Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Third Time Charms (Junko vs. Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:14 am
Junko let out a cry as she was thrown again. This time she got up, looking disheveled and annoyed, and decided to treat Hel to her own medicine. She reached out with her hair first, wrapping it around the ghoul's leg and giving a hard tug. Once secure she grabbed her with her hands as well and threw the other ghoul with as much power she could manage.

HP: 22
Damage done: 6

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:35 pm
There wasn’t really anything anyone could do to Hel in battle that would surprise her per se…having eight older battle vicious sisters made sure of that. That’s why she wasn’t startled when Junko picked her up and threw her, and the ghoul landed on her feet, though she skidded across the ground before she came to a halt. She just grinned.

She then charged the ghoul, eating up the distance between them and body slammed into her.

HP: 17 / 50
DMG: 11

Lucyal
Crew

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:53 pm
As Hel charged at her she braced herself as well as she could. She let out a cry of shock when the thicker ghoul's body slammed into her, turning on her heel while also nearly falling on her a**. Her idea had been to punch Hel in the gut, instead she received a sharp elbow to her face right before Junko landed on the ground on her hands and knees.

HP: 11
Damage done: 11  
Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:56 pm
The reaper just kept on, like the face shot wasn't a thing and then proceeded to deliver a swift kick to the ghoul who was down. That's right, Hel would kick someone while they were down. Just about anything went in battle...with her anyways.

HP: 6 / 50
DMG: 7

Lucyal
Crew

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:02 pm
The kick won a squeak from the ghoul who rolled over, delivering a kick while she was still on the ground before quickly getting back up.

HP: 4
Damage done: 4  
Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:04 pm
Hel's brows furrowed briefly as the ghoul kicked her but once she was up on her feet the reaper punched her in the gut.

HP: 2 / 50
DMG: 3

Lucyal
Crew

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:05 pm
She cried out in pain at the punch to her gut. With her last bit of strength, Junko threw one last punch as hard as she could.

HP: 1
Damage done: 5  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:43 pm
As soon as Hel felt her FEAR shield shatter, she was about to lunge at Junko again, but it was mid way in her lunge, that she suddenly paused, her hands outstretched.

A shattered shield didn’t mean she needed to stop, no, and actually Hel had every intention of continuing until a thought struck her. One more lucky well placed strike, and she’d be knocked out. If she was knocked out, Junko would no doubt get Mac again. If Mac had to come get her, he’d probably b***h at her for not being careful and for being stupid once she regained consciousness. Hrm.

How badly did she want to try…?

Apparently Mac legit bitching was that bad.

Hel’s postured relaxed and as she straightened from her lunging position. She blew some of the bangs out of her face. “You are lucky.” The reaper started. “That I do not want to hear Mac bitching just in case you knock me out again, and that is the only reason I am stopping right now.” Hel shook out her arms, and then pointed a finger at the ghoul. “One of these days, your luck is gonna run out, so you better enjoy it while it lasts.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:57 pm
Hel looked ready to lunge at her and Junko squeaked, bracing herself for impact..that...never came.

She blinked. Junko lifted her head and looked to Hel as she relaxed, she looked relieved, though also confused. What..was happening? When Hel finally explained herself she relaxed herself and sighed. Oh thank Jack. Or rather thank Mac. "Oh, good." It was finally over. "I know, I know.." Junko said in reply to Hel's warning. She had no intention of fighting the ghoul again so it wasn't like she really had anything to worry about. This was it. She was done. No more fighting. Nope. None.

"So...we're done?" Yesssss! "You're not going to steal my shoes this time, are you?" Junko asked with a pout, planting her feet on the ground as if to further show she refused to lose her shoes again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:03 pm
“As long as you know.” The reaper crossed her arms, and raised a brow at the ghoul. “I suppose we are done…” She trailed off for a moment, eyeing the said shoes, before she snorted. “You are not going to be a dumb a** and throw them at me again, are you?”

Hel then smirked.  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:06 pm
"No, I am not." She rolled her eyes.

There was a pause and then, "Are you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:09 pm
“Well, then that answers your question.” The reaper uncrossed her arms and turned to start heading out…until Junko’s next and rather unexpected question. The ghoul jerked to a stop, and looked over at the other with a questioning look. “Uh…I can always eat something…why?”

Clearly she was rather confused, expecting Junko to be all but running out of the gym.  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:10 pm
Hel's reaction was surprising. Junko blinked. "Well I was going to ask if you wanted to go out to lunch or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:12 pm
Hel stared at Junko like aliens had suddenly beamed her down with a replacement. She was silent for a moment before she drawled. “Aaaaaaaalright…Ya. Why not.” Hel waved a hand around a bit.

“You can pick.”  

Lucyal
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out