Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] The Truth Is... (Nanners & Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:58 pm
The Sage raised her hands in a peaceful gesture and shook her head, giving the ghoul an amused smirk. "I was not testing you, child. It made no difference to me whether you did it or not. I would sleep at night just as easily as if you had used the serum as if you hadn't. I am not Salbei, I do not play such games as testing the strength and will of young ones." No, she simply used them for her own gain.

She reached out to cup Hel's chin, leaning in close and lowering her voice. "Do not force it out of him, child. That can cause feelings of resentment, the fact that you just could not have the patience to let him get to it on his own. I am not saying to just be passive and not do anything, but do not push him to the point of anger and frustration. Had you used that serum and he found out..oh...he may have been very upset to be tricked in such a way." The ghoul was given a pat on the head.

"Do you feel better, child?" Will you not be gracing me with your permanent presence in three years?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:15 pm
Actually, Hel was glad she wasn’t being tested, because that pissed her off when that was the case. Testing. Maybe it had to do with the fact that she’d fail said testing almost all of the time. It was rigged.

The ghoul held still as Na’ima cupped her chin, and she stared at the horsewoman with a lidded gaze and a slightly pouty lip. She then heaved a sigh and looked elsewhere. “Ya, I know…but…” When Na let her go, Hel reached up to rub the back of her neck, and heaved another sigh. “Time is frustrating. I do not doubt that my ah…companion will live a very long and relatively danger free life, and make it to that point where he is even more of a crotchety a*****e in a rocking chair...so he talks about…months and years…and well…” Hel flopped back into the couch, sinking into the pile of pillows as she fiddled with her hands again. “I think my odds of making it to a rocking chair are significantly lower…ah…” She sat up a bit, wide eyed, and stared at Na. “I am not saying I am out purposely trying to end my self and recklessly so! Because I am not! But…well…I live a lot more dangerously, and I would not be surprised if I…” Hel snapped her fingers.

Gone.

The ghoul flopped back into the pillows. “It is pretty stupid, but sometimes I just imagine myself on the step of Death, and I would wonder.” Hel trailed off. “It makes me…sad.” She fell silent for a moment again. “It makes me sad too, to think that maybe he would be mad, and then become even more of an a*****e if that happened…” Hel tapped her lip idly.

“…Do I feel a better? A little, I suppose.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:35 am
"Well, as I have mentioned several times already, you have the gift of being young. You're durable, resilient, your chances of..ah.." Na'ima mimicked Hel's gesture with a snap of her fingers, giving the valkyrie and amused look as she did so, "as you put it are probably lower than you think. Optimism, child. Optimism! When I first met Salbei I was very uptight and 'crochety', you know. Mentor, stop! There are rules! You must come back to work! Please stop wandering off and being foolish! The Queen will be displeased if we have nothing to show!" She chuckled. "He managed to loosen me up, I do love a good aimless walk every now and then. Live how you like, Hel. Go on your adventures, do not let anything or anyone hold you back. Three years is a long time, I'm sure he will come around before then. Is this companion of yours also graduating soon? Perhaps taking him out of the school environment will help." I will say anything to make you leave and never come back.

Na'ima's brow rose as Hel continued on to say she imagined herself on the step of Death. How funny she would say that.. "Well, now he will not be mad, because you did not do it. It is as simple as that. Personally I find it odd, to want to settle yourself down to one love for your life. To have someone you may not think you need to but you must go to for approval and permission. It is all so complicated." The Sage huffed, her veil fluttered slightly. "Life should be simple, enjoyable. Not..dramatic and complex and full of sorrow and despair. Bah." She waved a hand dismissively. Foolish.

"I am not Salbei, so I apologize if I am not as comforting as he can be," because I hate you and everything you do to me, "but I am glad you are feeling better. Would you like me to prepare something to help calm you? As I recall you do not like tea, but there are other things I can make as well." Like you going away.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:19 am
Hel was quiet as she listened to Na’ima speak, looking at the horsewoman as she spoke. She idly played with her fingers, pausing at time when a point seemed to resonate within her before she continued. Though…Hel did look a bit skeptical when Na suggested Mac would come around in three years. “…Getting him to come around is like trying to siege a high walled castle that can sustain itself for a century with only a spoon.” But after saying that, Hel had to smirk to herself…because challenge accepted. “…Ah…he is in his third year as well, but I am not certain he is gonna graduate soon…he rarely goes to class.”

Hel shrugged a bit now, and continued to listen. Yeah, actually…life should be simple and enjoyable. That she could agree with…maybe for a long time, she was making mountains out of ant hills…SIGH.

At the offer, Hel shook her head. “No…I do not what anything…” The ghoul trailed off for a moment. “…I am going to wait for Gramps.” She announced. All she wanted was one hug. One hug from the Old Man, and then she’d be gone. The reaper was quiet for a while, before she finally spoke up again, her voice soft, as she stared down at her hands. “…Hey, Na?...Thanks.”

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:18 pm
She wasn't leaving.

She wasn't leaving.

She was going to wait for Salbei.

Smothering her. Poisoning her. All of it would be so easy...

Na'ima had to behave. Think happy thoughts. What would Falair do? Ugh. Falair would probably sit and ask Hel all kinds of questions. The Sage rubbed at her temple and held back a sigh of irritation. What would it take to get her to just leave? Could she lie and pretend she knew where Salbei was and that Hel could just go find him? That could work..

"Yes?" Na'ima replied distractedly when she heard her name. She blinked. Wait, what? She looked surprised by the thank you. Their deal was complete, she had gotten what she needed out of Hel, the ghoul didn't have to be polite anymore; Na'ima would be happy if she continued to show respect but it wasn't required anymore.

She watched the young valkyrie quietly, her expression unreadable due to the veil that covered all but her eyes.

After a few long moments of silence her eyes squinted slightly, but not with suspicion. She was smiling behind her veil. "You're welcome, child."

After another moment of hesitation she pat her lap. "Lie down," Na'ima instructed her lightly, waiting for the ghoul to do as she said. Once Hel was settled down again she began to gently pet her hair, leaning back against the back of the couch and closing her eyes. If she had to tolerate Hel's presence she was going to make sure the loud-mouthed valkyrie stayed quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:15 pm
Hel was content to sit there after, waiting, until Na beckoned her over.

The reaper blinked, looking at the Horsewoman with a bit of surprise as she then eyed her lap. Oh…okay…The ghoul didn’t move for a moment, but then unclasped her hands and shifted, laying down so that her head was resting on Na’s lap. As soon as the Sage’s hand started to pet her hair, Hel’s eyes lidded, and she was lulled into a calm feeling. Also, luckily for Na, she was quiet, especially after she drifted off after some time.

But…

She didn’t leave until Gramps came back.

Even if that meant until the next day.  

Lucyal
Crew

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out