Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Once Upon A Time Fai/Fala Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:08 pm
"They could use a little loosening up I'm sure." She really didn't expect the Clans to change that much in her time away. And Conquest always did seem a bit stuffed shirt for her tastes. Did they even smile? Falair wasn't sure. Perhaps she would have to experiment.

A thoughtful look washed across her face. "Lets say fifty-fifty. Or maybe seventy-thirty." She squinted lightly at him.

She had no problems following him to the bath house. But pulling him out might be another story. Falair wasn't the most physically strong plus...well bath house. Clearing her throat, she pushed herself up off the ground. Dusting the back of her pants off and giving a slight brush of her veil back over her shoulders. "I'll just tie your arm to a post to keep you upright." Problem solving.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:12 pm
"Ah, but then I will have trouble bathing," Fai said. "Besides, my dear, now that I am starting to recall--the bathing is quite large enough for both of us--and the rest of the clan," he said, starting for the Lair. He led the way, his mind starting to recall what he had only noticed in absent. There was heat coming from where he led her, a moist heat that seemed unnatural for the desert creatures that they were.

He stepped into the large cavern of hot springs, looking at her for a moment. "Again, there are some benefits to this strange world."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:18 pm
"I'm sure Precious can help you scrub your back." She laced her fingers behind her back and she followed close behind him. Though now that she thought about it a bath did sound nice anyway. A bit of a relax before heading home to sleep. Hopefully Fai would not fall asleep in the bath and would wait for that until she was able to get him back to where he needed to go.

The warmth of the springs was nice against her skin, though the water lingering in the air made it a bit stifling. "There is still much that I have not yet seen. Will you show me, Fai?" Perhaps a bit of exploring would get his mind back on track.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:22 pm
"My dear, you do realize how loaded a question that is in a joint bathing room, don't you?" Fai said shamelessly as he headed for the changing room. It was her fault, he thought childishly, she had made him blush earlier--he had assumed he was well past the age of doing such a thing! Then again, he WAS rather woebegone now.

He came out a few seconds later with a towel wrapped around his waist. "You, of course, can choose one bath and I will choose one near it--I think if we continue speaking I will stay alert."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:32 pm
Blinking a few times, she took a long drawn out breath of air. She was no stranger to the banter. Or other's bodies. It was more of a personal thing for her. So she would chalk it all up to the fact that he was drunk and just move on.

Disappearing into the changing room herself, she merged with a towel wrapped around her body. Leaving her mask and necklace on, blue shoulder length hair free from her hat. "I would ask if you need help getting in but that might make things awkward." Payback. She chuckled to herself lightly before moving towards one of the baths.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:36 pm
He laughed and headed to one of the pools near hers, just as he had said he would. Slowly he slipped into the water, leaning back against the wall as Precious rose above his head to avoid the too hot water. "I... think fifty fifty is good," he said, going back to their previous conversation. "I will train you in alchemy, you will train me to.. resume my previous status."

Did he want to? It was a question that lingered in his mind, but he couldn't decide--so he would try. There was no harm in trying for a moment when their lives were so long. "I am glad you have reunited with your sister," he said with a slight smile. "I have yet to run into her. She is doing well?"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:45 pm
She slipped into the warm water, closing her eyes briefly as she sunk down just a bit. Yea, that was nice. In the back of her mind she remembered the pieces of plants in her apron. Hopefully they would be ok for a while and not shrivel up while she bathed.

Falair pushed herself up a bit so that she could lean her arms back on the edge of the bath. Playing idly with a wet strand of blue hair. Nodding her head. "Good, I'm glad you have accepted."

Her head tilted just slightly as she let her eyes lid half way. "Oh yes, fairly well it seems. She was able to save a few items of our parent's things and bring them with her." Falair on the other hand really had nothing like that. Na'ima had physical things to remind her of their mother and father. All she had was intangible memories that seemed to fade with time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:49 pm
"That is good for both of you," Fai said. "My brother survived... of them all, though, he was the one I least liked." His pouting was obvious to those who knew him. "But... with the changes, perhaps more will be coming back. There is always hope, Fala. I have... just forgotten that fact recently."

He was feeling better just by sitting in the water. He picked up the bar of soap he had gotten from the changing room and started scrubbing himself. He was, faintly, worried about tainting the water--but it seemed to be a moving water setup, so he thought it would be fine.

"I have seen several interesting specimens of minipets," he told her as he bathed. "I would like to show you some of them--but I have not been collecting as I should."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:56 pm
"Well, perhaps it is a second chance for you two to...change your perspective of each other?" Fala had to admit, she was jealous of her older sister's station as Sage and how successful she seemed to be. But on the surface she loved her older sister dearly. Having thought she was lost to her had caused a deep and biting pain until they were re-united.

"There were many who were not on the isles when they fell. They will find their ways back to us I'm sure." She ran wet fingers through her hair. "I myself had a difficult time figuring out where anyone had gone to. I wonder if perhaps there should be search parties sent out to find stragglers...." It was a thought. Who knew who was still out there searching.

Fala grinned. "I have one minipet that I can't seem to get rid of. I think I made him immortal...somehow." While Reject annoyed her half the time, he was one of her proudest achievements.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:58 pm
"Truly? Fascinating," Fai said, his interest sparked again. "I would like to meet this minipet of yours," he told her. "Also... there is one small thing I would ask you to do with me--but it might be rather too embarrassing," he said, pausing to think.

And forgetting to tell her what it was as he washed his feet.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:04 pm
Again she nodded. "Yes. I have tried setting it on fire, poisoning it, electrocuting it, smashing it with a hammer..." She counted on her fingers while listing out each experiment. "I am sad though that I cannot replicate it. I guess it will just be one of a kind." Of course she wouldn't mind showing Reject off to Fai. For however long he could stand to be around the thing.

Embarrassing? Well, she might as well ask anyway. "Ok. What embarrassing thing could you possibly ask me to do with you other than some of the more obvious things?" She splashed at the water lightly with a hand, eyeballing the nearby soap. Should probably bathe herself. But the moment she did that Fai might slip under the water so she resolved to just soaking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:16 pm
"Well, I vaguely recall hearing that we have been invited to the school's classes," Fai said, now thoroughly scrubbed and trying to clean Precious's many mouths. "Really, Precious, what DO you eat when I'm not looking?" he asked it with a frown. Then he returned to his previous thought. "I would like to see what they teach the scarelings. I am sure that not all classes will welcome us, but perhaps we might find one or two willing."

He actually seemed to WANT to be welcomed. It said something about his stance on "the scarelings."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:23 pm
Well if there was one way to learn about this new world it would be in a place where they teach things to the native scarelings for sure. Fala was pretty neutral when it came to Halloween's denizens. She did not love nor hate them but she did have an open mind about them. One had to be in these times of change.

"That does sound like a good idea." Reaching over, she grasped the bar of soap now and began to actually clean herself. Glancing around a second before she stood to clean her stomach and lower back. No point in using soap directly in the water. That was ineffective. "If not informative it at least would give us an idea of what exactly they are teaching in these classes. I admit I know almost nothing about them or their ways. Or their purpose."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:44 pm
He very politely looked away--Fai did, that was. With his back to the ghoul, Precious was quite happily waving around in a voyeuristic way--of course, none of the heads had eyes, so it was questionable what the plant was getting out of the show--especially when you considered that it was a plant.

"I do not think they are all united in their goals at all," Fai said, speaking of the students. "I know that some have joined our ranks, but a mere pittance of what they actually have. And I am aware that some do not trust us, either. They are so young, yet very opinionated."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:53 pm
She waved lightly at Precious before sinking back into the water to rinse herself off. Dropping the bar of soap into a small basket near the edge of the bath. Fala swam about lightly in the water, turning around so that she could lay her arms on the edge of the bath and lean her chin on them.

"Trust is never given openly. I am sure we do not quite trust them in that same vein either." Poking at a little puddle of water her finger, she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "It is hard sometimes to see the forest through the trees. But as you said they are young, can you really blame them for it? We were all young and opinionated. Some still quite opinionated even now."

She had hope. While the way either parties decided to handle the situation as a whole did not greatly effect her, Falar was tired of mistrust. Even among their own it seemed to worm its way like maggots in rotting flesh.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff