Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Obadiah "Taym" Thompson Death Hunter (accepted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:31 am
i am really awkward about all this but i would really like ami/obadiah rp. i think they would get along swimmingly. or not. either way it would be fun u v u <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:51 pm
chimarii
i am really awkward about all this but i would really like ami/obadiah rp. i think they would get along swimmingly. or not. either way it would be fun u v u <3

YES PLEASE. She and Taym can talk Dostoyevsky or something although he is on the whole much more of a non-fiction reader than a fiction reader. biggrin He can be really unlikeable but he has his buttons too (and is also sort of a condescending misogynist and more likely to be superficially good-natured to a feminine woman than to just about anyone else), and either way, yes. GOOD TIMES TO BE HAD BY ALL.  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:50 pm
Rejam
chimarii

YES PLEASE. She and Taym can talk Dostoyevsky or something although he is on the whole much more of a non-fiction reader than a fiction reader. biggrin He can be really unlikeable but he has his buttons too (and is also sort of a condescending misogynist and more likely to be superficially good-natured to a feminine woman than to just about anyone else), and either way, yes. GOOD TIMES TO BE HAD BY ALL.

she reads non-fiction too!!! her favorite is like that cheesy classic english lit but she likes all kinds of books and AHH YES THIS SOUND FUN!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:59 pm
Rejam

//Deus Ex Machina Entry Form 07. 26 .13

//Name: Obadiah Ezekiel "Taym" Habakkuk Thompson
//Gender: Male
// Entry level: Trainee
//Status: Sleeping Beauty
//Clearance: Approved for entry

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points