Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:00 pm
@Chobi: She can definitely be a slave if you'd prefer that, I don't mind changing wink I typically take rank rolls to be the upper limit, if you want something lower than you're welcome to it! Let me know what rank you want for them either way <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:06 pm
Had to dig a little in my PB to find an appropriate rogue... That wouldn't turn on him xd

Najisi would be willing to help! He may eventually leave when the whole thing's done, but he's not above lending a helping paw to others - His foster mother raised him better than to be a TOTAL jerk(Though he still learned to be a jerk...)  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 pm
Something to consider, for all of those relying on Shangyue's use and support of the slaves as a basis for supporting him. He isn't actively trying to save the slaves or end slavery, merely offering them something they need/want for something he doesn't have (spiritual freedom, since they answer to the pride and not the Great Lion). He certainly welcomes that belief if it helps gets so many on his side, though!

And, so nobody worries, you're not stuck with whatever assessment you give now. I expect dynamic opinions as everything unfolds!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:12 pm
It sounds like for this plot you're in need of slaves so I am more than happy to have her go in as a slave : )  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:22 pm
*tents fingers* >3 excellent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:10 am
*Saves this to read and look into tomorrow.* I have two slave girlys in the pride >w>  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:21 pm
Petsha is needing some plots. He's young and naive so it's very plausible that he could be swayed to join and grow to be something of a loyalist!

And I have Luned. She's technically a part of the pride but I need a jrp. Her brother is a guard and she's not been rolled yet for her rank sweatdrop but the temptation of a position of influence would be a little too much for her to resist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:03 pm
My slaves would absolutely NOT back him.

Aapep could..possibly be persuaded to be on his side.
Hacate could not..because she loves her father and that's all sorts of awkward.
IDK: I have a lot. If you need anyone.

i want rp with you, duder!!  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:48 am
All malleable youth are great, yes yes. biggrin

@Thal: If Luned was never rolled, she was never approved and so isn't technically a member. I certainly don't remember approving her, though I am aware of her and her family (I own one of the sisters! <3). I'd be happy to roll her and add her to the list, though.

@Tisi: Yeah, Amalthea is going to be pretty torn up. xD But I thought we already discussed Aapep ninja We needs to talk, yes we do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:46 pm
I have two slave girlys who could work!
User Image
She's a little blank-slate-ish but I could easily have her be a little uncomfortable with what he's saying and what not, maybe be driven out, or may help him. I'm open to whatever you need.

Also I have this girly
User Image
She is must more quiet and shy and probably won't ever leave the pride (Unless driven out for some reason) because it's dangerous for her outside of the pride (If I remember correctly). I'm also up for whatever plots you can throw at her. : D

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:16 pm
Ecavi

@Tisi: Yeah, Amalthea is going to be pretty torn up. xD But I thought we already discussed Aapep ninja We needs to talk, yes we do.

Indeed!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:50 pm
Ecavi

She never was, no. Nerp gave her to me a while back and I was going to apply/get a jrp a while back with the rest of her siblings (they were going to arrive all at once) but that fell through. XD; If you could roll that would be perfect. I might as well move her plot along ;;  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:59 pm
Thalion
She never was, no. Nerp gave her to me a while back and I was going to apply/get a jrp a while back with the rest of her siblings (they were going to arrive all at once) but that fell through. XD; If you could roll that would be perfect. I might as well move her plot along ;;

Rank preferences? Is slave OK to include in the roll or would you prefer to avoid it? Machholz is middle class and .. I think that's where Baba'nyota was before he married, I'd be happy to put her there with them if you'd rather not roll. Or we can roll away, up to you!

Was Polaris supposed to join, too?? I don't even remember who owns her.. I just have her name written down with Nthanda's info. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:29 pm
Ecavi

I'd rather avoid slave, just because of her family. XD; I don't remember all the details, I got her so long ago and the plot's gone to dust in my brain to be honest. I think Polaris was supposed to as well. I think we were supposed to get a jrp, roll, and assume they were there with their brother or...something. ;_; I'm sorry I can't give more details. The plot kind of died.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:50 pm
Fair enough! For Luned!

1 = Full Moon, High Class
2 = Waning Gibbous, Upper-middle Class
3 = Last Quarter, Middle class
4 = Waning Crescent, Lower-middle Class

Thalion

Upper-middle Class it is! Let me know if she'd prefer huntress or guard c:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]