Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:58 pm
Camui
YKYANFW... when you hear a shout of "Uzumaki Naruto!" in the middle of the night, and you're not even watching the DVDs.... oO

Now THAT is anime on the brain.

I hear anime voices myself... and I try to talk back. cry but they never reply to me! They just go on about whatever they were doing--usually fighting or arguing. *sob* they don't love me! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:55 pm
Hmmm, tonnes of the stuff applies to me too sweatdrop I even think that I'm a bit like Naruto too, but sorry I can't think of anything to add.  

Demon of Cute

Razoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:09 pm
yea i do the thing trying the kunins and everything else then when u start memorizeing the intros then uve seen alot.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:34 pm
Zrana
Camui
YKYANFW... when you hear a shout of "Uzumaki Naruto!" in the middle of the night, and you're not even watching the DVDs.... oO

I hear anime voices myself... and I try to talk back. cry but they never reply to me! They just go on about whatever they were doing--usually fighting or arguing. *sob* they don't love me! crying

XD Yeah, it's happened to me more than once, too... scared me and i half expected Naruto to crash through my window, or something. But, did you try closing your eyes and speaking.. er.. 'mentally'? I think I caught Naruto's attention when i thought 'ramen', but then he ran Ichiraku's....

Speaking of...

YKYANFW... when you believe that it's healthy to and can stand eating instant ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a whole week and not get sick... in the process, becoming knowledgable in the science that i call...'ramenstry.' xp  

Camui
Crew

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:46 pm
Camui
Zrana
Camui

XD Yeah, it's happened to me more than once, too... scared me and i half expected Naruto to crash through my window, or something. But, did you try closing your eyes and speaking.. er.. 'mentally'? I think I caught Naruto's attention when i thought 'ramen', but then he ran Ichiraku's....

Speaking of...

YKYANFW... when you believe that it's healthy to and can stand eating instant ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a whole week and not get sick... in the process, becoming knowledgable in the science that i call...'ramenstry.' xp

That's not at all possible crying I can never have an iron stomach like Naruto.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:55 am
all of you take a break.lol..jk..hmm did episode 97 come out yet?...hmm  

S_H_I_NO

PowerBooster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:31 am
Ryuken38
all of you take a break.lol..jk..hmm did episode 97 come out yet?...hmm

yeah and it's just a filler, not very interesting.

YKYANFW... you get into a fight, loose bad and say: "at least i hit all your chakra-release points so you will never be able to use ninpo's ever again"
then swallow a gumball to regain instant health...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:45 am
when you and your friends make forehead protectors out of old shirts and the back of excesize books and paint them silver, and you all dress up, make a story about yourself in the Naruto world and have a ninja day, the sad part is, me and my friends actually did this....  

FLOSSSS

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:51 am
You know you've seen too much Naruto when you see an actress and wonder what she would look like as a ninja.

Man, I'm sad. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:30 am
when you make smoke bombs ant try to dissapear ... xd well it doesn't make you dissapear but it make everyone else when the fire alarms go off crying but good enuff i guess sweatdrop  

Silver_Lonewolf

Cobo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:34 am
When you're caught doing something horrible and you scream "Henge!" and hope you get turned into a mailman.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:40 pm
Do what im doing in my sig blaugh  

X] RazorBladeNinja [X

X] RazorBladeNinja [X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:43 pm
Stab yourself in the hand with a kunai...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:56 pm
Narutotheninja
Do what im doing in my sig blaugh
lol  

Reprieve
Captain

bloodyblueraven

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:34 pm
all of these are really hilarious  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items