Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Frilly fights (Junko v. Siddie) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:54 pm
Siddie oofed and took a couple of steps back, swinging her claws at Junko's leg as the other ghoul kicked at her. "You're doing good, though!" she assured Junko. "Do you have to think about controlling your hair all the time? Or does it do what it wants to on its own?"

HP: 20/50
Dmg: 3  
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:08 pm
Junko did smile when told how she was doing. At least she wasn't terrible thanks to Seiji. "Sometimes. The Mistress will always have free will over it, but sometimes it reacts to strong emotions. Or it knows what I want it to do before I do it..it's kind of become a limb, you know? I used to have to think about and concentrate with what I needed, but now," her hair slithered down to suddenly tug at Siddie's ankles, "it just kind of happens without too much thought."

HP: 32
Damage done: 3

Prolixity

Eight

Fanatical Friend

prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:23 am
Siddie flailed, lost her balance and landed hard on her butt; she started laughing. "That works!" she managed between giggles, and hopped back up. "I'm still learning to control my shadow. It takes some concentration to do more than just a little shaping."

She swiped at Junko from a distance, and for a moment it looked like she was going to miss completely. Then her claws elongated to nearly twice their length in a rapid movement, shooting out to scratch at Junko. "There, I did it," Siddie chirped.

HP: 17/50
Dmg: 3

Eight

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:08 am
Junko squeaked as she was hit and quickly delivered a hit of her own while Siddie was somewhat distracted by the triumph of successfully controlling her shadow. "That's impressive, though! Being able to shift forms and stuff sounds so cool. Can you shrink yourself down to fit through cracks and under doors?"

HP: 29
Damage done: 9

Prolixity

Eight

Fanatical Friend

prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:42 am
"I'm not sure." Siddie looked startled. "I never really thought about it." Junko's punch hit her while she was distracted, and she flailed and almost fell over. "Ouch! Okay, okay, I think we should stop, I'm kind of getting tired," she said once she'd regained her balance. "I don't want to dissipate over a friendly spar. You can really hit hard when you're trying," she added cheerfully.

She stepped back, her claws returning to narrow, tapered fingers. "Let me just," she said, half to herself. Her outline seemed to waver; then, very abruptly, her figure flipped into two dimensions, sliding gracefully into a silhouette on the ground. Her clothes collapsed in a flutter as her body suddenly failed to support them, and she squeaked in embarrassment, promptly slipping underneath the fallen fabric to cover her silhouetted nudity.

"Junko, I didn't - oh my gosh, what do I do," she wailed.

HP: 8
Dmg: lol

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:39 am
When Siddie said to stop Junko was all for that. "Seiji taught me a little bit about defending myself after a couple bad field trips. I just don't really like fighting very much." She shrugged. "You're really good, too. Those claws of yours...geeze.." She looked at her arms, touching where she had been slashed at. There was some envy there, she did kind of wish she was better equipped for this kind of thing, but mostly there was admiration.

Junko looked up when she heard the rustling of clothes. Where..?

Oh! She..

...What.

She gasped, hands flying to her mouth and eyes wide. "Oh gosh! Um..uh..!" Junko looked around. What to do!? "No one's..paying attention. Um. So..uh...you can move like that? I could, um, pick up your clothes and we could find a shady corner to lead you to?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:49 pm
"I didn't know it was going to make my clothes fall off," Siddie squeaked, and her cheeks purpled a little. The effect was odd on the flat shadow. "I can move, yes. I'm, I'm not sure how I'm doing it but I can move." She looked around. "Seeing is weird too," she noted. "I can't quite - everything look like a flat painting, even when I move my head. Could you please? Oh jack, this is so embarrassing," she groaned.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:53 pm
Oh poor Siddie. Junko could totally understand why this was so embarrassing, she would be reacting much the same way herself. "It's okay! I won't tell anyone..uh...oh! You lead the way and I'll use my hair as a curtain behind you, okay?" Already Junko was untying all of her ribbons and ties to let her hair fall free behind her. She let it hang mostly relaxed, though some of it spread to look like an oversized cape behind her. The ghoul then bent down to pick up Siddie's clothes and shoes, taking great care with them and gesturing to a nearby corner. "Head over there, we'll fix this. It's okay~."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:00 pm
"Thank you so much. Oh gosh." Siddie oriented herself to the direction that Junko was pointing in and moved in that direction; she flowed rather than walking, an quick and almost liquid motion along the surface of the ground. She tried not to think too hard about being naked. It was a good thing that her exercise outfit was a simple one; she wouldn't have to deal with petticoats or complicated layers or lacing.

She slipped into the angle of shadow cast by the wall, becoming invisible as she blended in; experimentally, she drew herself up along the vertical surface, and found that she could "stand" with the help of the wall. "Okay, I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Junko followed closely behind Siddie, making sure she didn't step on the poor ghoul while blocking the view of the shadow from any curious onlookers in the gym. When they reached the corner she stopped, unsure of where to look. Was it okay to look at the shadow? Junko was not uncomfortable with nudity of others but this wasn't exactly a willing nudist she was standing in front of.

When Siddie said she was ready she nodded, clearing her throat and holding out the clothes. "Ah..how does this work?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:39 pm
"I'll just ... reverse it and grab my clothes and get dressed again," Siddie said in a rush. She hesitated a moment. What if she couldn't reverse it? She wasn't completely sure how she'd done it in the first place, oh jack, let this be reversible, it had to be - she clenched and relaxed her fists, then concentrated on being not flat again and stepped out of the wall, hastily grabbing for her clothes.

She heaved a huge sigh of relief. It had worked. Now she just had to get dressed. She did so as quickly as she could. "There, I've got it. Thank you, I'm sorry," she apologized to Junko. "I didn't realize that would happen."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:51 pm
All Junko could really do was nod her head as if she understood how 'reversing it' worked. Yes, that made complete sense. She totally understood how that worked. It was so easy a scareling fresh out of their pumpkin could do it.

She waited quietly, holding out Siddie's clothes and keeping her as blocked from view as she could. When a hand finally reached out for the clothes she sighed with relief, relaxing once her friend was dressed again. Crisis averted! "Very good. You're welcome! No need to apologize. Guess that just means you get to practice, right? Being a shadow sounds kind of fun." Junko gave her friend a smile. "Want to go get changed and then have lunch? I think we've earned it~."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 pm
"I guess so. I don't know what I'm going to do if it makes my clothes fall off every time, though," Siddie said doubtfully, looking up from tying her bootlaces. "I mean, it could be really useful, but if I have to be naked, that's kind of a disadvantage ... "

She nodded gratefully to Junko's suggestion, perking up visibly. "Yes, let's. I could really go for a snack."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff