Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Another Lithia Plot Thread! Beta v. 7.89933 OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:05 pm
This is now OPEN!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:15 pm
Ealasaid

User Image

This is Pythagoras, He need a JRP and I WOULD LOVE if he could mate or fling with him. I just love his colors and Lithia i think you did an awesome job on him. 8D  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image Rp with Sahaja and Eusi? They could talk about shared interests and whatnot, if they had any? *up for more small plot ideas* -3-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image and User Image?

I originally wanted Taigi to find a fling in the rouge lands during her star quest, but the few potential flings I had lined up never came through, so I sent her back. Taigi dreams of being a mom but that's kind of hard without a male, and since she's related to most of the active members in her pride, she's SOL for the time being XD It would be up to you if you'd like to send him to the N'W. If you did, we could go the mate route, or if you didn't want to, we could go a fling route. She can come and go as she pleases pretty much, and she enjoys meeting new people. She's a bit clumsy and spacy but very kind and sweet.

Lithia_Brandon

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:03 pm
randar'reik... she's so pretty... would she be at all interested in Tarik? He was a dw, but he's currently rogue until him and his family make the trip to pridelands.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:26 pm
Znaruto

We can give it a try! He is pretty (if I do say so myself, apparently), and I love the natural look to him. She is a princess of the pride, but the crown is passed to the males, so she's not capable of producing heirs. They would be considered royal lineage, though, and live in the castle mountain as Toka!
Bloo Starr

I have not kept up much with the pridal changes, so there's probably a lot I have to see and read up on, and see if I even still want him IN that pride, but I am lame and always behind on everything forever. >> But Sahaja has always been a very nice lion, if not a little cowardly.
SilverLutz

They look pretty! I am not familiar with the pride, however! I can be a little picky with them, but I would definitely take a look! And if not, a fling would work well for me too =]
Graceangel

Who is Tarik? -lame face-  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:29 pm
That find with me. It Can be her or Cheneta, It doesn't matter to me. I just need a JRP first then we can think of mates  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:32 pm
Not a problem. Here's the pride so you can take a look if you'd like. It's not been terribly active the past few months, but I think they've been trying to breathe some life back into it. And if it doesn't tickle your fancy, she's got more than enough RP for a fling. Just needs the one with him.

Lithia_Brandon

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:36 pm
Lithia _Brandon

Alright! If not, i have Chi (Chiriku) available for anything (still trying to decide if I wanna fling with Kaths Eos or have plot more with pawsie...)
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:42 am
Lithia _Brandon

What's Aajambu like? *o* I've been admiring him, haha.  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:41 am
Lithia_Brandon

Graceangel

Who is Tarik? -lame face-

oh yeah. so sorry! i wasn't in a good place last night. XD This is him >>>>>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:54 am
Znaruto

Ealasaid is fine! She can do his JRP.
SilverLutz

Sounds like a cool place! He could join up if you wanted =]
Bloo Starr

Uhm! The image is broken!
ChaosTheories

I've never played him, but I imagine him to be gruff and blunt, but squishy on the inside. He's meant to go to the Dwarf pride!
Graceangel

He's pretty! She was once supposed to go to the DW, once upon a time, so it might be a cute throw back.  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 am
All righty! Shall I set up a thread for them?

Lithia_Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:15 pm
Cool COol I start it up after i get out of class  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 pm
Should be fixed now, Lith!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items