Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] - Round One! - [Ren vs Dekana] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:06 pm
The sudden flurry of attacks took him off guard, Ren diving sideways in an attempt at getting away - except he hardly had time to move, as the next second he was buried beneath Dekana's FEAR.

"Hot damn."

A few seconds later Ren poked his head up, looking distinctly less intact that he had a moment ago, his wings ruffled and his shirt untucked beneath his suspenders. But he was grinning all the same as he lashed out at Dekana with one taloned hand.

"That was pretty damn cool, I gotta say."

HP: 29
DMG: 2

SkieBorne
WHOO FEAR ATTACKS biggrin DD
It's as many as you have per battle - so Ren is a Y3, so he has three fear attacks per battle. Since Dekana's Y1, he has one fear attack per battle. Y2 obviously has 2 per battle o u o <33

SkieBorne rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:08 pm
The torrent of fish and snakes made it possible for Dekana to gain some distance as the rend in reality fizzed out. Thankfully it was a powerful burst of FEAR and that, at least, became a point of pride for the boil - he might not be so good at hand-to-hand but when came to actual useful fear things... well he was good at that!

"Thank-you," Dekana dipped his head a bit, preening, and got clawed for it.

Hissing he jumped backwards, a line of red appearing on his cheek, and then surged forward again with a growl to claw right back with copper tipped fingers.

kurotomato
Okay! Thanks 83. THat turned out unexpectedly well xDD

HP: 14/30
Damage: 2d6-6 => 5 Damage  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:11 pm
Ren was laughing now, but it was a cheerful, good-natured sort of laugh that was not meant to make fun of Dekana. On the contrary, he was having a rather good time sparring with the other.

He leapt up, somersaulted in the air, his wings flapping, and landed with a crash in front of the other, swinging his fist towards his stomach.

HP: 24
DMG: 7

SkieBorne

SkieBorne rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:54 pm
Dekana's eyes narrowed at the laughter but he couldn't help chuckle as well - he was actually enjoying himself! At least until that fist walloped him in the stomach and left him to slump to the ground in pain, arm wrapped around his middle.

He had not been expecting that! "I... I think I need some conditioning..." He gasped, looking up at the other with a grimace as he caught his breath then staggered back to his feet. He wasn't done quite yet though!

He spun, bringing the barbs along his tail to bear in a sweeping, raking motion following up by a roundhouse kick.

kurotomato
Ouch! @.@

HP: 7/30
Damage: 2d6-6 => 6, hits  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:58 pm
"Buck up, friend!" said Ren brightly, clapping a hand onto Dekana's shoulder. "We'll make a warrior out of you yet!"

This was followed by Ren giving squawks of pain as someone's foot connected with his side. Almost automatically he spun back around and kicked back, attempting a roundhouse to Dekana's side.

HP: 18
DMG: 6

SkieBorne

SkieBorne rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:50 pm
Dekana's hard fought for breath was stolen again as he staggered to the side and collapsed into a kneel, holding his abdomen from the pain that throbbed there. "Damn..." he huffed, "You've got a hell of a kick!"

Head down, he knew he was about done - both side ached and he felt depleted from the use of his Fear. Would he give up so easily though, while he could still fight? Not a chance.

Stubborn as always, Dekana inhaled deeply and gathered his energy for one last offensive as he tried to sweep Ren's feet out from under him.

kurotomato
Feel free to OverKill Dekana - I kinda want him to pass out/be taken somewhere to rest. We can have a follow up RP for that if you like? He'll definitely want a rematch and friendly rivalry lol

HP: 1/30
Damage: 2d6-6, -1 miss  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 pm
Ren put his hands on his hips and looked quite pleased with himself.

"To be honest," he said. "Most of the time I'm not that great of a fighter. I've had to watch everyone else surpass me, so the only reason I'm even remotely less sucky than I was before is because I've been working really hard to get better."

He leaned closer.

"You'll get there eventually," said Ren with a grin, and threw a punch at him.

HP: 18
DMG: 2

SkieBorne
I am totes game for followup! q u q <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:59 pm
kurotomato
I'll consider this RP/Fight done then! I'll work on an opener asap - cooking soup at the moment!

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers