Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Smash Help
'The Zenith of Melee' - A Guide to Advanced Play - Ver 1. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArcVyse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:50 pm
DBR aren't the best crew, they do have some damn good players, but aren't as good as Team BEN for example, which has Husband, Wife, Oro, NEO, Chillin and Azen I think.

I just try to keep an open mind when practising and learning about new things, and yeah, I probably do have alot of spare time, but not so much that it impedes on my school work.

Perfect wavedashes are hard, and I generally can't waveshine from a standstill with most characters.

If I want to waveshine say, Samus for example, I do it from a dash.

Dash - Dash cancel - Shine - Waveshine.

It's a little hard to get down, and you may only get in two or three, but by that time you'll have forced them off the edge anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:57 pm
Azen is not in team Ben  

divine_chaos_demon

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:42 am
I hope I can be up in the top 100. But Ive only been training in the advanced techniques for a year now and they have been at it for a long time...and I had no clue about some of the crew. But Im wondering how the hell do they make a crew. Its kinda a stupid question but the thing is some of them live so far away so how do they decide who is on who's crew? and I wanna see the fight between norcal and socal. They better video tape that....And I need to learn more about the smash crews.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:18 pm
Be like Ken and not have a crew.  

ArcVyse

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:11 pm
but dont you have a crew? the ward....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:40 pm
Sure do biggrin

EDIT: WHAT HAPPENED TO MEH STICKEH!?  

ArcVyse

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Okay then... scream YOU SHOULDNT TELL OTHERS TO DO STUFF UNLESS YOU YOURSELF ARE DOING IT!! scream *combs hair back in place* But the thing is though that I need a crew because I want people to practice with.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:18 pm
Mmm...

It's strange, I thought you'd be able to find at least a few other people to play competitively with. I live in Australia, but then again, I do live on the Gold Coast.

Try smashboards.com, and look in regional discussion, and if there isn't a thread already for your general area, start one and see what response you get.  

ArcVyse

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:46 am
If I had a meeting place where people can meet and play smash all day I would do so but I dont...And I dont think Im gunna be inviting a stranger over to my house to play since S/he might be like in their 20s or something and it would freak my mom out O.o Thing is though...I wanna play against someone that can really beat my a** 20 times over. And in addition I can get some tips. Like how I got beat 4 times in a row by this one dude...And its rare that I get beaten like that. Well its either that or I mess up a lot killing myself in the process. But besides that I didnt mess up and he still whipped me. I need to find someone like that cause for some reason after that I got a lot better without practicing O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:23 pm
To each his own I guess,

Convince a friend to have a go and learn the advanced techs, that is, if you've got any friends who are GCN fans.

Then maybe you can start to convince more and more.

That's how Hitler rose to power.  

ArcVyse

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:39 pm
>< God dammit you made me remember watching about a disney cartoon that I watched when I was in history class a while back....But the good thing is though that Im getting my friend to learn the advanced techniques even though he doesnt want to its funny just gotta get him to learn L-canceling and stuff then Im done with that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:32 am
if i ddint live in alaska id join your crew, becasue im sorat crewless my self  

Phantom_Renegade

ArcVyse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:31 pm
Alaska eek  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:36 am
I thought I was imagining things...But damn....Thank god I live in California ^^ The smashing state of the US  

YoruTaro

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:28 pm
Arc Angel Gabriel
Alaska eek

yep alaska, and no before any1 asks we don't live in igloos  
Smash Help

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers