Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Liela the lost kitsune (Ready/Crit) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:17 pm
kuroopu
=o Maybe you can give me a crit? x3 please and thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:31 am
The mechanics for Barrier were changed a few months ago!
She can only use Barrier on one person.

Basically it looks good! You can probably carry forward.

Also, your quest as it stands (besides more than one person on Barrier) is fine! I thought I'd note:

1. TiH allows for a lot of creative freedom even in the same species. Although one player has a kitsune that carries around a starball, your "clan" of kitsunes might not. This way everyone can sort of have their own "family/background/cultural difference" mythos. You can stick with tails if you want to.

2. Her being nervous about her tail (but it not having any real basis in fact!) is super cute and fits perfectly in canon.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:37 am
=D Thanks! That helps a lot, and i fix it with only being one she can cover. I didnt know it changed

Toshihiko Two

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:41 pm
FEAR - Right now her FEAR is a little convoluted and needs some tweaking. Only reapers are allowed to use items for FEAR, which means her using her hairpins is a no-go. She can still give the illusion of multiples of herself, she just can't use any sort of item to assist in that.

Species - Going briefly off of what Toshi said, she isn't allowed a starball either if it has some sort of abilities attached to it. Having a ball of stars without any sort of abilities whatsoever is fine, but as I mentioned, only reapers are allowed the use of items, so just something to think about!

Other than that, she looks fine!

liela-dragon-rayne1

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:42 am
kuroopu
FEAR - Right now her FEAR is a little convoluted and needs some tweaking. Only reapers are allowed to use items for FEAR, which means her using her hairpins is a no-go. She can still give the illusion of multiples of herself, she just can't use any sort of item to assist in that.

Species - Going briefly off of what Toshi said, she isn't allowed a starball either if it has some sort of abilities attached to it. Having a ball of stars without any sort of abilities whatsoever is fine, but as I mentioned, only reapers are allowed the use of items, so just something to think about!

Other than that, she looks fine!

liela-dragon-rayne1

Ok, i understand that, so how do i work her fear then? Cause doesnt kitsune's use leafs and such when making copies?

And, she doesnt have a starball. Its just a ref as to why she only shows one tail or why she freaks out when its grabbed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:26 am
owo Is that better, kuroopu?

kuroopu

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:25 pm
Beep boop how u doin

THINGS~

'zenko'- Zenko style kitsunes wouldn't exist in halloween due to their very nature/definition. Zenko being creatures of benevolent nature, where as 'yako' or 'nogitsune' style kitsunes would be creatures found in halloween.

minor but-Natural ability- what is her alternate form? Obviously her kitsune but what is the other form she has?

minor on History- In halloween, young are not left on their own. They will always have some form of a caretaker. If a child were to become 'lost' they would be found very quickly, and then be found a proper caretaker.

FEAR Looks good!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:39 am
iStoleYurVamps
Beep boop how u doin

THINGS~

'zenko'- Zenko style kitsunes wouldn't exist in halloween due to their very nature/definition. Zenko being creatures of benevolent nature, where as 'yako' or 'nogitsune' style kitsunes would be creatures found in halloween.

minor but-Natural ability- what is her alternate form? Obviously her kitsune but what is the other form she has?

minor on History- In halloween, young are not left on their own. They will always have some form of a caretaker. If a child were to become 'lost' they would be found very quickly, and then be found a proper caretaker.

FEAR Looks good!

Oh! Hmm... I would think she would be a nogitsune then.

Her other form, ummm... Is her human form another form?

Yes! She got found by an old woman (im thinking a retired witch, maybe) that found her and helped raised her  

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:25 am
Yay! Liela is 2 yrs old since yesterday XD She needs new fan art ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:05 am
Good luck to you love! A little dancy dance ritual, and a little rosepetal fragrance on the winds of time, summons up the divine to help my new friend get her character this time, and shine! So mote it be. heart  

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:03 am
Taryn F Talons -Sei-
Good luck to you love! A little dancy dance ritual, and a little rosepetal fragrance on the winds of time, summons up the divine to help my new friend get her character this time, and shine! So mote it be. heart
lol, thanks XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:00 am
XD; I still dont know what else to fix or if its good enough?  

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50