Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP/1v1] My hand, through your heart (Hel/Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:00 pm
"How rude." Amrita pouted, taking the once-swatted hand from Hel's cheek to wipe the few specks of spit from her face. Again, the ghoul was denying her as the real thing, and for a moment she looked shocked, and then amused. "What a thing to say! You and I only met in passing, didn't we? Right up until your recent and rather sudden interest in my love life, anyway...Not quite the basis for knowing what is real, now is it?" She chuckled with amusement, listening to Hel's defiant little spleal. Well, defiance or not she knew enough about Hel to know her word was her bond.

"Essentially, they're the same thing." Amrita's eye lit up in momentary curiousity as she looked down at the pin that had been slapped into her hand. "Regardless, this is the physical proof of your promise." Her fingers curled around the pin, not unlike a cage.

"I'll be sure to keep it safe."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 am
Hel's lips only curled up. "No. Not just in passing." She snapped. "A sweet and reliable ghoul was who I met my first year and who I then saw around often after that over the next few years." The reaper didn't have any more interest in reminiscing with...whoever this ghoul was. "You are not her." On that she was adamant.

Shakily, Hel rose back to her feet, hissing as a hand shot up to clutch her gaping wound as more pain shot through her body. Her business was done now and she had nothing further she wanted to say or do with this ghoul. Plus this wound probably needed to be taken care of as soon as possible.

"Ya, I bet you will." She sneered before she shuffled past the patchwork, making sure to run her shoulder into hers as she past, even if it did jostle her and send another flare of pain down her body. If she wasn't going to be stopped, Hel made her way out of the gym, aiming to head back to the reaper dorms.

Enoh Love

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:59 pm
Amrita said nothing to Hel's little rant at first, but her twisted smile eased into a smaller one, a sweeter one, one that Hel would likely remember. "The Amrita you remember is the imposter, not me." She sounded hurt at not being trusted, but the smile betrayed her true feelings.

The hit to the shoulder made her stumble a bit, but the momentum was easy enough to turn with, if only to watch the wounded Hel walk away. She had no reason to stop her, and so Amrita waved her fingers at the retreating form, her hand still dripping with the ghoul's warm, red blood.

The next morning there would be a small arrangement of flowers outside of Hel's door, the very same flowers Amrita wore in her hair. Attached was a note in familiar hand writing:

Get Better Soon!

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces