Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:18 pm
SilverLutz
Friends for Bozi! Yay! =D I've got a fling for him right now but that's not to say something couldn't happen in the future. He'd definitely like a pal in the pride, though, even though she's a demon X3

NovaCracker

They can be bros in awkward!.... Kabi doesn't like harming others. XD and she'd lie to anyone and say she's giving complex orders when they chill, pfff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:43 pm
Sounds good to me XD would you like to start something or shall I?

NovaCracker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:52 pm
SilverLutz
Sounds good to me XD would you like to start something or shall I?

NovaCracker

You, please?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:47 pm
Here you go!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:49 am
SilverLutz
We can definitely work something out owo Grin would definitely love a cheetah to cheer on! I've got to scoot for the evening but if you want to start something I can reply tomorrow.

I'm a bit swamped with RP at the moment, but if it's okay with you we can say that he's their owner IC. I'd love to RP them later, but right now I think I've hit my capacity...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:08 am
Annchen

I'm a bit swamped with RP at the moment, but if it's okay with you we can say that he's their owner IC. I'd love to RP them later, but right now I think I've hit my capacity...

No problem! Just let me know when you're free. And yes, we can just backlog the RP where they have that whole conversation X3  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:41 pm
Hey hon! Wanted to know if you'd be interested in some Rechot x Furchtlos RP? He definitely needs some training, although not sure what good it'll do! In any case, some father and son time might be funnn?

Kind of busy right now with work, but in a couple of days and after I've caught up with my other RP load, I wouldn't mind starting! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:14 pm
Shia bean
Hey hon! Wanted to know if you'd be interested in some Rechot x Furchtlos RP? He definitely needs some training, although not sure what good it'll do! In any case, some father and son time might be funnn?

Kind of busy right now with work, but in a couple of days and after I've caught up with my other RP load, I wouldn't mind starting! heart

Of course! Los is a little unsure of how to handle pups so it'll be an adventure for everyone involved XD Also, did you get the edit of your pup?  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:25 am
Haha, should be fun! Like I said I'll get that started as soon as I can! AND yes I did! ;; I just haven't had the chance to edit my sig with his adorable bald head, BUT OH I WILL. <333  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:37 am
Sounds good! Just tag me in the thread once you start X3 And good! I love his baldy little face XD

Shia bean
Quote:

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:33 pm
Bump~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:14 pm
Bump!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:21 pm
Are you interested in more cheetah RP? They got along so well xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 pm
Annchen
Are you interested in more cheetah RP? They got along so well xd

Definitely! Hila was very interested in her and would loooove some more RP. Would you like to start or shall I?  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:31 am
Hey dar, Silver! I was hoping we could do some Sib Brothers-RP with Cetus and Trani.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff