Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Member Self-Introduction THREAD! EXTREME! (Join the fun!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelic_takiko

Dapper Conversationalist

7,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:32 am
*reads posts, realizes never made one, tries to slip this one in the middle of the stack*

Good news everyone.
(+5 everyone who got that)

I am Angelic_Takiko. Better known as Taki, Angel or any derivative of your choice. I have roleplaying on gaia since I joined (details in siggy).
I am on everyday, usually at night and as a ritual i check it before bed. I am always up for roleplays, but I tend to be a bit more voracious about them around the time that i finish a new character image.

I play women mostly but my second choice is always male. I never play two women in a rp, just seems redundant and there tend to be more girls in rps then guys anyway. I also have never played a male in an rp i didn't already have a female in, but I look forward to the challenge.

I like to write, and while my creative engine has been short circuited recently (I can only make posts, my mind has been going blank on my practice novel and fanfic) I still want to attempt NaNoWriMo this year.

I also have an rp, but i am in the process of remodeling it and don't have the link on hand. Rest assured it is in the active threads thread (under "The Windermere Estate")

Happy Rping

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:03 am
Heya Guys! I'm Dkside, people call me Dk for short but either works. Been RPing off and on for about 5 years or so. I'm on just about every day, but usually at really weird and inconsistent times. No worries though, I go out of my way to make sure no one's waiting on me to post.

I do prefer fantasy genres, but I certainly don't discriminate. Questions? Comments? Snide remarks? Feel free to PM on any issue, or to simply say Hi. ^^  

Dkside

Ruthless Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:36 pm
Hey everyone! I'm the amazing Sparkles! You may have known me by my old username, Dumpling-San. That name brings back a lot of memories for me. *chuckles to self*
Anyway, I'm glad to be here as a part of this guild. I was so excited when i opened the PM that said I was accepted into this guild.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.
I'm insane, freaking insane. I'm so random, you have no idea what's going to come out of my mouth.
I can be a bit of a potty-mouth, but hey, aren't we all?
I love role-playing to the extreme! I enjoy role-plays that have a lot of thought, detail. and effort in them. Even if it's a topic I don't like, I might join just because.
I'm usually a semi-literate role-player, but I'm working on becoming more literate. I've come a good way.
I'm a magical dumpling and a writer. I can work magic when I write. I have a ton of story ideas that randomly float through my head at any moment of the day. (Even when I'm asleep)
I love pretty and detailed posts! I love post formats, and I enjoy making them. If you want one from me, just ask! I'll be happy to make one for you.
I'm a huge tekteker! I love making dream avatars for just about anyone. If you want one, just ask! I love experimenting with all of the different item combinations!
I despise a lot of things as well. One of my biggest pet peeves is text talk! I hate it so much! Why can't they just take the time to spell out the freaking words!? It's super hard to understand when someone's like "Omg, Krstn wz wlkng thru teh mall and she fnd a gr8 prse!" See what I mean?
I also hate people who type one or two freaking lines when I typed like two-three paragraphs! They can obviously see that I put all this time and effort into my post, and they just don't give a crap. That's so annoying to me!
If you couldn't tell earlier, I'm a huge ranter. I know when to stop ranting though, so don't worry about me going out on a five hour ranting spree.
There are lots of other things that bother me, but I want to save all of you Gaians who are reading this some time. If something bothers me, I'll let you know.
I could talk to you Gaians all day, but I'm running out of things to say about myself, so I guess I'll be seeing you all later.
(By the way, If you want to role-play with me, just shoot me a PM with the details. I could use a few new role-plays.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:14 am
Hello! My name's Devvi, and I'm completely new to RPing. I'm usually online most of the day, every day, though and am hoping to learn a lot from everybody here. Thank you for having me!  

Amity Seeker

Dedicated Regular

ishitinc0l0rs

Friendly Friend

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:55 pm
↗↗ ιт'ѕ ¢ση∂єѕ¢єη∂ιηg (Actually Joyful) ¢σσℓєя.↗↗

Hello Everyone! I go by a couple of names, but you can call me Cooler.

I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now, and I am quite excited to be accepted. Aside from my busy schedule, with being in school and all, I am pretty much available for most of the week to roleplay and stuff.

Unless I have homework, which is a pain in the butt.

About me personally, I'm a little crazy. I like looking of pictures of ferrets with sweaters, corgis, jumping spiders wearing water droplets as helmets, and the occasional grumpy cat. I'm also pretty lethal at old school games.

I consider myself semi-lit to lit, but I'm working on my skills more now. hopefully, I can learn from everyone here to be better. I've written up to 8-9 paragraphs one time, but it was pretty hard to come up with it. Usually, I do 1-5. I get most of my ideas (writing, drawing, etc.) from the music that I listen to.

You know those little movies you get in your head when you listen to a song? Yeah. Those.

For the most part I am quite calm, (and seem like I'm of sound mind), but I actually really tend to over-think on things when necessary. And when I need to, I'm pretty much a blank slate. But other than that, I love making friends. ^-^

So, uh, yeah. That's me, and I hope to roleplay with some, if not all of you one day or another.

↙↙. . . ¢υz' у'кησω, ι'м ¢σσℓ.ಠ_ಠ↙↙

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:20 pm
Hey all! I am Demon Fox Kyuu, but you can just call me Fox, or Kyuu if you want. I have been in this guild for a few years now, but I haven't been as active as I would like. I tried joining RP's here and there, but they all seemed to die as soon as I did. Or they were too successful and left me in the dust.

Anyway, I love to RP. It is a great way to spend my time because it helps me practice my writing. When I am not RPing I could be drawing or playing a variety of games. I missed this guild while it was very inactive, and I hope to see it go back to how it was when I first joined!  

The Void Mage

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Shade264

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:50 am
Hello again to everyone old and new. I'm shade264 and I've been here for quite a while, though not as active as I would like. I don't believe I am currently a part of any of the active rps, but my name is in a few of the dead ones and a couple that are currently not active. My preferred genres are fantasy, sci-fi, and horror and I prefer original ideas over rps based on movies, comics, games, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:26 pm
Welcome (back) to the guild everyone. smile  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:17 pm
Good evening fellow guildies!

Name's Eternally Gone, but feel free to call me some variant of that. I'm a seasoned RPer who's down for just about anything, though some things I'm not that familiar with [like RPs based off shows - I don't watch a lot of TV], I'll gladly throw in a character if you need a space filled. I play male and female, so don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to joining you all in the threads! <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:55 am
A stranger steps out from the shadows, looking at no one and nothing in particular. No one seemed to have noticed that she has been there lurking for quite some time, watching, observing, judging, like a silent ninja.

Her appearance seemed rather odd, yet somehow brought an aura of class and eloquence. But still, an overall sense of weird, one look at her color-matching get-up, her short shock green hair and eyepatch, it would probably make you wonder what's going through this stranger's head coming out in public looking like that.

Sipping from her tall Christmas mug, she let out a soft sigh of satisfaction, before looking up and finally realizing, or noticing rather, the small group of people that have congregated and introduced themselves. "Well, I suppose a bit of an introduction about myself wouldn't hurt." she shrugged.

"Greetings and salutations. The name's Rebel. But you can also call me Closet, Dark, or any variation of my username. I've also been called Sumi because of my old username, but you can call me with whatever preference you wish, just as long as it is not derogatory or demeaning.

I have been roaming in this world since 2007, and for that I have had many interesting adventures and met rather curious and interesting folk as well."

She paused to take another sip from her coffee, before continuing.

"I have many interests. Writing, doodling, roleplaying, lurking the vast lands of the interwebs, to name a few. I'm quite an enthusiast of certain television series, movies, fandoms, which most times I am emphatic about or scrutinize, and if I must say, the inner critic/fangirl can kick in really quick when it comes to those things. Books and comics are my good pals, they often take me to great places and are great portals for my imagination to run wild. The same goes for roleplays. I find them great outlets for creativity, and in my 3 years of roleplaying (I officially started in 2010 but I have been writing stories since I was younger) I've gotten myself into playing intriguing characters, in intriguing settings and having the most fascinating developments. It's like, the characters I create, once I set them free, they begin to take a life of their own. It's funny sometimes that I converse and fight with them, it may sound crazy but there's a certain attachment there between the creator and the creation. I often play male or masculine characters, rarely feminine. I don't know why but that's how it is." she stopped for a while, wondering if there was anything of worth left to say at this point. She has been babbling quite a lot now.

"Well, if you wish to find me, or are looking for some random company, a new roleplay mate, I'll just be around, as usual. You may not see me, but I see you, in the shadows, in the darkness. I am always be here, especially at nights, as most nocturnal beings are." With that she finally concluded herself, quietly sipping her coffee and stepping back slowly into the shadows from whence she came.

ninja

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:12 pm
angelic_takiko

Good news everyone.

Professor Farnsworth! emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:46 pm
The Dark Closet Rebellion
angelic_takiko

Good news everyone.

Professor Farnsworth! emotion_awesome

Bonus Round:
And you get a +5, and you get a +5, and EVERYBODY gets a +5  

angelic_takiko

Dapper Conversationalist

7,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

revived

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:28 pm
angelic_takiko

Bonus Round:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ooooooooprah!

Hello all. I am ReViVeD. You can call me Rev, Lina, Ved or whatever. I don't care. I've been RPing for years upon years but have had a hard time finding a RP with people who are dedicated enough to not disappear. Hopefully, that will change. I am a college student but I am pretty good about responding when need be~. I like drawing, reading, playing vidya games, long walks on the beach and junk food. Any questions? Feel free to PM or quote me! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:34 pm
ReViVeD
angelic_takiko

Bonus Round:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ooooooooprah!

Hello all. I am ReViVeD. You can call me Rev, Lina, Ved or whatever. I don't care. I've been RPing for years upon years but have had a hard time finding a RP with people who are dedicated enough to not disappear. Hopefully, that will change. I am a college student but I am pretty good about responding when need be~. I like drawing, reading, playing vidya games, long walks on the beach and junk food. Any questions? Feel free to PM or quote me! <3

How dare you! Trying to steal my identity via bio introduction!

I jest. Most people accepted the invitation (when it was invite only) to escape the dying thread epidemic.  

angelic_takiko

Dapper Conversationalist

7,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

revived

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:27 pm
angelic_takiko

Homaigawrsh. I just looked at your profile after you said that. I can tell that we are going to be friends~. heart

Ergo Proxy is my all time favorite anime series! I actually don't know of many people who have actually watched it, let alone heard of it. ily.

It is truly an epidemic. :<

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games