Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Because Ya Gotta (Roch/Junko) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 4, 1, 4, 3 Total: 19 (7-28)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:30 pm
"Yeeeeah, but hell, I've only gotten to use this one," he said, grunting as the shoe hit him. "So indulge me," he added, his fingers playing a quick riff of notes. Hopefully he was feeding it enough FEAR and the dice gave up trolling his rper...

When all he got was noise, though, he stared at his guitar blankly. "Sonuvabitch," he muttered. "It worked last time!"

He... really should never fight ghouls, he decided. Seriously.

HP: 25/50
DMG: 0
FEAR: Y3 BC, Y2 Chill, Y1 SS  
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:32 pm
Well that was very...anticlimactic. Junko blinked. "That sounds like a very inappropriate joke waiting to happen.."

She threw her other shoe at him.

HP: 45/50
Damage done: 4  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Ice Queen rolled 8 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 1 Total: 17 (8-32)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:36 pm
He snorted, then burst into laughter. "Dude, I'm fighting FEAR impotence or some s**t," he decided. "But hell, if that's the case--" he brought up his FEAR and played his A chord. Maybe this would work.

It didn't. And Roch--shockingly--shook his head. "Dude, this day has it out for me," he announced. "I have no jackin' idea what's goin' on," he told her. "I give! You win, Junko," he said. "Mind if I heal myself?"

HP: 21/50
DMG:
FEAR: Y3 BC, Y2 Chill,  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:46 pm
"I've never had a boil tell me he was suffering from FEAR impotence before. Do they make pills for that?" Junko was completely straight-faced as she said this.

Suddenly Roch was giving up. Really? Just like that. "Uh..sure..." She won? Really? How was that even possible? Junko blinked.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Ice Queen rolled 8 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, 3 Total: 15 (8-32)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:51 pm
"We came, we did some hitting, y'showed you're pretty badass when provoked, an' I'm just doin' this t'get out of school," Roch said extremely logically. "It ain't about a grudge, it ain't even about teachin' one of us t'fight, right? So what's the point in draggin' it out longer than we need to? I got no serious urge t'hit you--that's pretty obvious. An' you, y'got no serious urge t'even fight, right?"

He looked down at his hand on the guitar strings, focusing his FEAR. This time it actually worked--he figured it was because he actually WANTED to heal himself.

HP: 33/50
DMG: healing self for 12
FEAR: Y3 BC, Y2 Chill,  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:59 pm
He had a point. Junko didn't want to do this at all. She smiled. "Okay..uh..thanks, Roch. That was interesting." What else could she say? Good game? This had just been so she'd have a spar to cross off her to-do list.

She gave Roch a respectful bow out of gratitude and kind of just..collected her shoes and hurried out.

Junko hated the gym.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:01 pm
Roch shrugged, let her go, and followed after at a leisurely pace, wondering when he had grown so apathetic about winning or losing spars. Probably when he'd helped kill that hunter, he admitted silently. This... violence... hell, he didn't know. Maybe all these years of real battling had made him burnt out.

But thanks to this spar he was another step closer to walking away from it all.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff