• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:13 pm
Accalia the white knight
lostdeathblackrose
Accalia the white knight
lostdeathblackrose
i dont know if this is an entry in need but one person told death cat the wolf dont need to be there i cant find the link though

i looked at the entry. its in original arena. i wouldnt say its in need, but if you get the chance. tell the artist what you like about the entry. the person who left the previous comment i dont think was being rude, just giving examples of what the artist could do better.
ok

keep a look out for new ones on monday, thats when the new weekly contest begins 3nodding
i will i am on here everday as i can i am with u a 100 percent on this just like my belief on the animal testing both a 100 percent  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:58 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102764947#title

here is a link that could use a hand. not the best cosplay ever but it has some redeeming qualities. 3nodding  

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

Sakura lady of death
Crew

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:17 am
I found an avatar entry we may need to comment in, however I feel the creator has a lip of her own and is basically acting a bit rude herself. I would approach this one with caution and just comment on her avi politely and leave everyone else be.

Game of Thrones avi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:49 am
Hey everyone, this user may need some support this week. She entered an original character Rocky Horror based avi in the cosplay arena and so far only one person has left a rude comment but, I already addressed them so, lets just give this girl some positive feedback. <3

Rocky Horror themed avi

Sakura lady of death
Crew

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sakura lady of death
Crew

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:21 pm
I'm trying to log onto my account more often so, here I am! (Finally @_@)

While out looking around in the arenas I came across a Phantom of the Opera cosplay that could use a bit of encouragement. Some rude comments have been posted, not to mention it seems to be the user's first time submitting an entry so, you know what that means. Innocent mistakes=the opportunity for folks to be rude. x_x

I'd just leave the user a nice comment suggesting her to resubmit soon. :3

Phantom of the Opera cosplay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:28 pm
Sakura lady of death

While out looking around in the arenas I came across a Phantom of the Opera cosplay that could use a bit of encouragement. Some rude comments have been posted, not to mention it seems to be the user's first time submitting an entry so, you know what that means. Innocent mistakes=the opportunity for folks to be rude. x_x

hey long time no see! thanks for finding the entry, ill make sure to go check it out. How have you been?  

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

Sakura lady of death
Crew

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:42 pm
Accalia the white knight
Sakura lady of death

hey long time no see! thanks for finding the entry, ill make sure to go check it out. How have you been?

Heh, I know right! xD It has been awhile. So far, I'm doing okedokey. A bit stressed out but, that's life. ;3
Thanks for checking the entry out. I be the user will appreciate it. x3

How have you been doing??

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:50 pm
Sakura lady of death
Accalia the white knight
Sakura lady of death

Heh, I know right! xD It has been awhile. So far, I'm doing okedokey. A bit stressed out but, that's life. ;3
Thanks for checking the entry out. I be the user will appreciate it. x3

How have you been doing??

if your ever stressed out and need to talk dont be shy. im always happy to lend an ear to my friends.

i haven't been to bad. my nieces finally went home and im in the arena next week as jack skelington. all in all not to bad. i got a job on gaia as a town collector trying to make some extra gold. hoping to get siku the white wolf some day.
as far as the entry is concerned its really not that bad. people are so mean!  

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

Sakura lady of death
Crew

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:09 am
This avatar isn't in dire need but I noticed that it has one comment (besides my own) and though it may not have been meant to sound rude intentionally, it could have been said in a much more positive tone than it was. So, that being said, if any of you happen to have time, please check out this Maka cosplay in the arena. :3 I bet the user would appreciate a few more constructive, but kind, critiques.

Maka Cosplay Avatar]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:22 am
This cosplay avatar is getting slammed with negative comments. Though this isn't the best Marceline avatar, it is clear the user tried hard to make a Marceline without using the AT items (minus her guitar).

Lets give her some positive feedback with polite criticism! :3

Marceline

Sakura lady of death
Crew

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:49 am
Sakura lady of death
This cosplay avatar is getting slammed with negative comments. Though this isn't the best Marceline avatar, it is clear the user tried hard to make a Marceline without using the AT items (minus her guitar).

Lets give her some positive feedback with polite criticism! :3

Marceline

Will do~ heart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:23 pm
Sakura lady of death
Deidrice

I would like to thank the two of you for staying with this. I am sorry i haven't been doing as much as i should. Again thank you both keep up the amazing work"  

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

Sakura lady of death
Crew

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:37 am
If anyone has a minute to spare, this Zeus cosplay could use some positive critiques. The cosplay does not match the reference so many of the commenters are being rude about it.

Let's give him some kind words. We don't have to ignore his mistakes but we can say what he needs to improve upon, or list items for him to check out, in a nice way. <3

Zeus cosplay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:31 pm
Sakura lady of death
If anyone has a minute to spare, this Zeus cosplay could use some positive critiques. The cosplay does not match the reference so many of the commenters are being rude about it.

Let's give him some kind words. We don't have to ignore his mistakes but we can say what he needs to improve upon, or list items for him to check out, in a nice way. <3

Zeus cosplay

thanks for posting this ill go look right away biggrin  

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

Corrupt_Enigma
Crew

Beloved Hellraiser

18,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:57 pm
Sakura lady of death

Zeus cosplay

The link is coming up as an error hun. ;o  
The White Knights for Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas