Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Plotless and Homeless - More to be added soon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:32 pm
Mogami
For Dauer, I have this boy as a potential mate. He’s a quiet, kind, gentleman sort of fellow. He’s middle-aged, very loyal and looking for stability – he wouldn’t mind joining Sikukuu or the fact that she has pups. He’s very protective of his friends, subordinates and superiors (anyone who is part of the same group, generally speaking). His pride (Legio) was disbanded twice IC and he considers this to be a personal failure of his even though he had little to with the fall of the pride. As you can see, he comes with Rowe attached. Rowe, just like Cyprian, is very much interested in getting the job done. He takes each task very seriously and tries not to let Cyprian down. The relationship between the two is one of quiet mutual respect. If you're not interested in a mate plot, he's still up for general rp. <3

I am very up for this. I'd love to rp them and see how they get along. Dauer really could use a protector! I can't promise there'll be romance, but we definitely need to get this plot going.

Quote:
Tallak is a bit of a blank slate. Or maybe just unused…

He was born out of a fling and he followed his mother when she moved away from his father’s pride. His mother, however, quickly told him to go live his own life and they went their separate ways. He has a knight complex, I guess. He’s always trying to help females even when they don’t need him, lols. He will interfere in relationships if he has the slightest suspicion that the female has been abused by her partner and won’t back down easily. When he’s protecting a girl, he will fight as if his life depends on it. He’s at great risk of being a random girl’s doormat but it hasn’t happened yet.

I was thinking of sending him to Suka’Fumo. His father’s pride values white coats so I thought it would be nice to send him to a place where his coat would be seen as beautiful. I thought of pairing him with a girl I have there but their shades of purple are too similar and she would probably eat him alive… =/

If Astari is looking to settle down, Tallak would be a very dedicated mate. I guess he's also open to flings and he'd stick around to take care of the cubs. IC, he seems to be a good match for Maddie but I don't thinks they're that good of a pairing when it comes to appearance alone - also idk if you want her to settle down right away.

I am not very keen on Suka'Fumo as a possible pride for any of my SoA currently. I'm also not especially taken by the combo of Tallak and Astari or Maddi. That being said, I do like him. One of my girls I would have offered is still a cub (and I dunno when she'll grow up, as I think she's delayed.) The other, however, is in Tianxia. Shanshan has had a difficult time getting a mate plot to stick. Lots of ideas, nothing ever comes of them. She's sweet-natured and loves to learn. She's meant to switch houses, though I haven't properly followed through with that just yet. ::kicks self to do that... later.:: Also, had you considered sending him to Kizingo'zaa? I think he'd look pretty awesome with Cleverflower!

Quote:
I have Quickpeek’s brother but he’s solid white so not a very good match for your Kiza girl (also I'm hoping to find him a Bahari mate). He’s up for general rp though. I also have a Kitwana guard who could use some cheering up and a bunch of other boys and girls who can always use some action – here’s my (very outdated) plot thread. I really need to update that thing… I don't have much internet time right now but I'll be back home in about a week. <3

LOL, be careful what you ask for! I was interested as to whether your Aka'mleli girl has grown to adult yet? I have a boy there that I think might look good with her, but I don't think he'd court a teenager. On the other hand, there is the rogue lady with the collar who looks like the teenage Aka'mleli girl, though it might be odd having them in the same pride, I guess, if they aren't related.

I am ALWAYS up for K'A rp of any kind! Say the word, and I'm THERE.

As to Wintersong, I think he and Cleverflower should meet. They've both got some interesting throwbacks, so white would not have to be the dominant color in consideration! Perhaps they could meet and talk?

Has Husni found a mate yet? He'd look pretty with Maddi, I think, and she'd be happier with someone who knew her background and was somewhat familiar to her. I don't know where they could go pride-wise, but it might work? I dunno. Additionally, depending on how another rp falls out, I might have another U'W girl who would rather have a proper "Pad" than a random stranger. Have to wait and see on that one, though.

So there you go. ::grins lopsidedly::  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:47 pm
For Zjarr I could offer my Acacius. He isn't in the firekin, though I have every intention of putting him there. He is serious and determined to succeed, he is also very unobservant. The only family he has in the firekin right now is a half-brother.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:55 pm
Club Snails
For Zjarr I could offer my Acacius. He isn't in the firekin, though I have every intention of putting him there. He is serious and determined to succeed, he is also very unobservant. The only family he has in the firekin right now is a half-brother.

This could be very interesting! His lack of observation could work well, since she'd rather keep it as hush-hush as she can that she's been accepted as a Watcher. Would he be interested in a female he'd had to fight with to get into the pride, or should someone else fight him for his joining duel? (I can do that too, if you like, hehe.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:10 pm
Talencia

His interest in her would probably spike after a fight to be honest. I'm sending an application for him to join the pride now. 3nodding Want me to poke you when he gets accepted?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:36 pm
Club Snails
His interest in her would probably spike after a fight to be honest. I'm sending an application for him to join the pride now. 3nodding Want me to poke you when he gets accepted?

Certainly!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:29 pm
Ahahah, so much stuff, I love you. <3

Dauer x Cyprian - testing the waters sounds great. I'll start something tomorrow!

Kitwana Bard vs Guard: =D I'll try to start something tomorrow as well.

Cleverflower x Tallak is actually a really good match! I never thought about the Kizingo for him but I love the pride and it has been pretty active. Would she be too mad if he kept his chivalrous ways with other girls? I think that is going to be his biggest obstacle in a relationship. He would never cross the line with any of them but he can't resist a damsel in distress. Edit: Cleverflower and Wintersong do have a lot of pretty throwbacks but I'd only consider a fling with them - I have a feeling we'd get 4-5 white cubs out of them and them some crazy colorful customs... Edit 2: I just realized I also have Loryh to offer. He's a complete blank slate.

Dahfika grew over a year ago... I did mention my threads were in serious need of updating... xD Tell me about your boy! The girl with the collar was a fake breeding baby made out of Dahfika and my S'F guard. Rinh is... not the type to settle down. XD

Husni never found his first banu and he's quite bitter about it. He's a bit of an a** but slowly realizing most lions don't really like the way he treats girls (especially the girls themselves...). He's also feeling very lost and somewhat vulnerable because everything he had believed has crumbled down. If he finds a U'W girl who is willing to stick around him then I think he'd hold on to her like a lifeline. If you don't mind him being a handful, I think they'd make a great match lol. He's not the type to be physically abusive and he is much more easy to manipulate than he thinks.

heart  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:17 pm
Hey!
I really love Vigo and wish I had someone to offer him. XD I do have a amazon, but she needs to have a bad male experience fling first before running into nice guys.
For your stormborn, I have Bousvor. He needs Viking rps as I'd like him to become a captain.

I have some boys needing rps for their breeding counts.
L'envoi- Gatherer of the voodoo pride (its in the works again). He can be found in pride lands or rogue lands. Very friendly and has a bird familiar. (he needs lots and lots)
Vorpol- he's in the mistwalkers. Wags his tail like a canine, but doesn't have a real personality set out.
Ashta- he's in the demon pride as a slave. probably in pride rps are the best for him.
Plamen- Water tracker in the firekin. Some buddy buddy around rps if you have anyone there?

There's also some girls who needs help.
Juitris- Noble of the Suka pride. She needs an rp for her breeding.
Kakra- pridelanders girl who needs one more rp for her breeding. Utterly failed huntress.
Tassul- girl of the amazons, needs rogue encounters and pride rps. She doesn't hate males yet.
Akane- female of the firekin. Looking for a rogue male that doesn't have much of a family.

Any of these interest you? XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:38 am
Mogami
Dauer x Cyprian - testing the waters sounds great. I'll start something tomorrow!

Awesome! ::rubs hands eagerly::

Quote:
Kitwana Bard vs Guard: =D I'll try to start something tomorrow as well.

Sounds like a plan!

Quote:
Cleverflower x Tallak is actually a really good match! I never thought about the Kizingo for him but I love the pride and it has been pretty active. Would she be too mad if he kept his chivalrous ways with other girls? I think that is going to be his biggest obstacle in a relationship. He would never cross the line with any of them but he can't resist a damsel in distress.

Truthfully, she probably would respect him all the more for sticking to his ways, so long as he wasn't romancing any of them. She prefers steady and dependable and honorable, as opposed to erratic, changeable, and spontaneous. So I think thus far it sounds like they'd work very well together! Next question is, how would they meet? She's not been rp'd at all thus far, so I'd need something to HAPPEN so I could gauge her reactions better. (If that makes sense.) With her being a merchant, that does open up possibilities, at least. Perhaps she was stolen from in the roguelands?

Quote:
Dahfika grew over a year ago... I did mention my threads were in serious need of updating... xD Tell me about your boy!

Renado just joined the pride. He's a bit bemused at having suddenly gone from figuring on being a life-long rogue to suddenly being dragged into a pride by an exuberant and cheerful eagle. He's very fond of Parquila, though, and wouldn't ever do anything to hurt or upset her. He's pretty blank, tbh. I'm not quite ready to fling him into romance just yet, as I want him to settle in, get some experience as a storyteller, and get comfortable in his own skin. That being said, I DO want love for him. Perhaps they could begin as friends, with her showing him around, helping him get adjusted? It'd be a good way to see if they get along too.

Quote:
Husni never found his first banu and he's quite bitter about it. He's a bit of an a** but slowly realizing most lions don't really like the way he treats girls (especially the girls themselves...). He's also feeling very lost and somewhat vulnerable because everything he had believed has crumbled down. If he finds a U'W girl who is willing to stick around him then I think he'd hold on to her like a lifeline. If you don't mind him being a handful, I think they'd make a great match lol. He's not the type to be physically abusive and he is much more easy to manipulate than he thinks.

I think he could be a good match for Maddi! I can easily imagine them spotting each other out in the roguelands, both feeling forlorn about the exploded pride, relieved to have found someone even faintly familiar. They could possibly even agree to travel together for a bit (going where? I dunno) before declaring they'll stay together? Give me your thoughts!

(YAY PLOTS!)  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:13 pm
Talencia

Got the okay to send Bozi into the rouge lands with a NPC =3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:42 pm
SilverLutz
Talencia

Got the okay to send Bozi into the rouge lands with a NPC =3

Start something for us then. It would be helpful if something was happening, rather than just a random wandering by. Feel free to be inventive!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:51 pm
magnadearel
For your stormborn, I have Bousvor. He needs Viking rps as I'd like him to become a captain.

I'd be quite willing to have he and Damu go viking together. Or be chatting after a successful viking, perhaps? I'd think that as long as they were out in the roguelands still and talking about their adventures, it'd qualify as a viking rp.

Quote:
L'envoi- Gatherer of the voodoo pride (its in the works again). He can be found in pride lands or rogue lands. Very friendly and has a bird familiar. (he needs lots and lots)

He could meet Esteryti, my Medic from Sikukuu. She roams from time to time, searching for new herbs and learning healing techniques from other prides and rogues.

Quote:
Vorpol- he's in the mistwalkers. Wags his tail like a canine, but doesn't have a real personality set out.

I have two in that pride, though right now they are not high on my priority rp list.

Quote:
Plamen- Water tracker in the firekin. Some buddy buddy around rps if you have anyone there?
Akane- female of the firekin. Looking for a rogue male that doesn't have much of a family.

I have several Firekin you could choose from. A flirty male, a fighter male, a withdrawn, gruff female, and Zjarr, who is here in my plot thread. They are all open for interaction.

Quote:
Kakra- pridelanders girl who needs one more rp for her breeding. Utterly failed huntress.

I have two boys in the Pridelands, both adult and both rather blank. They could use some interaction.

Pick one or two if you'd like, and start us up a rp. I'm slow, but if you keep nudging me, I'll get to tagging them, I promise. I don't want to tackle more than one or two from the list, because I'll get overwhelmed if we do. See which you'd like best, and let's give it a whirl!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:16 am
Talencia

Not to worry! I think I'll start something for L'envoi/Esteryti and Kakra/prideland boy. <3 I'll get something started tomorrow if I can.  

magnadearel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:21 am
For Sikara Aura'mara
I have Arrantixa for a possible mate. That links to her journal page with everything about her. She's generally a sweet heart and smart, but she is awkward. She's easily confused and easily upset mostly because she speaks in the third person which some times gets in the way of her communicating with others. :]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:37 am
User Image

Hey Mag! I'd like to offer Nazli for Kejeli. She is pretty much a blank slate, which has been narrowed down to a fun spirit. I'm still working on personality, but I figured they could do a meet and greet than perhaps look for a pride together?

She was originally from thge Ukuucha`Wafalme, and with that disbanded now needs a home~

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:35 am
Acacius just got accepted. If you want I can set up a duel rp. 3nodding  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers