Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Blaze of Glory Dueling Range: Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ glanced up at Ronyo, then eyed him. He was drenched in sweat, but looked happy as always. When he mentioned her beating him, she gave a snort. "I'm not anywhere near your skill. You'll have me flat on my a** in ten seconds flat. I'm an awful excuse for a duelist." Her eyes found Belle, then she glared. The Slytherin was a fantastic Seeker. Why couldn't Gryffindor have a fantastic Seeker!? Instead, they had Romy. Of course, she was to blame for putting him there. The short teen adjusted her sleeve, then looked at Ronyo. "Lets get this over with, I suppose."

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Blaze of Glory

Ronyo smiled at his fellow Chimera and walked through the door to the one on one arena. Taking up position on one of the marks in the circular arena Ronyo only drew his Ash wand in his right hand and gave it a flip. Ronyo mumbled a few spells as he cast some extra defenses on himself to help in case of fire or a overly strong blast. Ronyo was hoping to get hit several times in this little lesson.

"I promise my friend this will not be painful or horrible, I'm just going to see what you can do and see about pushing you past whatever blocker you have. Now then. Shoot me."

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ stepped into the arena, then watched Ronyo apply spells to himself. He was only using one wand, which was good... for her. He invited her to fire first, so she glanced at her wand. It was tucked in her left hand, so she figured she could use that to her advantage. She had been practicing wandless, after all. Using her wand, she cast "STUPEFY!" toward the boy, then bit her bottom lip. Hopefully she could hold her own, at least for a little bit.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:07 am
User Image

Detective
Blaze of Glory

As the young woman took her position and stance Ronyo held his smile. When she fired the stunning jinx the white haired detective did not move or raise his wand. The blast hit Ronyo in the chest knocking him back a few feet but thanks to the extra wards did not cause the stunning after effect common with the spell. Ronyo rubbed his chest from the hit though, as even without the spells effect there was still a numbing sensation like being punched from the spells force, but not enough to be worried about. Still smiling Ronyo moved back to his position.

"That is a good spell Remy and it has force behind it but your holding back. If you're worried about hurting me, don't be. I was a Beater remember, I can take a hit. Now I am going to give you three more attempts to knock me over, after that I will fire back."

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:11 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched as Ronyo took the hit without even trying to defend himself. He didn't get stunned! What the heck?! Wait. He was giving her three more attempts before he started firing back? She would have to give it more... oomph. After a deep inhale, she fired off the same spell, aiming at his ribs. She was determined to make him fall! She would prove herself. t was now or never, and she wasn't about to let Ronyo think she was the weakling of the group. No way. She had healing potions, and she was determined to make him have to ask for one.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:18 am
User Image

Detective
Blaze of Glory

The following blast came in with better aim to slam into Ronyo's ribs. A good target and one Ronyo felt as he grabbed for his side with his free hand as his left knee dropped but did not hit the ground. Again skidding a few feet back Ronyo stood a smiled as he rubbed his side and walked back to his starting position.

"You have good focus, and your aim is pretty much spot on. I'm not feeling the spell after it hits me though. Don't aim for the spot you want to blast, aim for six inches behind the spot." Ronyo took a breath to get back some of the air knocked out of him and waited for Remy's next spell.

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:23 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ glared as Ronyo yet again let the spell hit him. At least he complemented her... That made her feel a tiny bit better. Now for a different spell. One he wouldn't expect! "Flipendo!" She aimed this time at his collarbones or... "six inches behind" as he had advised. Maybe she could just... knock him over?

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:31 am
User Image

Detective
Blaze of Glory

Ronyo smiled as the words left Remy's mouth and the spell slammed into Ronyo just above his chest. Flipping over backwards once the detectives flew back several feet before skidding to a halt as he landed but knee touching the ground and free hand holding himself up. As far as Ronyo was concerned knocking him to one knee and making him have to catch himself was being knocked over. Standing up and stretching his neck from the hit Ronyo chuckled as he walked back to his starting position.

"That was much better, and you figured out the twist to the challenge. Remember sometimes knocking an opponent off balance is better than trying to knock them out, and often times easier when in a heated exchange. You could also have done this," Ronyo flicked his Ash wand to point right next to Remy, "Reducto!" The explosion erupted from the ground making a small crater and sending a resulting shock wave from the epicenter of the blast.

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:38 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ gave an internal "whoop!" at her victory. When Ronyo began to speak, she nodded, listening. She gasped at Ronyo's spell. Somehow, right before it hit, she was able to wandlessly cast "Protego!" Her breath came in gasps, but she was still standing. Her reflexes, honed by years of Quidditch, just saved her. "That was unexpected. Perhaps if I hadn't have signed up for Wandless class, you'd have caught me. Unfortunately, I did. Petrificus Totalus." She hoped that by sneaking the spell in, he wouldn't have enough time to prepare himself. Her wand was pointed subtly, aimed at his lower legs. Gold eyes flashed, challenge exciting the teenage werewolf.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:49 am
User Image

Detective
Blaze of Glory

Her reflexes were sharp and her wit was also just as sharp so it seemed. The pup had fired off her own spell after absorbing the hit with her wandless hand. The fact that Remy was taking Wandless Magic Practices showed she truly wished to increase her dueling skills, because wandless magic was truly only good for dueling...and being really lazy at times. As the binding curse flew from Remy's wand Ronyo disappeared and reappeared to the girl's right. She was good but she needed a better set up than a wordy distraction.

"I'm starting to wonder why you think you need help in this area. I would say however that you need to think more than one spell ahead. Like this..."

Ronyo vanished and appeared back on his starting point but thrust his wand at the ground in front of him and yelled out Difindo to cause another small explosion of dirt to cloud the air. As the poof of earth filled the air in front of him the white haired detective made a back flip and landed as he cast his Patronus from his wand. The silver mist rolled out and formed the large winged dragon and it gave a mock roar as it lowered its heads to come through the dust cloud. As the ethereal dragon opened its mouth Ronyo's did as well while his free hand came up to point at himself. The pepper breath jinx was cast and Ronyo let out a strong exhale to send flames rolling out of his mouth which in turn made it appear that the silvery dragon was breathing fire at Remy.

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:57 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched Ronyo, gold eyes narrowed. He easily avoided her spell, making her frown. All at once, dust clouded her vision. Something huge... and fiery came at her. A squeaky scream sounded, the girl stepping back. She could barely see, so she had to do her best to aim at what she assumed was Ronyo... then again. it may have been a door. She couldn't see. Her eyes lit up, then she tried to sniff him out, before choking on the cloud of dust. Back to guessing. "Everte Statum! Confundus! Flippendo!" She fired off spells, having no real order, just knowing that she'd figured them out at least once before. Maybe one of them would actually hit him?

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:12 am
User Image

Detective
Blaze of Glory

Remy had fired at the dragon and flames, sending three strong spells hurtling towards the source of the attack. Ronyo's dragon breath attack had never actually hit anyone but then usually it was not meant to hit anyone. Who wouldn't fire on a dragon breathing down at you? Ronyo had dismissed the pepper breath spell and vanished as Remy had turned to fire. Normally he would have appeared just above the girl, wands ready to strike but he wanted to give her some extra insurance for what was to come.

The white haired wizard appeared several feet above the Gryffindor Quidditch captain and cast a few silent shield spells over her. For what was to come she would need the extra second to realize what was happening. After the spelled were cast Ronyo pulled his second wand and called out his new favorite spell.

"Levitas Gladius!"

Both wands erupted in lightning as it danced along the shaft of the wands and came up a foot higher. The lightning blades slashed in quickly making a cross chop that would strike both of the girls arms. The shielding spells would stop her from getting cut but the impact and slight numbing sensation from the electricity would still come through it they hit her.

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:22 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blinked as the dust cleared and dragon vanished. Where was Ronyo? Her senses tipped her off. She subtly glanced at him, then smirked, acting clueless. When he cast his spell... whatever it was, she was ready. with a cry of "Protego!" She was able to watch as his spell nullified around her. "You forget, Ronyo, I have the upper hand here. Dueling may not be my strong suit, but I've got extrasensory abilities!" She silently cast a spell this time, hoping to catch him off guard. It seemed impossible, but she was willing to try. The spell was for stinging. If done properly, he'd feel sharp, stinging pains all over. She hadn't ever actually used the spell before, but what better place to try than here, eh?

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:36 am
User Image

Detective
Blaze of Glory

Ronyo smiled as the young werewolf spotted him quickly and watched him come down almost on top of her. She had kept her composure and shielded herself from the physical attack, pushing the slashing lightning blades off like a shield. Not only that but the girl had fired her own spell at the close quarters catching Ronyo actually off guard. The spell hit and Ronyo felt the stinging pain run through him, but he had to push past it. The dual wielding wizard came at Remy like a swordsman instead of a magic user now, using his focus on the attack strikes to block out the pain of the stinging spell.

Two slashes went for Remy stomach, even with the shielding spells the blows should feel like rapid punch if they hit. The detective didn't wait for the results of the strikes as he rolled past the girl and spun as he came back up. Right wand blade dipping in to stab at her hamstring while the left wand moved down and angled to strike at her Achilles tendon. Without the protective spells, these attacks would prove disabling if not crippling should they be felt in full. This kind of attack would have been followed up with a killing blow, something Ronyo was not moving to do.

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:51 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched Ronyo, but not well. Whatever spell he was using hurt like hell! As it hit her stomach, she clutched it, trying to stop the immense pain. He went for her legs, so she turned, stepping away. She had to try and protect herself. Why was Ronyo actually trying to hurt her?! This isn't at all what she expected! She needed a spell to stop him, and fast. She fired off Petrificus Totalus, then followed it with Stupefy. Hopefully, she'd be able to stop his attack. She walked quickly away, then turned back to face him. Incarcerous, the rope tying spell. Maybe she'd get a chance to throw random burning spells at him! She gently rubbed her belly, thankful he hadn't been able to hit her legs hard enough to cause damage. She did feel the need to collapse, but she wasn't about to give him that satisfaction.

UT
f
HARACTER

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out