Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Whyyyyyyyy (Junko/Riley) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:18 am
I knew you would enjoy it. Riley purred out. It's a shame that spars are a necessary feature of graduation. I understand how important it is to be battle worthy, but not everyone is-

She flipped Junko's hands around and slapped them.

Adept for the fight.

HP: 38
Damage: 8

Eight

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:53 am
Junko gasped. "Cheater!"

And then she did it herself.

HP: 28/50
Damage done: 7  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 12 Total: 18 (2-24)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:09 pm
Well. Riley rubbed the top of her hands after that serious smack, with a look of smug confidence. You shouldn't be surprised. I've never been good at playing by the -

Smack.

Rules.

HP: 31
Damage: 12  
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:19 pm
The next slap had Junko actually backing off, holding her hands and hissing with pain. Geeze, Riley! She bounced a bit on her toes while trying to hold in a cry of pain. Ffffffffffffffffffffooooooooowwwwwwwwwww that hurt.

After a minute she sighed and shook out her hands as if to make the pain go away, taking a deep breath and returning to Riley. She cleared her throat and put on her best poker face. "Evidently."

She only managed a small smack to Riley's hands, her own still stinging from the slap.

HP: 16/50
Damage done: 1

Nio Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-24)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:51 pm
Riley relented at the force of her previous hit; she'd gotten a little too excited about how much fun it was. So when Junko turned to hit her, she responded by acting like she was going to hit again - and instead, rubbing the offended skin with her thumb.

Sorry. She murmured quietly. Sometimes I don't know my own strength.

Her next hit was far less powerful than before, but still enough to claim victory.

HP: 30
Damage: 6  
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:07 pm
Junko flinched at first until she realized what Riley was doing, sighing with quiet relief and giving the mindflayer a very grateful smile. "It's okay~. It happens. I just--ah!" She scrunched up her face and held in any kind of noise she would have made other than her initial shout of surprise.

She's good. She's fine. It's cool.

Her next hit missed. Well done, Junko.

HP: 10/50
Damage done: None

Nio Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:56 pm
Riley regretted even further, as her careful slap still seemed to sting already sensitive skin. So she tried to be even softer about it.

And here I thought I'd discovered the perfect way to have a spar without actually hurting you, Junko. She mused. But perhaps nothing is perfect.

HP: 30
Damage: 3

Eight

Eight rolled 2 0-sided dice: , Total: 0 (2-0)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:37 am
"Heh, yeah.." Junko finally withdrew her hands and blew on the back of her hands a bit, giving Riley a small smile. "I think I'm done. This is better than the time Hel punched me in the face though, so don't worry. It's fine. My hands'll recover."

Dropping her arms, Junko gave Riley a quick bow. She was still smiling as she stood tall again. "Thank you so much for this, Riley! You're the best!"

HP: 7/50

Nio Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:09 pm
Riley watched the ghoul bow in front of her, and a brief pause of time elapsed in silence, before her arms reached out and smoothly wrapped around the ghoul's shoulders, pulling her in.

This was acceptable, wasn't it? She so very much hoped she was doing it right.

Anytime, Junko. She offered with affection thick in her voice. Anytime.

Eight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:54 pm
The hug was a surprise, though the tone of Riley's voice even moreso. Junko blinked, looking up at Riley with curiosity before she smiled and returned the hug with a tight hug of her own. "Thank you~." Junko said again, closing her eyes. She was quiet for a few seconds before she finally spoke up again.

"Would you like to join me for lunch or something? I think I should give my hands a rest." Just a little bit of a break. Her fingers tingled a bit from hitting Riley so she would probably be going somewhere to get lunch instead of making it herself for once. Company would be nice to have.

Nio Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:29 pm
Riley released her and settled her hand on the ghouls shoulder gently. That sounds delightful. Lead and I will follow.

A phrase no one ever expected to hear from Riley. Ever. But she held true to it, letting Junko take her wherever the ghoul wished for the rest of the evening.

Eight

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces