Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:03 pm
It took a while for Sua to return, but in the time she was gone, Soleil was grateful. It was a rare chance for her to get some quality time in with Kasoro. She didn't know what type of feeling this was bubbling in her belly, but being around him made her all happy and silly feeling. She absolutely loved it! "Nonsense!" She mused, shoving playfully at Kasoro's shoulder. "You should worry me as often as you need to. And if you don't, I might take offense to it!" Sticking her tongue out at the male, she turned to face Sua and examine the supplies.

"Perfect, this is just what we'll need." With a small nod at Sua, she picked the medicine up in her teeth and turned back to Kasoro. But not before raising a paw to beckon Sua over.

"Now lets get you all bandaged up. But first lets take your medicine. We don't have any water this time, so you'll have to take it nasally. Its not as pleasant, but at least you won't taste it!" With a slight giggle she held the plate of powder up for Kasoro to inhale. "All you have to do is is take a deep breath in, the medicine will do the rest."

Giving Kasoro a few moments to inhale the powder, she then placed the empty tray back at her feet before turning her attention to the leg.

"Now for the easy part."

DraconisSiirexus
We could end this one here. Everyone can add a final post - or we can keep going. Its up to you two C:

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:27 pm
Hearing about the easy part as she got even closer, she stretched her claws out for a moment until she started cutting into the wood to make it easy to place. When finished, she handed them over and since she did find something to tie it with on the way back, she cut it a bit to the perfect measurement and handed it over as well as she hid away her claws again. By easy part, you mean that the splint must now be put on. It'll only take two minutes." She said as she made sure the needed things to make the splint were good enough. Since they were, she gave her mentor enough room to get the job done but was close enough in case of having to assist.

SilverLutz

Depawsit
Either choice is fine to me.

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:49 am
Kasoro went along gamely with everything the two females said or did. He inhaled the powder, he held still while they tied the splint to him, only grunting a few times in pain. And when all was said and done, he could even put a little weight on the injured foot without any pain.

"Thank you, from the bottom of my heart," he said with a little bow, first to Soleil, then to Sua. "You are an impeccable teacher, and you, a fabulous student,' he said smiling to each in turn. "But I'm afraid I must head back to my post. I promise to take it easy...healers orders."

He got a few more instructions from the two before bobbing his head in thanks and hobbling off back in the direction he had come, this time with a little pouch slung around his neck containing his medicine. He would be sure to take it or else face the wrath of the medics.

FIN  
[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces