Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:14 am
mouselet
<<

I can offer Ensis a training partner/mentor if you are interested? Ataji is a Captain in the pride, and he's quite good at combat due to long practice. I'm trying to get a feel for him/RP him more, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:31 am
I have a leopard I could offer up as a fling partner for Diffudi:
User Image
Sjenos had to grow up very quickly and has lived a relatively solitary life. One of those "cloud to every silver lining" types who feels that those who don't see the clouds are in need of incarceration or protection - for their own good (and to keep them out of the way of those who are better-suited to dealing with the realities of life). He has little patience for the inept and a very short temper, and can become violent, though he is always remorseful afterward.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:43 pm
TanuKyle
I can offer Ensis a training partner/mentor if you are interested? Ataji is a Captain in the pride, and he's quite good at combat due to long practice. I'm trying to get a feel for him/RP him more, too.
Oooh. Sorry I didn't see this before - I've been busy - but maybe after the initial "HOMFG NEED SB JRP" rush dies down a bit? I'm sure both Ensis and Ataji will be busy doing challenge Rps for a bit. ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:44 pm
Princess_Feylin
I have a leopard I could offer up as a fling partner for Diffudi:
User Image
Sjenos had to grow up very quickly and has lived a relatively solitary life. One of those "cloud to every silver lining" types who feels that those who don't see the clouds are in need of incarceration or protection - for their own good (and to keep them out of the way of those who are better-suited to dealing with the realities of life). He has little patience for the inept and a very short temper, and can become violent, though he is always remorseful afterward.
I'd certainly be willing to RP them and see what happens - I have no real idea of her personality so it might work but it might not.

Again, sorry it took me two weeks to realize you posted! DX;  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:47 pm
Not to worry. I've been kind of swamped lately, so the two weeks was in no way a problem.

RP would be lovely, but it may take me a while to get to it. Stormborn stuff. -dies-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:51 pm
Princess_Feylin
Not to worry. I've been kind of swamped lately, so the two weeks was in no way a problem.

RP would be lovely, but it may take me a while to get to it. Stormborn stuff. -dies-
XD Poke me when you are less swamped? Or maybe I'll poke you when I have...time. <<;  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:53 pm
Feel free to poke. The worst that can happen is I will be a flaky RPer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:30 pm
First page has been updated! Some pets have been added, some have been removed. Check it out!  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:53 pm
mouselet

User Image

hey, hey Pas. Your sense of direction is terrible but Demani's is better... except she can't stop bashing her head into tree trunks because she can't come across her name so she's kind of stuck out in the roguelands, chillin'.

ps: rp with me okay <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:30 pm
Krysin
hey, hey Pas. Your sense of direction is terrible but Demani's is better... except she can't stop bashing her head into tree trunks because she can't come across her name so she's kind of stuck out in the roguelands, chillin'.

ps: rp with me okay <3
XD Okay. You start something and throw me a link?  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:40 pm
Added an updated Asmar.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 pm
HI MOUSE.

Okay, so.

I have a half-sister of Skinnende (no surprise there) and she is a thrall. I'm going to assume they don't know they're related? Meera is pretty quiet and unassuming, dutiful and takes her duties very seriously. She'd probably be kind of boring.

I ALSO HAVE SO MANY BUTTFACES.

Gosh, I don't even know.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23489585

Here's my plot thread. I don't have all my lions there yet, lmao.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:31 pm
I offer for your Henki, my Anupama .... ? I don't know anything about him yet. Blank slate to blank slate?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:34 am
Dame NightFury
I offer for your Henki, my Anupama .... ? I don't know anything about him yet. Blank slate to blank slate?
XD You want random blank slate jackal RP?

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. 8D

You can start something and drop a link here or in the main thread - since I won't be around much until tomorrow. >>;  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:36 am
Link! xd  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]