Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Jasiri's Bonelands/firekin/rogue thread (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:00 am
I've got a date for the end of his first term biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:52 am
*wiggles* One more RP down!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:36 pm
He he... I'm so amused he lost against Nguvu  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:10 pm
I was wondering if Jasiri would be interested in giving either Uju or Igazi cubs? He made quite an impression with them while mud bathing. xD They both have over 5 RPs, so either is fine.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:18 am
Jovi of Shadows
I was wondering if Jasiri would be interested in giving either Uju or Igazi cubs? He made quite an impression with them while mud bathing. xD They both have over 5 RPs, so either is fine.

Sure! Jasiri would need two more RPs to be ready. The fight RP is pretty much done, but we haven't filled it out completely. Would you like another RP between them? (and do you have a preference for the sister you'd like him to get together with?)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:55 am
<3 We can definitely have another RP! As for which sister, hmm, I think Igazi would be more interesting. After all, he proved his word about his pride being a wonderful place to live, and I think that'll go a long way with her trust wise.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:16 am
Jovi of Shadows
<3 We can definitely have another RP! As for which sister, hmm, I think Igazi would be more interesting. After all, he proved his word about his pride being a wonderful place to live, and I think that'll go a long way with her trust wise.

Sounds good! Hmmm... She could bring a kill to him or to him and the other males, and they could chat for a while?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:18 am
Sounds good to me, though I'll probably have Uju with her as well, since she's the stronger hunter and Igazi is less likely to go without her. xD

I can start something tonight after games with the hubby, or if you want you can start something and I'll respond later tonight.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:02 am
I would love it if I could get a joining RP for Bemfola and possibly some plots? She is a bit too curious for her own good and generally doesn't realize she is being super bloody awkward when she gets it in her head to do something. Maybe this can play into something for the both of them to have fun with?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:53 pm
Zingling
I would love it if I could get a joining RP for Bemfola and possibly some plots? She is a bit too curious for her own good and generally doesn't realize she is being super bloody awkward when she gets it in her head to do something. Maybe this can play into something for the both of them to have fun with?

Sure! Would you like a joining RP where he meets her at the border, or would you like one where she approaches him inside the pride after joining ICly? I'm sure we can come up with something...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:50 am
Annchen

Sure! Would you like a joining RP where he meets her at the border, or would you like one where she approaches him inside the pride after joining ICly? I'm sure we can come up with something...

Her background is that she has always been part of the pride. So maybe she takes noticed of Jasiri and goes on from there? I noticed the flea thing too, I thought it would be funny if she found out about the rumor and tracked him and decided to ask about it. Maybe make him paranoid again? xD; All I can say, I want to have fun with this and I have a feeling it will be just that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:02 am
Zingling
Annchen

Her background is that she has always been part of the pride. So maybe she takes noticed of Jasiri and goes on from there? I noticed the flea thing too, I thought it would be funny if she found out about the rumor and tracked him and decided to ask about it. Maybe make him paranoid again? xD; All I can say, I want to have fun with this and I have a feeling it will be just that.

She could offer to give him a flea check... He wouldn't like that... xd

Could you start a thread for us? It'll be interesting to see what happens.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:41 pm
Zingling
Annchen

Did you start this? No hurry if you didn't, I just want to make sure I'm not keeping you waiting!  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:52 am
:nudges up:

He needs some more RP for breeding and to be able to stay his second term...

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:24 am
Poor boy needs some action...  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers