Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Yin's plot thread | Updated 8/1 | Bunch of SoA Added! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:31 pm
Izzy Makani
Yin-Bug
<3

Hey I just wanted to check with you and see if you were still interested in pairing up ardhi and maiara, also I wanted to ask about hidaya and anu I think it was. I know that one was more up in the air but if you dont want to do either I understand especially since i'm still on hiatus at the current moment. If you dont mind waiting i'm still in for either or both.

I was actually just about to ask you the same! : D I'd totally be okay with them still being together! When we get the chance we can do another RP, just let me know when you're around.

And If you want to try Hidaya and Anu let me know O: I was thinking about sending him to the firekin but if you want to try something else let me know. :] There are a bunch of lions also available so let me know!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:05 am
Yin-Bug

I was actually just about to ask you the same! : D I'd totally be okay with them still being together! When we get the chance we can do another RP, just let me know when you're around.

And If you want to try Hidaya and Anu let me know O: I was thinking about sending him to the firekin but if you want to try something else let me know. :] There are a bunch of lions also available so let me know!

Oh good. ^^ I was hoping you would. I was just going to put Hidaya with Ardhi if you didn't want to do either but I already have a pair of my own together and it's proven harder than it looks to rp by myself all the time.

Oh well if you want to send him to Firekin that's fine. She's still fairly new in her adult body so I'm not as eager to find her a guy. I just remembered talking about possibly hooking them up.

Oh and when I am back from hiatus I so want to rp with your two firekin girls. ^^ So excited to see you have a sibling of Jivu's.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:27 pm
Izzy Makani

If you want it! That's totally fine! <3 Lets do it!

And I'd love some firekin RP, also the other firekin girly is his cousin so ;D

And It's up to you with Hidaya! I think she's a cutie but it's up to you <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:00 am
All caught up on Tags!  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 pm
Hello
User Image
Fling for Taabu? Maybe if the hit it off she can Stay with him cus she very relax  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:12 pm
Znaruto

I'd be totally up for a Fling! I have no clue if I'm ready for him to settle down yet but I'm totally up for a fling. :]

You want to get something set up?

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:15 pm
Yeah sure I get right to it ASAP

I think they will make an awesome Fling  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:25 pm
Znaruto
Yeah sure I get right to it ASAP

I think they will make an awesome Fling

I agree! Lime green is an awesome color ;D  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:46 pm
Minkah and my girl Chiriku?
I don't really know what I would want, maybe just have them act friendly, but im up to further plotting besides flings and mates and such o.o
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 pm
Bloo Starr
Minkah and my girl Chiriku?
I don't really know what I would want, maybe just have them act friendly, but im up to further plotting besides flings and mates and such o.o
User Image

I -think- I'm trying him out with some one possibly, but he could be open for a fling, I'm not completely sure I need to check BUT I'm totally up for starting with some RPies ;D  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 pm
Im not sure about fling, because i -MIGHT- be doing something with Kath, but if your up for some generally friendly RP <3~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:09 pm
Bloo Starr
Im not sure about fling, because i -MIGHT- be doing something with Kath, but if your up for some generally friendly RP <3~

We can totally do a friendly RP! biggrin

I'm sorry I've played way too many games, I totally misread your post XDDD

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:24 pm
thats fine! xD can you start it?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:54 pm
Bloo Starr
thats fine! xD can you start it?

It might be easier if you start it >.>