Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Chimerical's Beasts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:35 pm
Table of Contents
1. You Are Here
2. General Information
3. Family Tree
4. Status
5. Relationships
6. Roleplays
7. Extended Information
8. Personal Effects
9. History
10. Frequently Asked Questions
11. Miscellaneous
12. Reserved
13. Official Art
14. Unofficial Art
15. Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:36 pm
General Information

User Image

Name: Ilangabi'Inyoni
-Meaning: Flame'Bird
-Origin: Zulu

Sex: Female
Species: Lion
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Unattached
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
Brief Personality Blurb: Inyoni's name means 'Fire Bird,' and she usually lives up to it. Her fire isn't so much in her temper (though she has one) as it is in her life-philosophy: life is short, so you'd better enjoy it. As such, while she's far from a bleeding heart, she has some sympathy for thralls, and doesn't actively try to make their lives miserable (but hey, someone's gotta do the hunting and it ain't gonna be her!). Inyoni is ambitious and intends to become a captain some day. She also has a fondness for shiny things and men.

Chimerical Beast

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:37 pm
Family Tree

Inyoni's father had a wife and a saltwife (älskarinna). Inyoni was born of the saltwife, and sister to her father's wife. Her father sired two litters. Inyoni was one of three in her litter; the other litter also had three cubs. She has one brother, one sister, and three half-brothers. Her sister is happily married. Inyoni's brother and two of her half-brothers are reavers. One half-brother is a freeborn with an interest in other cultures (he's the lion equivalent of an anthropologist). Her father thinks there's something wrong with him. (All but her father are NPCs)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:38 pm
Status
Reaver

Chimerical Beast

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:39 pm
Relationships
Blahdy blah blah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:40 pm
Roleplays

Complete
-[JRP] I Have No Enemies (Bousvor & Inyoni)
-[META - Ru] Part 3 - So...now what? (128 words on Inyoni's part)
-[Meta - Ru] Sea Monster's Tooth, Part 1 (139 words on Inyoni's part)
-[META - Ru] Hunting Pirates (217 words on Inyoni's part)
-[SRP] Like, a Gajillion Eggs
-[SJRP] The Waiting Game
-[SRP] Black Dog (622 words)

In Progress

-[PRP] The Taming of the Crew (Ru, Inyoni, and Fagan)

Chimerical Beast

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:41 pm
Extended Information

Seer?: No
Obtained: Trivia raffle
Playlist: I Love It by Icona Pop (featuring Charli XCX), Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:42 pm
Personal Effects
Blahdy blah blah

Chimerical Beast

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:43 pm
History

Inyoni was born and raised in the Myrsky Syntynyt and knows no other life (aside from what information she can glean from reavers and the curious Igubela). She and her sister were encouraged by their somewhat conservative father to give women's work a try. The life of a freeborn suited her sister. Inyoni found it kind of sucked.
Ever more adventurous than prudent, she chose Ru's quest for her first viking. Astonishingly, this actually worked out for her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:44 pm
Frequently Asked Questions

Why does she have a Zulu name when she's Stormborn?
The OOC reason is that I named her before I decided she ought to be Stormborn. The IC reason is that her mother (and her aunt) were not originally Stormborn, but her father was. Inyoni and one half-brother have Zulu names, her sister and one half-brother have Stormborn names (Norse and the like), and her brother and one half-brother have names that are a combination of Zulu and Stormborn.

Practically her entire family has set personalities and appearances! What the hell?
Yeah, that just sort of happened. I'm questing them as I go along, though most of them are taking a backseat as I work on other things.

Will she ever settle down?
Eh, not likely. She's fallen in and out of love before. To be perfectly honest, I think she's a little afraid to emotionally invest herself in another person that way again. She'll flirt, she'll fool around, but she's not going to fall for anyone.

Chimerical Beast

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:45 pm
Miscellaneous

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Chimerical Beast
SoA's Name: Ilangabi'Inyoni
Original Member? Yes, if possible. I understand she'll still need a JRP.
Desired Rank: I'd like to make her a Reaver as soon as possible, but it's okay with me if she starts out as Freeborn.
Brief Personality: Inyoni's name means 'Fire Bird,' and she usually lives up to it. Her fire isn't so much in her temper (though she has one) as it is in her life-philosophy: life is short, so you'd better enjoy it. As such, while she's far from a bleeding heart, she has some sympathy for thralls, and doesn't actively try to make their lives miserable (but hey, someone's gotta do the hunting and it ain't gonna be her!). Inyoni is ambitious and intends to become a captain some day. She also has a fondness for shiny things and men.
Brief History: Inyoni was born into the pride. She tried her paw at a woman's role, decided it was boooor-iiing, and asked to join a band with some other first-timers.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:46 pm
Reserved

Chimerical Beast

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:47 pm
Official Art
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:48 pm
Unofficial Art
Blahdy blah blah

Chimerical Beast

Chimerical Beast