Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:09 pm
RockerWolfie1616

o V o -so happy- I'd love rp with him and, see how it goes. Color isn't my main thing honestly xD As long as they click anything can happen
You prefer straight guild rp I take it, would it offend you greatly if I asked yu to start something? -shot-

It would, in fact OFFEND ME GREATLY, YES. I mean, how dare you ask this of me? *gasp*

... but no, in all seriousness, of course I would mind XD let me go do that right away, since my muse is very much alive lately.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:28 pm
RockerWolfie1616

X WOLFIE! LET'S PLOT! X

X x X Hey! I want plots with... Lishilo.

X x X SOA you are offering:
xxxxx" Ru'yah "
X x X Information:
xxxxx" Ru'yah is an odd lioness with gentle soul. She's kind towards everyone she meets even if they aren't so nice back, and is more than happy to do favors for anyone who asks. Unfortunately, underneath her smiling face she is plagued by horrifying nightmares every time she sleeps; this is due to the fact that she is a seer and these nightmares are actually visions of the past. Not necessarily her past either, it could be anyone's past experiences she sees. Other than that there isn't much about Ru'yah. She's just a wandering rouge who wants to be friends with everyone and maybe start a family someday."

X x X Interested In:
xxxxx" She used to travel with a cheetah, but when he left to join a pride she was left by herself. What'd would be nice is if they could become friends and travel together, maybe it could develop into something more, but what I'm mainly searching for is a new long-term travel buddy for Ru'yah.

X x X Best Way to Talk:
xxxxx" PM and Quote"

X x X Plot Ideas:
xxxxx" Got any plot ideas in mind? Especially if I didn't put down a lot? xD "

X x X DERP:
xxxxx" Yes?
Their relationship could always possibly develop into something romantic..."

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:35 pm
RockerWolfie1616
What all would you like to know? I can tell you here or via Skype! 8] |D I'm one of the pride owners, and one of the oldest members so...Imaykindaknowalot.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:39 pm
RockerWolfie1616

X WOLFIE! LET'S PLOT! X

X x X Hey! I want plots with... rain's song

xxxxx" Imbali "
X x X Information:
xxxxx" she's a rogue? not sure what i'm supposed to say here? XD "

X x X Interested In:
xxxxx" Info here

X x X Best Way to Talk:
xxxxx"Quote boxes in rp or Aim, skype also works for im'ing/rp. "

X x X Plot Ideas:
xxxxx" I saw for rain's song you had a plot poing called shallow as a puddle i think? and Imbali would totally fall into that category. she's exceptionally vain, considers herself a goddess. she's completely and utterly in love with herself. XD "

X x X Anything else?:
xxxxx" well, not that i can think of. "  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:35 am
CaliWolfe

I'd love to try them out c:
Where do you prefer to rp?

Graceangel

Sure o v o
I could see them becoming friends
We could do skype if that's easier c8 and just log it when we are done since it saves the convo? Up to you~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:40 am
RockerWolfie1616
Graceangel

Sure o v o
I could see them becoming friends
We could do skype if that's easier c8 and just log it when we are done since it saves the convo? Up to you~

that works. I'll be leaving shortly, but i'l be back in a few hours. ^_^ so we can write some stuff tonight if you're around. :3
RP is such a saving grace for me right now. ^u^  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:44 pm
RockerWolfie1616

I prefer guild rp if that's alright with you. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:59 am
-sigh; bumps this up-  

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:45 am
RockerWolfie1616

X WOLFIE! LET'S PLOT! X

X x X Hey! I want plots with... RainSong

xxxxx" Muraco " & Ami "
X x X Information:
xxxxx" Muraco - He was the sweetest little thing you ever did come across. Generous and genuinely good hearted, he is a people-pleaser and always makes the best out of a situation no matter how gloomy it seems. Nothing gets him down! He was dropped off by his mother at a pride that disbanded soon after. His adoptive mother told him that his father was in a to the south. Muraco, and a couple of his other littermates have now made a quest to go find their father- since their mother is a freebird and doesn't stay in one spot like their father had. ( Although, Some went to go find their mother ). He had fallen out of the group during an earth quake and is now on his own. Still his quest continues and hopes to find his siblings with their father safely.
xxxxx Ami: Is a princess of the mafia pride ( Kuroi'Nera ) - ( The same pride Muraco's dad is Boss/Leader of ), but by tradition. All heirs to the throne are sent out 'on their own' ( they are usually followed by a body guard ) in to the roguelands and are taken back to the pride when their bodyguard deems them ready to return. She is spoiled, and doesn't mind flaunting her authority at others if the need arises, although she is usually level headed but acts more like their very dominate grandmother. Which causes her to be selfish but at first face, she will seem like the princess type, and humble type but her true colors come out when in a tight spot.
xxxxxBoth Cheetahs: Are half-siblings! And they don't know it! "

X x X Interested In:
xxxxx" A romp in the rain, As Shallow as a puddle and I will shelter you from the storm and more!

X x X Best Way to Talk:
xxxxx" All methods, pm, aim, quotes. Aim is: Dicichi@gmail.com "

X x X Plot Ideas:
xxxxx" For Ami, I think they could be best friends. Or BECOME best friends. They are in a situation where they HAVE to stick together and work together. In the beginning they will hate each other- but by the end- they will become best friends. Maybe get enslaved together or something.
I am thinking that Muraco and her can have a thing. Find each other, be all romantic and stuff and date or something. And either Ami tries to sabbatoge them because she is jealous that her best friend is getting taken away and then later down the road, she finds out ( maybe when they get back to the pride ) that Muraco is her half-brother. :] "

X x X Anything else?:
xxxxx" I think thats it... I intend for this to be a drawn out plot. <3 Lots of rp and drama X3 <3 "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:35 am
bump  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:24 pm
Chi Sohma

Oh goodness! Sorry for the wait dear! Dx Been sick all week and taking care of sick parents. sweatdrop

I saw your post and squealed. I'd love to plot and rp with you ; v;

They seem like they could both be a good match for Rain's Song..
where do you prefer to plot / rp at? I have AIM, Skype?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:57 am
RockerWolfie1616

X WOLFIE! LET'S PLOT! X

X x X Hey! I want plots with... Ialu

X x X SOA you are offering: I got a couple; Kousetsu, Kujaku, Lothirlondonis, Dhara, Earane

X x X Information:
xxxxx"
Kousetsu needs a joining rp. ^^ She's a seer, and the daughter of a god. She can come off a bit cold, but she's generally a sweetheart. She's kinda anti-social in a way, but she does what she can.

Kujaku could be a friend, he's kinda off put, but he's an easy going guy. Lazy, like your dude. *nods* He's easy to get along with as long as he's not pushed into uncomfortable situations.

Lothirlondonis doesn't really have a father figure, as his dad is in another pride, so maybe he could look up to your guy. O: He needs a role model of some sort. xD

Dhara needs character developement. I really don't know his personality much. Though his dad is a bit of a nerd about stuff and his mom is kinda sweet. So something in between there.

Earane is a seer, and like her brother underdeveloped. Though I think she'll be more on the easy going side as and haven't decided how strong her seer visions are yet. XD It's a hit and miss sorta thing. More of testing the waters with these two. ^^

"

X x X Interested In:
xxxxx"

Said some of it up above. There could be possible love interest with Earane if things went well, I'm more than happy to test that out if you want as well. *nods*

X x X Best Way to Talk:
xxxxx" PM or Quote."

X x X Plot Ideas:
xxxxx" I added plot ideas up above, but I'm open to what you have too. ^o^ Also if you have any lions looking for a pride you can always check out Schnee la Neige'milima. "

X x X Anything else?:
xxxxx" Not sure, I think that's it until we talk more. xD"  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:13 pm
RockerWolfie1616
Chi Sohma

Oh goodness! Sorry for the wait dear! Dx Been sick all week and taking care of sick parents. sweatdrop

I saw your post and squealed. I'd love to plot and rp with you ; v;

They seem like they could both be a good match for Rain's Song..
where do you prefer to plot / rp at? I have AIM, Skype?

I have both

skype - chisohma
aim - dicichi@gmail.com  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:12 pm
I Lady Kiya I

I deeply apologize for such a long delay in replying to you. If you are still interested in plots I now have more time on my hands and feel more at ease in SOA as a whole > - < ' I understand if you aren't interested or found other people to plot with.

Again, sorry.

-dusts things off-

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff