Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Is this guild still active? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyekka

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:24 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
iAmensu Saje
_xX Es-One Xx_
Hmmm.. First off, I should say thank you to everyone who still thinks of me.

It's not that I have "lost interest" in the guild. It's more that I lost interest in Gaia proper. So much change, so many people I care about gone. My life has changed so much in the past 3 years, it's not even funny. I'm not the same person anymore. I've lost contact with people, I've not kept as close to some as I would like (Ally, Becca, this is you), and Gaia was never the same after me and Marie parted ways.

I've got a hectic job that keeps me busy, I've got an amazing girlfriend that I try to spend the little bit of time away from work with. And, I'll be even more busy, as I am going to be a first-time father here in a couple months.

With my lack of time, and lack of interest of Gaia as a whole, and my recent health problems, I just can't fathom being able to run the guild. I HAVE sent a message to someone very well known in the BG community to see if they would be interested in taking ownership and continue on with the guild, but alas, I was not given a reply.

I would love love love to see this guild thrive again. There are a few people I wouldn't mind letting take responsibility for it (with some stipulations of course). For the few who probably know who I am talking about, send me a message, let's talk business.

To everyone...

Thank you for always being around and making me feel, well, special. You guys are amazing. We, as a group, changed Gaia. We made an impact. That's HUGE. I experienced so much because of all of you. I gained knowledge, I helped thousands, and ultimately made friends. You were there with me through the greatest times, and the not so great. Thank you!

It's good to see you around again, Es. Even if it might be for just a bit (I'm not sure how long you plan to be here). I hope life is treating you well and congratulations on taking the step into fatherhood! smile

I'm not sure how long I'll be here, either. LOL. Not sure I'm even really here. I think I've only logged in maybe a handful of times in 2013.

This place is a deserted island. LOL

It most definitely is. Lol. I'm trying to make the most of the site and the guilds though. smile In fact, I just started up a charity called "The Chatterbox Charity" yesterday and have given away about 10m gold worth of items and gold combined already. smile It's already going on 21-pages so I'm hoping that's a good sign for it. 3nodding

This guild hasn't been the same since you left. Whoever takes over will in no way, shape, or form be as good at running this guild as you — I promise you that.

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

Kai-Shan Valandria

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:27 pm
It's okay, we all got busy and Gaia got sucky. I guarantee it won't be around by this time next year. xp

Good luck in all your endeavors! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm
iAmensu Saje

It most definitely is. Lol. I'm trying to make the most of the site and the guilds though. smile In fact, I just started up a charity called "The Chatterbox Charity" yesterday and have given away about 10m gold worth of items and gold combined already. smile It's already going on 21-pages so I'm hoping that's a good sign for it. 3nodding

This guild hasn't been the same since you left. Whoever takes over will in no way, shape, or form be as good at running this guild as you — I promise you that.

I think the thing that made it good when it was alive was the activity. I was able to commit more time than I should have to this place. I was always here. Doing new things, giving stuff away, chatting, making events, working within the guild. Not everyone can do that. Yeah, it's one thing for the guild to be active, but it is hard to find a leader who spends all the time within it themselves. There are a couple of people, you included, that I wouldn't mind passing a torch to, but I am not sure how busy they are elsewhere within Gaia. I'd like to see it passed to someone who wants it to be at or near where it was 2-3 years ago and will spend the time and effort to do so.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

The stepfather of lies

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:31 pm
Congratulations on being a father, i got a busy job myself and can relate with split time between job and family, is insane.

Would be nice to see the guild being active, i seldom come to gaia but when i arrive is always nice to talk with friends and have fun in the little time winsow available.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:38 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
iAmensu Saje

I think the thing that made it good when it was alive was the activity. I was able to commit more time than I should have to this place. I was always here. Doing new things, giving stuff away, chatting, making events, working within the guild. Not everyone can do that. Yeah, it's one thing for the guild to be active, but it is hard to find a leader who spends all the time within it themselves. There are a couple of people, you included, that I wouldn't mind passing a torch to, but I am not sure how busy they are elsewhere within Gaia. I'd like to see it passed to someone who wants it to be at or near where it was 2-3 years ago and will spend the time and effort to do so.

Oh, wow.. I'm honored that you feel this way. I most definitely agree. A leader who dedicates so much time to both the guild and to Gaia is a far better leader than one who just gets online every now and then. I'm almost always online 8-10 hours daily (sometimes more). I do have a full-time job and am going to college full-time but I love Gaia and enjoy helping people — which is why I can't get myself to leave it alone. smile

My time on Gaia is dedicated to guilds, Forums, zOMG! and, as of yesterday, my charity. I absolutely love this guild and don't want it to die. I'd really like being able to get it back to the point it was at 2-3 years ago — I really would. However things may go, I'll stick right here with the guild and do my very best to keep it active (even if I'm doing it as a Member and nothing more). If it comes down to it and you need me to run things or take over just let me know — it'd be my honor. I just wanted you to know that in case things fall through with anybody you've contacted about running it. It fits right in with what I do on Gaia anyways — interact in the guilds I'm in. Best of luck finding your successor. 3nodding

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

TeriTeaRose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:19 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_

Hiya Es long time, congrats on the soon to be father mission. Tiz not a easy one.
I would give you a +1 father power-up if I could...I can not though. emo
But I'm sure you will be the #1 father of the year in my book! xp

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:00 pm
iAmensu Saje
I'd love it if this guild were active again... sad Since it's not, however, and you can't have a good, prospering, active guild without a Captain that's active and with nearly all of the Vice Captain's and Crew being inactive, I've decided to start working on getting my own Booty Grab guild put together. Most of these others aren't any good either and I'd like to have one that I know will be taken care of the very best it can.

I haven't started the guild yet; it's currently in the design process. I'm getting ideas and everything together before I go and start creating the guild and doing this and that and then screwing something up from the beginning. I don't want to take anything away from this guild, but the guild is clearly very inactive. Once I've got the graphics and things done for that guild and it's actually ready for users, I'd be more than happy to have you guys join it. I'm not sure if it'll ever be as nice as Dolphin Mania, though.. sad

II'll help with the guild creation.  

Hold My G

Hygienic Smoker

5,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_

Congrats on being a father soon. Yeah life sure has taken us all into weird places some for the good and some for the bad. I understand what you mean though about the loss of interest. I still log in and play the games and such, but too have just lost general interest in gaia and sadly the changes don't really seem to be for the better like they were in the past. Shoot I don't even get excited for the holiday events anymore since they have changed so much.

Thank you for everything you did and for being a huge part of gaia and how the game of BG and even more how things on gaia changed for the good while you were still active.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:05 am
_xX Es-One Xx_

It's not that I have "lost interest" in the guild. It's more that I lost interest in Gaia proper. So much change, so many people I care about gone. My life has changed so much in the past 3 years, it's not even funny. I'm not the same person anymore. I've lost contact with people, I've not kept as close to some as I would like (Ally, Becca, this is you), and Gaia was never the same after me and Marie parted ways.

I've got a hectic job that keeps me busy, I've got an amazing girlfriend that I try to spend the little bit of time away from work with. And, I'll be even more busy, as I am going to be a first-time father here in a couple months.

With my lack of time, and lack of interest of Gaia as a whole, and my recent health problems, I just can't fathom being able to run the guild. I HAVE sent a message to someone very well known in the BG community to see if they would be interested in taking ownership and continue on with the guild, but alas, I was not given a reply.

I would love love love to see this guild thrive again. There are a few people I wouldn't mind letting take responsibility for it (with some stipulations of course). For the few who probably know who I am talking about, send me a message, let's talk business.

To everyone...

Thank you for always being around and making me feel, well, special. You guys are amazing. We, as a group, changed Gaia. We made an impact. That's HUGE. I experienced so much because of all of you. I gained knowledge, I helped thousands, and ultimately made friends. You were there with me through the greatest times, and the not so great. Thank you!

As we grow up, we change. It all all a part of living.
Well your family and yourself is more important than an online game, that is for sure.
It was you guys who were the cause of my first 100k.
I honestly spent days playing booty grab back in 2009-2010 so if there is thanks to be made, I must thank you for making such a guild.
Thank you Es and the rest of the DM crew. heart
I am unsure if I will ever see you reply here for a while...or again so I must wish you a happy and long life with good fortune to come.
Once again, Thank you Es.  

Lagomorphine

Golden Girl

14,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:30 am
Lyekka

What a beautiful Shiba Inu! Here's mine!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:47 am
_xX Es-One Xx_

To everyone...

It's so good to hear from you and hear you're doing well! Congratulations on having a good job - in this day and age they're not easy to come by. Congratulations on becoming a father! Please, if you ever find the time share some pics with us? I know it will be hard to find someone like you with a love for this guild and with the ability and time to do the guild justice. I want to thank you for making the guild. It came for me at the perfect time and helped me survive a really horrible period in my life. I would have never even started a tank in the first place if it weren't for this guild. Thankfully things for me are so much better now in countless ways that I'm so grateful for including getting the most awesome dog I could ever hope for! .(His pics are on my profile and in a previous post.) I wish you the very best - now and forever!

Your friend,
Rose a/k/a cutester  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:17 pm
Sent a PM with my thoughts. 3nodding
Good luck finding a captain.
~King Awesome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:32 am
_xX Es-One Xx_
I've lost contact with people, I've not kept as close to some as I would like (Ally, Becca, this is you)

AND ME  

ShinySylveonPrincess

Romantic Fairy

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

TeriTeaRose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:39 am
Lyekka

Love it emotion_awesome  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces