Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Painful Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic_Illusionz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:03 pm
eek oh my... *Huggles* Poor you. That's horrible. Nobody has a right to hurt you like that... and if you gimme his address ninja But it's not your fault, you were smart in staying away from the drunken group, but the guy just didn't do the cool thing... *Not the best at comforting.* But... Yeah... Just remember that whatever happened, it's not your fault and that he's not a good friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:41 pm
[ evol ruoy deen i ]

sweatdrop thanx.. but.. yeah..

-inner rainbo-
blegh

[i need your love]

Rainbo_Ninja_Fae_of_Doom

-Red-Queens-Daughter-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:40 am
ok i was never beaten or lied to in that way but mainly oppressed. my father was an alcholic always drunk in and out of rehab, my brother got the wost of it my dad hated him he would lock him in closets and scare him. how do you think it makes a child feel when your father tells you, your the reson he drinks? my dad told us that all the time that his family caused him to drink. i grew up and started yelling back at him pretecting my mom. until finnaly one day he left my mom finnaly realized that she had to get rid of him. 14 years they were married and she stayed faithful to him even though he was less than thankful to have us. he calls tries to talk but i deny everything he is. he didnt even come to my wedding. i invited him as a guest...but no. so through my teenage years i was forced to go to church i helped in every childrens class was involved in every activitiy but never really felt god to be the answer. i got fsinated with wicca and witchcraft. one day a girl from the youth group took my journal told the youth pastor and then just about everyone knew. i was forced to go to counciling wasnt allowed to be alone and was forced to be at church more often. they totally freaked out and now i dont go to that church anymore and they all think im evil. my friend told me that one girl said i put a curse on the church.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:02 pm
I have a painful story, you see I'm gonna give you the short version. When I was 5 my mom got married (again) and my step grandfather was a preacher who sexually abused me until I was nine, but now he's in jail. That's the basic jist if it.  

Mutsuko Kimura

-Red-Queens-Daughter-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:39 am
aww thats so sad im sorry..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:03 am
um my story probably doesnt matter so much but I'll say it anyway

yesterday I got in a big fight with my mum and she tried to kick me out but I came back last night and havent seen her since
and um I've been really sick lately, so she's had to take me to the doctor alot and yesterday she said that she didnt actually care, and that she thought it was a waste of her time and money
today I feel really sick and...its not good, I can tell I need to go to the doctor again but I'm too scared to ask her
...thats about it  

Suelette

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:35 pm
If you are still in school, you could try talking to your school nurse. She might be able to help you figure out why you aren't feeling well. Of course stress makes me sick all the time - so that could be part of it. Hope you feel better soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:19 am
too2sweet
If you are still in school, you could try talking to your school nurse. She might be able to help you figure out why you aren't feeling well. Of course stress makes me sick all the time - so that could be part of it. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for the advice, I'm on holidays at the moment but I'll go to the school nurse when I go back to school next week  

Suelette

Clair Fay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:29 pm
Okay, here's one. No one say, "Aww, I'm so sorry" or "How did you get through that?" or anything. If you sypathise, go ahead and say that or say a story, but I'm posting this for those of you who have been through the same or a similar thing to know you aren't the only one, as I've felt most of my life. I'm NOT looking for pity. If you have that to give, go find someone who wants it. Thanks.

I won't waste your time with the long version, but in short, when i was in third grade I lived with my father, my mom a few hours away, and he sold me as a child prostitute as well as sexually, verbally, emotionally, and physically abused me though this was pretty much only when he was drunk. I still haven't been able to tell my parents this, I don't know why. I served, to my still growing memory, fifteen men at the least (and this is just what I've been able to remember so far). I did child pronography, a**l, oral, and vaginal, obviously all forced. Thankfully, they realised that my body was still vastly too small for DP (double-penetration). Along with them, there were at least two randoms on the streets that did things to me, the one I remember completely being him forcing me to do oral on him. Over my seventeen years of living, I have also had three known stalkers, one of which harrassed and raped me astrally. It got to a point where he was waking me in the middle of the night by trying to throw me across the room (he was a strong guy) and pinning me down or trying to choke me when I cried and tried to beg for him to stop. Thankfully, though, I've only been raped astrally maybe five times. Seven at most. I don't like keeping count, I'm sure you can understand. And up until recently, I've been emotionally/verbally abused by my dad now (he moved out, but still comes by).

There's still a lot more s**t to my story, but I'll probably post that later.

And no, I'm not making any of this up as some people tend to think. (They hear me say those first couple sentences then stop me and say, "Stop lying, you b***h. That's a horrible thing to say about your dad, not to mention to lie about! Think about all those girls who actually went through that.") Kindly keep any negative comments to yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:21 pm
well i got a lot of things tto share but ill only give you the just of it. my mom has verbally abused me ever since i was born.her and my dad got divorced when i was 5. i chose to live with my mom like any little girl would. she unfortunatly is skitso and more interested in being with her many on and off bf that she cheated on my dad with. my dad got hardcore into drugs coke and alcohol and on his weekends would send me wiith family. they didnt treat me badly but they only saw me then. my mom wouldnt let me see my family cuz she thought they were evil. i had a cell phone and she made it a think to call me everyday and tell me that it was all my fault that her life wasnt what she wanted. she blamed me for her bf leaving her. and us not having money.she went bankrupt and we ended up in the town with the 2nd highest crime rate in the us. Flint. i started to get friends after years of counsuling and i actually got a boyfriend. in 6th grade we started dating and it took me till my freshman year of dating him to do anything with him. i loved him with all my heart and he was there for me through a lot. there were times i ran to his house in the middle of the night after my mom cut me with a knife or hit and and i was bleeding. he took care of me. and after time he was the only person i could hang out with. he didnt want me to be with any of my friends he didnt like. which was all but 1. me and her got sick of life and tried to overdose and die. we failed and we lived and were punished for that i was grounded from doing anything. this time i didnt even want to see my dad eber. he was always drunk and i would go to hug him and i was afraid he would rape me so i tried to find all the excuses i could to stay away from him. in time the only person my bf would let me be with moved away a long ways and my mom forbid me to see her. so all i had was my bf which was fine with me at the time. we hung out a lot almost every day. and he asked me for sex and i told him no. he acted like he didnt care and said he still loved me till one day he didnt ask he held me down and took it from me. after he was done i rolled over and cried next to him and he told me that i better let him do it again. i avoided him for 2 weeks by not going to school at all and he broke up with me. my mom continues to hurt me i got a good bf now that imma marry and my dads officially drug free. but he drinks occasionally. but i love with him now and got my stuff together.
sorry its long.  

scarlet_moon225

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:31 pm
My mom never cared about me, she said its because I wasn't supposed to be born and she wasn't ready [Catholics aren't allowed to use birth control or anything] but she loved my sister and me the same for a while. Then she was pregnant with emma when I was 5 and emma died. She would cry all the time and scream at me for no reason and when I was 7 she started to hit me. We moved to a new house [the one I'm in now] when I was 8 and there's a spirit or something here that doesn't like me and it terrified me, telling me it was going to kill me and stuff. I told my mom but she didn't believe me and she would scream for the littlest things and she threw a shoe at me but it hit my window then she told my dad I broke the window. She would scream at me like "you have to be a prostitute when you move out because that's the only thing you'll be smart enough to do!". I was 10 then now I'm 14 and she tells my sister its okay to hit me and I have scars from both of them. My dad couldn't care less because he's at work all the time.
Sorry to bother you with my problems.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:30 am
This is... -Deep breath.- I apologize if I seem very nervous or whatnot while talking about this, but this is one of the few times I have actually spoken about this for the simple reason that the person who abused me (who I have not yet decided whether I will name in this or not) has threatened to kill me if I told anyone.

For approximately the last seven years, I have been abused emotionally, verbally, and physically by my mother and father. My father (yes; he is the one who threatened to kill me) is the only person who has physically abused me, but both of my parents have abused me emotionally and verbally. Both of my parents have called me worthless and used rather rude and hurtful terms (in other words, curse words) to affect me in negative ways when I have done something that they don't like. My mother normally yells at me for things as small as not putting my towel down the laundry shoot. She's also blamed me for things that aren't even my fault, like the fact that she's gained ten pounds while attempting to lose weight. My father... Well, whenever he gets upset, he yells for me. I attempt to hide, but there's a key to my bedroom door that he has and is able to unlock my door when I hide. He hits me with open palms, closed fists, throws books/et cetera at me, and has even thrown glasses at me.

Now, I've tried telling my psychologist about this - as well as the social worker who works with him - but no one has believed me so far. I'm thinking about telling my family doctor when I go to get my meningitis shot, but I don't know that she'll be able to do anything about it. I'm also thinking about just running away.

-Sigh.- I just wish my parents didn't hate me.

courtney murder

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:06 am
@ courtney- I know how it feels when nobody believes you. If you don't mind sympathy then I want to say I'm really sorry about what you're going through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:12 pm
I don't mind sympathy at all. I find sympathy is just another way of saying, "I'm sorry and I hope it gets better." So, thank you.

courtney murder

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200

Emerald_Angel28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:45 pm
courtney murder
This is... -Deep breath.- I apologize if I seem very nervous or whatnot while talking about this, but this is one of the few times I have actually spoken about this for the simple reason that the person who abused me (who I have not yet decided whether I will name in this or not) has threatened to kill me if I told anyone.

For approximately the last seven years, I have been abused emotionally, verbally, and physically by my mother and father. My father (yes; he is the one who threatened to kill me) is the only person who has physically abused me, but both of my parents have abused me emotionally and verbally. Both of my parents have called me worthless and used rather rude and hurtful terms (in other words, curse words) to affect me in negative ways when I have done something that they don't like. My mother normally yells at me for things as small as not putting my towel down the laundry shoot. She's also blamed me for things that aren't even my fault, like the fact that she's gained ten pounds while attempting to lose weight. My father... Well, whenever he gets upset, he yells for me. I attempt to hide, but there's a key to my bedroom door that he has and is able to unlock my door when I hide. He hits me with open palms, closed fists, throws books/et cetera at me, and has even thrown glasses at me.

Now, I've tried telling my psychologist about this - as well as the social worker who works with him - but no one has believed me so far. I'm thinking about telling my family doctor when I go to get my meningitis shot, but I don't know that she'll be able to do anything about it. I'm also thinking about just running away.

-Sigh.- I just wish my parents didn't hate me.

I've never had serious problems with my family. But I've been working at a doctor's office for a while now and I can tell you that doctors know nearly everyone. At the clinic I work at, we have five psychologists, 3 therapists, and 12 couselors on call from opening to closing. I kind of know how everyone feels about not being believed or getting help when you need it. When my counselor told me that I may need to be put on Paxil, my mother wouldn't let me go back to see her. Now that I'm 19, I got some from my doctor and I've felt great, even on such a low dose. Sometime's your doctor can even be your psychologist. Just ask him/her the next time you see them.

And remember, there are people out there who love you. heart  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces