Welcome to Gaia! ::

TACOS AND COCAINE

Back to Guilds

THE CRAZY RANDOM PLACE Where Bananas Can fly! 

Tags: Tacos, Cocaine, Banana, Cheese, Craziness 

Reply GODS GOOD AND EVIL
Wow I Miss This Place! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:32 pm
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
Hmm.. -taps foot while thinking-
*eats some Cheese and drinks some wine* cheese_whine Some one pm me and said I should start a rp or Have A contest!!
That sounds like a good idea, there also could be some way to promote. whee
promote people in the guild or the guild? what kind of contest?
The guild, of course! Hmm.. the contest? I'll have to think about that one.. Could be a dice one, or the first to whatever page gets this much gold. redface
Hmm the page thing could work but the only prob is you just get people bumping there way to gold and then caling it quits. The pmer said soming about a crazy tektek contest to the crazyest avi you could make with a mil, I liked the sound of it but i never liked using tektek. do you think enough people would get in to it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:35 pm
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
*eats some Cheese and drinks some wine* cheese_whine Some one pm me and said I should start a rp or Have A contest!!
The guild, of course! Hmm.. the contest? I'll have to think about that one.. Could be a dice one, or the first to whatever page gets this much gold. redface
Hmm the page thing could work but the only prob is you just get people bumping there way to gold and then caling it quits. The pmer said soming about a crazy tektek contest to the crazyest avi you could make with a mil, I liked the sound of it but i never liked using tektek. do you think enough people would get in to it?

I'm sure they would. The appeal of tektek is that you can make your avi in no time, see what your items look like and get an accurate cost of it. The reason why this contest is a good idea is because the person that wins the contest will be able to then wear said avi with the prize money/item.  

SojiShinamora
Crew

Wealthy Genius

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sinful Poetry

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:36 pm
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
I think they will, it's worth a try. It does sound completely fun and interesting. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:37 pm
-I- Rabiem -I-
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
Pleasure-x

I'm sure they would. The appeal of tektek is that you can make your avi in no time, see what your items look like and get an accurate cost of it. The reason why this contest is a good idea is because the person that wins the contest will be able to then wear said avi with the prize money/item.
yes i like it! but a mil is not enough to make a super crazy avi i will make it a 5 mil contest!!!  

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
I think they will, it's worth a try. It does sound completely fun and interesting. whee
we are going to do the contest for 5 mil! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:40 pm
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
we are going to do the contest for 5 mil! mrgreen
I might just have to try to do the contest, then. 3nodding  

Sinful Poetry

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:40 pm
Do ether of you two want to be part of the crew i need new crew. None of my past crew/ friends are ative any more! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:44 pm
Shuvien
Do ether of you two want to be part of the crew i need new crew. None of my past crew/ friends are ative any more! 3nodding

Yes, I wouldn't mind. I Vice Captain other guilds, and I'm active more than most people. As long as the guild is active and we are working towards a goal I wouldn't mind.  

SojiShinamora
Crew

Wealthy Genius

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:47 pm
-I- Rabiem -I-
Shuvien

Yes, I wouldn't mind. I Vice Captain other guilds, and I'm active more than most people. As long as the guild is active and we are working towards a goal I wouldn't mind.
Sweet!!! And done! emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:54 pm
Shuvien
I wouldn't mind whee  

Sinful Poetry

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

SojiShinamora
Crew

Wealthy Genius

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:56 pm
Shuvien
-I- Rabiem -I-
Shuvien

Alright then, here's to a speedy recovery of the guild. And thanks for the item, I died. xD I never get gifts.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:04 pm
-I- Rabiem -I-
Shuvien
-I- Rabiem -I-
Shuvien

Alright then, here's to a speedy recovery of the guild.
Yes lets dig this guild out of its Grave and go Frankenstein on that a**!! If you have any active freinds that you think might love this guild please get them to join!  

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:05 pm
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
I wouldn't mind whee
Done!!!! rofl 4laugh
Quote:
Yay! emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:10 pm
Shuvien
-I- Rabiem -I-
Shuvien
-I- Rabiem -I-
Shuvien

Alright then, here's to a speedy recovery of the guild.
Yes lets dig this guild out of its Grave and go Frankenstein on that a**!! If you have any active freinds that you think might love this guild please get them to join!

I will get on it. In the meantime, while we wait on recruiting, I suggest we switch to a crew only thread and brainstorm more ideas.  

SojiShinamora
Crew

Wealthy Genius

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:17 pm
Shuvien
Pleasure-x
Shuvien
I wouldn't mind whee
Done!!!! rofl 4laugh
Quote:
Yay! emotion_kirakira
ok got a idea topic in the gods of this guild  
GODS GOOD AND EVIL

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items