Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Pepo'porojo | A Rebirth! Open for posting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepo Porojo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:30 pm
For any lurkers this will be open soon, just have to have everyone look it over  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:18 pm
And now we're open!  

Pepo Porojo

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:19 pm
Whoo!!! Open >D
And if anyone wants any RPies.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:26 pm
.:. OLD MEMBER .:.

SoA Name: L'envoi
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Picture: Adult With Fam
Personality: L’envoi is a chilling lion with a cool personality; cool not in the ‘cold’ sense, but in that ‘awesome’ feel. He gets along with just about everyone and any specie. For him, it is all about friends rather than enemies. L’envoi is always ready for a good time.

He enjoys his work of gathering food and animals for the pride. An apt learner makes him the ideal student. L’envoi has, he found out, a knack for herding live animals to the pride. His hunting skills aren’t that bad either. Learning the plants has taken him slightly longer. He likes to be sent out for items; meat, live animals, or plants he does his job cheerfully and willingly.
Name of Parents: Npcs Father Luroku(Deceased), Mother Moenvoi(Rogue)
What's their story?: L’envoi ran across the Pepo'porojo, quite by accident, when he was a juvenile, almost young adult. At first he was intrigued by the beliefs of the lions. He stayed to learn more. Picking to become a gatherer he felt as the safest route. Anyone could hunt right? Initially he was surprised to learn that gatherers did more than just hunt. They brought back live sacrifices.
Much to his delight, L’envoi found himself fitting right in and learning the ways of the pride. They have become very thoroughly a part of him. He feels very comfortable in the pride now.
Notes: He's been approved for a fling with an amazon female. All male cubs will be dumped on him. He will also be bringing back two mates.

I also have two lions that I want customed that were to be old members. Didn't know if I needed to post those.  

magnadearel

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:27 pm
Can I have a free ticket!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:40 pm
.:. OLD MEMBER .:.

SoA Name: Kusheleli
Owner's Name: F a y t h - x
Picture: X
Personality: Otherworldly, quiet, listless, seemingly lost in a haze most of the time. He's very introverted, careful. His words and judgement can be harsh and blunt, but never made or given without thought or care.
Name of Parents: ??? X ???
What's their story?: He was actually found as a very young cub by an older lioness gatherer. It was a misty day - either early morning or late evening - when mists parted to reveal the young cub. It was not known how he got there - there was no trace nor scent of his mother anywhere. The cub's eyes looked up to the lioness who would come to raise him, listless, as if he were only half-there. It was then believed that he was constructed from the Loa and placed in the pride's lands as some sort of gift to the lioness who had never had a child of her own, but was devout. The cheetah always seemed rather otherworldly, but never caused much of a stir in the pride, aside from the day when he was initially found.

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:44 am
I'm Advertising!

I suppose I'm supposed to post both of these for now and post that I'm advertising every day? Just let me know if I'm incorrect in that assumption. =P  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:13 am
I missed the first time this pride was set up and didn't have a chance to join. Now that I'm back, I feel this is the perfect place to throw in Jambazi.

.:. NEWER MEMBER .:.

SoA Name: Jambazi'ekundu
Owner's Name: DFA
Picture: Here and just because it's cute, some fanart too: 1, 2
Rank: Either Mambo or Caplata. Probably Mambo (I still need to decide). I'm figuring these are open ranks ;_; I am not dead sure?
Personality: Bazi has always been the quiet one among her sibblings, and though she believed in their cause, was never one to outright voice this, or otherwise shove herself into the spotlight. Their mother, Tiah, daughter to Scar, believed her father to be the rightful heir to pridelands, and though she could not realize her dream of putting her family in the throne, the Outlands was founded in an attempt to persue such a dream. Bazi grew up to be the lead priestess of the pride, and often read their fortune in bones, flame and other places. She could not foretell the eventual failure... and the disbanding of her pride, and when such a time came along, she moved on, fixated on learning new ways, for she felt her powers (she is not a seer!) had failed her, which meant she had to learn more about the occult in order to better herself. She's hard working, stubborn as a mule, and although she doesn't seem to talk much, she's hardly shy; she just seems to have trouble adjusting to others around her and is a touch socially awkward from spending most of her time with the spirirts.
Name of Parents: Adonai x Tiah
Why is this SoA joining the pride/how long have they been in the pride?: I figure she's just recently stumbled upon the pride and rather likes their way of life. She hopes to learn from those in there in order to better herself.

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:32 am

*Edit*

I'm Advertising!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:26 pm
I'm so excited to see people posting! : D
I'll be sure to update the info a little later and read over the posts for questions and stuff.

Also if anyone wants RP with Fluer (Since she is so highly ranked and a newbie which might raise some questions) let me know.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:27 pm
L'envoi needs all the rps too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:44 pm
And this too =P
I'm Advertising!  

Lt Gnatty-Bug

Witty Shapeshifter

Pepo Porojo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:00 pm
magnadearel

Approved! - Also if the lions are already made feel free to post them as old members. : ]

F a y t h - x

Good to go!

Lady Kitania

Yep! You just post once a day!

Dark Fire Angel

Approved for Mambo! And I'm glad you found a place for her to fit in! We're excited to have you. : D

Updated up to this point for both the members list and the ticket list!

If anyone gets some RPies feel free to link us here so we can use it for re-applying!
Yin is totally up for any RP that you guys want. : D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:08 pm
I don't have them customed yet, but they are in my quest thread. >.< I've been waiting for a customs month to try to get them done together.  

magnadearel

Lt Gnatty-Bug

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:01 am
I'm Advertising!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items