Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:10 am
Lucy let herself heave into the waste basket darkness blotting spots into her vision. Rub some dirt on it. She thought. New mantra. Once her stomach had settled she turned a glare to that smile she wanted to wipe off his face. "Si." She ground out. "I have a change of clothes wherever my room is." She all but wanted to claw that arrogant smile of his face. Why was he always smiling?! She'd get out of this room asap and get down to work doing whatever needed to graduate with minimum fuss and back on her path to being a star.
A knock sounded on the door. "Monsior La France." A woman purred loudly. "Madame Italy's rooms have been prepared for her, when she's ready-"

"I'm ready right now!" Lucia replied shoving herself from the bed. Black spots in her vision, rub some dirt on it, but kept going opening the door and all but demanded the woman tell her where her room was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:20 am
"Woah zhere, 'ot shot." From behind her, Francis placed a very firm hand on her shoulder, not going to let her simply leave that easily. "Zhank you, Madame. I'll show 'er to 'er room." His grin widened slightly, and he turned her back to his room, where she left the bucket that she had expelled into.

"Before you go, I 'ave to ask you to rid zhis pail of your... Extremities." With that he used his hand on her shoulder to gently push her back into the bedroom, finding it somewhat easy to do so. "And zhen we can get started on your schedule, mm?" He honestly wanted to chuckle, but figured that would be too much and would get himself injured.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:26 am
Lucia sighed and did as he asked shrugging quickly out of his hold on her. Next time he touched her. . . In the mood she was in? God help him!

Once she had the basket cleaned to his liking she also made the bed giving a mock bow. "Better master?" She asked voice dripping with sarcasm. Her green eyes seemed to glow a little. A tiny, mischievous smirk pulled at the left corner of her mouth hinting that she was left handed. "Anything else you'd like me to do? Sort your sheet music from Classical to modern day, perhaps? Or by most popular composer?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:55 am
"Actually~" Francis cooed, gingerly playing the girl at her own game. "I do 'ave some windows zat need washing, if you'd like to be paid for zat." A left handed girl who also was an Earth Gentry? This could probably get weirder, if she happened to have a python for a pet.

Quickly and before she could react, Francis proceeded to pick Lucy up and set her down in his desk chair, turning the chair to face the desk. He placed a schedule in front of her, pointing at each of the classes for her, explaining them.

"Your first class ees algebra, of course." He continued. "And zen health, Engleesh, and-" He paused dramatically to gesture in a grand manner. "Music~!" With a chuckle, Francis pointed to the rest of Lucy's classes. "You'll love zat class weeth moi most of all."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:59 am
Lucia's hand lashed out before she could stop herself. The second he dropped her, she pushed him back from her a foot or two. "Personal space Frenchman." She growled. The angrier she got the thicker her accent. When he mentioned her classes she sighed. "Music? With you? What are you gonna teach me? The different parts of the musical instruments. . . Memorized those when I was five. Next~!" She all but yawned. "Water dancing?" She frowned at one of her classes. "I can understand Fire Dancing but really? What the heck is water dancing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:20 am
"Oh hon hon~ Feisty, are we?" Francis smiled and took out his lesson plans, placing them before her. "Actually, een my class I 'ave intent on improving any musical talent you already may possess, darleeng. And as for water dancing, I theenk eet may calm you down a leetle, seeing 'ow you are so uptight and uncomfortable een your own skin."

On his next move, Francis stepped to the CD player on his dresser and popped in a disk. Opera music filled the room, and he could barely hear himself speak, let alone think. "What do you theenk about this, mm~?" His smile widened and he leaned back on the wall with satisfaction.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:24 am
Lucia's eyes widened. She knew this Aria! Without even thinking she sang the female part perfectly not missing a note or losing time or speeding up. Prefect breath control. Her tone and pitch stayed clear and perfect. She even hit the high notes. Her body seemed to visibly relax as she sang. Her eyes drifting into a memory, a calm point in her life. Her fingers moved to the Harpsichord and the violins that played gently between the Soprano's entry. She swayed on the chair a soft blush tinged her cheeks. She could ignore all his weird quirks if he played things like this for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:56 am
Francis smiled softly and listened to the girl. For some reason, he expected just this to occur. Something about her said she was a musical one. He kept quiet during her song, noticing her physical and emotional changes, and for that, he gave her the space she now deserved.

What ees eet weeth thees girl? She's.. Amazing. France smiled and nodded along, happy with her talent. Lucia, although unstable, had a softer side that he couldn't ignore. She was beautiful and talented, plus had a personality that he enjoyed as well.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:02 am
Lucia couldn't help it. She loved this Opera so much! She always wanted to be the lead in it, always wanted to play against Erik the Phantom of the Opera. If he played Aida she'd have had him in tears. She hadn't noticed him in the room any more. She just sang from one song on the track to the next. Her hand reached up to the ceiling at one part of the score as her eyes misted. "Help me say good bye." She sang perfectly, softly giving over to the emotion and let a tear drop fall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:09 am
Seeing her so happy, Francis decided to end it, for now. He cut off the music in the middle of a song and gently picked up the CD player, handing it to Lucy.
" 'ere. I want you to 'ave thees." A smile formed once again on the Frenchman's face as he set it in her lap. "I know you've been 'aving a 'ard time, and I want zhis to be a welcoming gift, 'ow does that sound?" Then he went to his door and opened it, gesturing into the hall. "Deed you still want to go to your room, ma cher?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:15 am
Broken from her trance like state Lucia's first reaction was to dive for the stereo and turn it back on, but he'd popped the CD on her lap and told her she could have it. She guessed she'd have to recollect her opera collection since she wasn't sure what was saved. She nodded at his question getting up and following him. Now that he wasn't being such an a** she figured she would lighten up a little and walked into the hall, stopping to wait for him. Her expression was still soft and gentle. No hint of her temper at all. "Si." She looked around the hall to find it empty then looked outside. It was pitch dark! What time was it?! Her hand flew to her throat where she usually had her necklace watch hanging then grew sad. Another thing lost to the accident. Rub some dirt in it! She shook her head a little and straightened still smiling softly. "Which way?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:22 am
He noticed her touch her throat and figured something was missing there. "Thees way, darleeng." As he took a left down the hall, he took Lucy's hand once more and pulled her along with him. Her voice had soothed his sarcasm and any other bad feeling he may have had.

"Tell me, do you really theenk that eet is gone for good?" As he opened the door to her bedroom, there was a small twinkle on the made up bed. There, on top, laid her missing necklace, all in mint condition as if it was her first day possessing it. "I 'eard about what 'appened, and I figured earlier today I'd go back and see eef anything was hidden een zhe remains." He stepped back then and let the girl enter her new dormitories.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:30 am
Lucia pulled her hand from his. He wasn't allowed these little things of her! Not until she trusted him. But then she noticed the box. The twinkle and she ran to it. It was her little heart shaped watch! The one her mother gave her to help her tell time as a child. She looked around her room, there, on the bookshelves was every Opera she had owned. Some of it was hers some of it looked bought. Her book collections too! But the one thing that got her in tears, her flute. The one she spent all summer working her fingers to the bone to buy. The beautiful blue metal. The case was on her bed open and she knelt before it brushing tears from her eyes. She couldn't rub dirt on this mans obvious bid for her to not be horrible to him, to gain some trust to help her with whatever was happening to her. She decided to cut him a break and gave him a rare hug. It wasn't short like her usual ones. She held him close taking deep slow breaths so she wouldn't cry. "Thank you." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 am
This shocked even the stone hardened Frenchman. He allowed himself to return the embrace on the girl. "Ma cher, don't mention eet. I figured zhey needed a leetle cleaning up, so before you came I made sure all zat was done." This musical girl in front of him, so passionate about that one topic alone. He couldn't let everything go to ruin.

At the same time, it all reminded him of what he had when he was younger. Shelf after shelf of music, a violin that he had lost at sea with his parents. His golden Rolex from his father. All of it, gone in one accident. Francis looked at the floor as he remembered each of these memories, and he bit his lip lightly, trying to hide his thoughts. Thees ees zhe least I can do for 'er. Maman would 'ave wanted me to do zis. He thought, fondly.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:33 pm
Lucia let go with a big grin on her face and returned to investigating her room. there was a box among her books that was out of place so she went to it. She hadn't noticed the turmoil in her mentor's eyes as she was distracting herself too well. At first the box seemed locked and she frowned her eyes closed as she felt over the box. She remembered this shape! There was a present in her parent's room she knew was for her up coming eighteenth birthday with the same shape and indented grooves she felt in beneath the packaging only this time the grooves were deeper, more defined. She knew she had the key to it somewhere! Oh well! She'd open it when she felt like it, she guessed then disappeared to check out her bathroom and slip into something more comfy for bed.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff