Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:54 pm
Kimaria
Hello, hello!

Sorry for the delay in response to this. I would certainly be up for lots of plots and fun times and am really happy to start something asap!!

Let me know when you're ready and I'll ping a link your way <3

No worries! Go ahead and start the rp for us. I'm glad you offered to start cause my brain has been sizzled the last few days! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:59 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24049987

Thar we go! (:  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:32 pm
Bump for freshness!
Update has been added to first post.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:23 pm
Bump for Meshach.  

magnadearel

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:38 am
emotion_kirakira when Meshach gets back to the borders, he should meet Ota and Kamia. My enthusiasm is renewed after getting the extended plot info up (related: I hope you don't mind that I listed Meshach on the notable member list that says to contact owners for plots sweatdrop )

Also related, any rebels who join Meshach and technically become rogues are welcome to keep RPs in the Mwezi subforum and use them to claim rewards like any pride member (they should have been members of the pride prior to joining Meshach though). whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:19 am
Ecavi

Excellent! I'll give it a couple weeks perhaps before he gets back? To give everyone time for rps. I don't mind at all. In fact, I'm rather thrilled he's on there. ^_^ He's already had one come to him. A rogue who will meet him on the way back and decide to join up for the fight for justice. He's there to lend support to any who wish to try to overthrow Shangyue really.

I will add that note into his plot thread so everyone knows. Thanks Ecavi!

magnadearel

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:26 am
/spies conversation

Heehee yay Mwezi plots!

I have a potential two rogues who could join Meshach in rogue lands. I'll need to read up all the plot information and see what is what =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:56 pm
Kimaria

They'd be most welcome!  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:14 pm
Looking for rp for Meshach or his daughter!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:26 am
magnadearel

We already talked about it but I would love for my Batu to meet up with Meshach and than work for him within the pride!  

nessiaing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:06 pm
nessiaing
We already talked about it but I would love for my Batu to meet up with Meshach and than work for him within the pride!

Yes! I would love this. We talked about him meeting Meshach before he joins the pride correct? Cause if so, I have a suggestion to throw at you. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:07 pm
magnadearel
Yes! I would love this. We talked about him meeting Meshach before he joins the pride correct? Cause if so, I have a suggestion to throw at you. <3

Thats right!  

nessiaing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:17 pm
nessiaing
Thats right!

How would you feel about being Meshach's inside contact? Like if someone wants to join the rebellion, they come talk to Batu, if he decides they are trustworthy then he'll swear them to secrecy, then tell them where to meet Meshach.

Do you want to start that rp for them now?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:22 pm
magnadearel

How would you feel about being Meshach's inside contact? Like if someone wants to join the rebellion, they come talk to Batu, if he decides they are trustworthy then he'll swear them to secrecy, then tell them where to meet Meshach.

Do you want to start that rp for them now?

That sounds amazing!  

nessiaing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:28 pm
nessiaing
That sounds amazing!

It doesn't have to rped, unless you both want to. ^_^ I would just like whoever to be able to say "so-and-so sent me here" instead of a ton of lions just randomly looking for Meshach when almost no one in the pride knows he's out there. XD

So are you starting or should I give it a try? <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces