Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ASIAN DRAMAS
RECOMMEND JAPNESE DRAMAS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

missgothiclolita

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:53 pm
the last one i watched and enjoyed on dramacrazy(no longer exists crying ) was Biblia Koshoudou no Jiken Techou  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:00 am
nena_sakura
JAPANESE AND KOREAN DRAMAS I RECOMMEND FOR YOU!

JAPNESE- which are popular now

1. Hana kimi

2. Seigi no mikata

3. Detective Conan live action series + 3 movies

4. Detective Academy Q live action Series

5. Death Note

6. Gokusen seasons 1 2 3 + movie

7. Kimi ni todoke

8. High School Debut

9. Yukan Club

10. Yamato Nadeshiko

11.Nadome Cantabelay

12.Ouran Host Club live action series

13. RH+

14. Nobata no produce

15. Hammer session

16. Puzzle

17. Attention Please

18. Kimi ni todoke

I will be adding more...&
you can add to this list!

can you please recommend me some japanese drama whose plot is based on high school/teenagers story......  

mari-005

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:26 am
mari-005
nena_sakura
JAPANESE AND KOREAN DRAMAS I RECOMMEND FOR YOU!

JAPNESE- which are popular now

1. Hana kimi

2. Seigi no mikata

3. Detective Conan live action series + 3 movies

4. Detective Academy Q live action Series

5. Death Note

6. Gokusen seasons 1 2 3 + movie

7. Kimi ni todoke

8. High School Debut

9. Yukan Club

10. Yamato Nadeshiko

11.Nadome Cantabelay

12.Ouran Host Club live action series

13. RH+

14. Nobata no produce

15. Hammer session

16. Puzzle

17. Attention Please

18. Buzzer Beat

I will be adding more...&
you can add to this list!

can you please recommend me some japanese drama whose plot is based on high school/teenagers story......

All of the ones listed are related to high school except for 10 & 17 check the Japanese review s in this subforum ( review a Japanese drama )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:28 am
Tadashii Ouji no Tsukurikata biggrin  

K-poplover44
Crew

Adorable Bunny

39,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100

Operadaisuki26

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:41 pm
Yae No Sakura
a historical drama about the warring time before the warring era.
It is about a girl who will come to be known as the Joan of Arc of Japan.
I would rather say she is more of an Annie Oklay  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:00 am
Well, if we're going to talk about dramas (summaries aren't mine, I was lazy and took them from drama-wiki):

SPEC Starring Toda Erika, Kase Ryo
Two detectives track down offenders with special abilities(SPEC) who managed to get away with their crimes.

Kimi wa Petto Starring Matsumoto Jun, Koyuki
Sumire finds an unconscious young man lying in a box out the front of her home and takes him in. She dubs him Momo and decides to "keep him as a pet."

LIAR GAME Starring Toda Erika, Matsuda Shota
Kanzaki Nao is an honest college student who receives a hundred million yen one day, along with a card saying she has been chosen to take part in the "Liar Game". She recruits Akiyama to help her get out of it.

Ohitorisama Starring Mizuki Alisa, Koike Teppei
Akiyama Satomi is a history teacher at the prestigious all-girls high school she once attended. She has earned the nickname "ohitorisama" (meaning "one person") for her perfectionism and capability to handle any work by herself. As well as for the lack of romance in her life. A younger teacher arrives as a temporary instructor, and he's not Satomi's type at all.

Switch Girl!! Starring Nishiuchi Mariya
The story revolves around a high school student named Nika who appears to be a stylish and fashionable girl at school, but that's really a fake persona that she uses when she's in public. At home, she “switches off” the facade and her returns to her true slovenly nature.

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Starring Yamamoto Yusuke, Nishiuchi Mariya
Shiraishi Urara is the top student in her school. One day, due to an accidental kiss, Urara finds herself in the body of the school delinquent, Yamada Ryu! In trying to switch back to their own bodies, Urara and Ryo discover that kissing causes them to switch bodies, which leads to their discovery that there are 7 witches in their school. They soon try to uncover the identities of the 7 witches...

Jotei Starring Kato Rosa, Matsuda Shota
Kato Rosa stars as Tachibana Ayaka, a young woman whose life has been ruined after she lost her boyfriend then her mother became gravely ill. Looking for revenge, she starts out as a hostess with the goal of rising to become the "empress" of the Osaka nightlife scene. Matsuda Shota plays a member of the underworld who becomes Ayaka's ally.

Code Blue Starring Yamashita Tomohisa, Aragaki Yui, Toda Erika, Asari Youke, Higa Manami
The "Doctor Helicopter" system was legalized in Japan in June 2007. A medical team is dispatched to the patients on a helicopter to provide medical care in the field as soon as possible. One day, four young physicians are assigned to this latest medical system. The doctors experience traumatic medical situations, deal with personal ambitions, witness the fragility of life, and they grow personally and professionally.

Answer ~ Keishichou Kenshou Sousakan Starring Mizuki Alisa
The Tokyo Metropolitan Police's First Investigative Division set up the Evidence Verification Section and gave it the important task of validating cases that have been closed within a limited time in order to prevent wrongful convictions from happening as a result of out of control investigators at crime scenes. But its actual job is to correct typographical errors and omissions and stamp investigation reports with the words 'verification completed', and then send it over to public prosecutors. Deputy Inspector Shinkai Akira, a career elite who has been sidelined as a result of some incident, is assigned to be the new leader of the Evidence Verification Section. A sharp-minded female who gives the impression of an eccentric person, Akira breaks away from the bureaucratic work and genuinely starts to validate evidence, demonstrating her ability to take action and sense of justice in order to rally her disillusioned subordinates. Discovering new facts from small doubts in the reports, she overturns cases that should have been solved and finds the true criminals.

Akumu-chan Starring Kitagawa Keiko, Gackt, Yuka, Kimura Manatsu
What would you do if all of your dreams had a way of coming true...including nightmares? Beautiful and young, Ayami has a solid reputation as a dedicated and reliable elementary teacher, but her true character is solely clandestine. Ayami does not believe in love and trust, and her values make her oblivious to other people’s matters. Almost devious, she is always scheming so she never has to deal with responsibility and troubles that spur around her. One day, a new student Yuiko enrolls in her home-room class. It does not take long for Ayami to find out that Yuiko has an ability to predict the future through the dreams she sees in her sleep; dreams which are symbolic and require proper interpretation to understand the upcoming occurrences. But when Yuiko begins to have nightmares of people around them, Ayami, though unwillingly, must team up with Yuiko to try to change the tragic fate of those around them... But can they properly assess what Yuiko’s nightmares truly mean and change what may already be destined?

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Starring Narimiya Hiroki, Naka Riisa
Shinagawa Daichi used to be a good student who has now become a delinquent, while class president Adachi Hana was a delinquent who is now trying to move on. Her secret is discovered by Shinagawa, but she involves herself trying to correct his ways.

BOSS Starring Amani Yuki, Takenouchi Yutaka, Tamayama Tetsuji, Toda Erika, Mizobata Junpei
This series revolves around a group of peculiar detectives in a new division created to fight against an increase in atrocious crimes. Osawa Eriko is a beautiful career woman who has just returned from training in the U.S. and is appointed as the "boss" of this division. But despite her intelligence and capabilities, she can never understand a man's heart, so she remains unable to find a husband. In fact, her assignment in the U.S. was really a demotion after she ruined her career track over a man. So why was she chosen as the boss of the new division? Even though the detectives are talented, they all have some kind of issue or flaw, and they are considered to be the "problem children" of the police force. In the end, the division's true purpose is just to isolate these problematic detectives.  

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

-Rue. akugo

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:27 am
The only J-Drama I can recommend is Rookies, it mostly revolves around a teacher and a bunch of delinquents in a baseball club, It's pretty decent.

I can't stand a lot of Drama's but this one was at least watchable and quite enjoyable.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:17 pm
Amachan
you have got to watch this, it was very popular in Japan, so much so that when the series finished, fans were left with a hole in their hearts.

Also
Yae no Sakura
it has a great plot and a great cast of characters/actors. heart  

Operadaisuki26

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200

neko cat warrior

Invisible Member

6,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:35 pm
Does anyone know of any other J-Drama shows like RH+? RH+ also reminds me of the anime Natsume Yuujinchou. Just something similar to those two shows.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:56 pm
neko cat warrior
Does anyone know of any other J-Drama shows like RH+? RH+ also reminds me of the anime Natsume Yuujinchou. Just something similar to those two shows.

um....

xxx holic live action series

Detective Conan series + 3 movies

Detective Academy Q

last time i checked it should be on you tube

if you have questions like these you should post new post in the J drama sub forum of we will not know you had a question. wink  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

klbrow16

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:51 pm
I watched a pretty cute movie called Usagi Drop.
As for some detective movies, I'd recommend Kurosagi and Mao or even Kagi no Kakatta Heya.
A more Sci-Fi one that I'd recommend is Ando Lloyd.

I've watched A LOT of Japanese dramas, so if you need a recommendation for one or an anime just let me know!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:47 am
the 35th super sentai series Gokaiger is one good series to watch for a super hero type series  

otakaboru

High-functioning Phantom

4,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cute Apple Pie-chan

Friendly Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:02 am
I would recommand these:

- 14-sai no Haha
- Koukou Kyoushi (1993 and 2003)
- Nobuta wo Produce
- Gokusen (only first season!)
- Great Teacher Onizuka (1998 version)
- Hana Yori Dango
- Kimi wa Petto (2003 version)
- 1 Pound Gospel
- Million Yen Women
- 3nen A Gumi: Ima Kara Minasan wa Hitojichi Desu
- 35-sai no Koukousei
- 37.5°C Tears
- 5-ji kara 9-ji made
- Akihabara@Deep
- Anata no Tonari ni Dareka iru
- Ando Lloyd: A.I. Know Love?
- Anone
- Ashita Mama ga Inai
- At Home Dad
- Ataru
- Bambino
- Beautiful Life (with Kimura Takuya)
- Beautful Rain
- Bloody Monday
- Bloody Monday 2: Pandora no Hako
- Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
- Cain to Abel
- Daisuki!!
- Death Note (2015)
- Dragon Zakura
- Dream Again
- Engine
- Final Cut
- Torrent: Do You Remember Me?
- Gibo to Musume no Blues
- Gomen, Aishiteru
- A sleeping forest
- Hajimemashite, Aishiteimasu
- Hanayome to Papa
- Hapimari: Happy Marriage?
- Hokuto
- Hotman
- Iryu
- IS: Otoko demo Onna demo Nai Sei
- Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho De
- Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:14 am
ikebukuro west gate park (2000) smile
it's a bit difficult to find depending on where you normally look sweatdrop
but its soooo good cool  

nukacolas

SchwarzWeiss

Mythical Celebrator

13,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:32 am
Just finished Usogui in Netflix, it's like Kakegurui but less gambling addiction feels lol  
✩ ASIAN DRAMAS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff