Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 10. Personal Ads Section
23/F/Homoromantic Asexual Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JimmySpoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:50 pm
Asexual Anomaly
JimmySpoon
Asexual Anomaly
JimmySpoon
Oh cool, you're from colorado? I live in Denver myself smile Just moved her last month sweatdrop

Oh nice! where are you originally from? I live in Aurora. smile

I live in Centennial biggrin and I'm originally from new mexico smile lol

Nice! It's nice up in Centennial, used to live there myself a few years ago. What brought you to Colorado?

Just started a new job working for my stepdad. So i moved up here, and I really like it biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:51 pm
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire
This may be a little late but...
I saw that you enjoy watching horror movies? :3
I'm always up for talking about horror!
&& I'm also up for making new friends if you should want that!
||also jealous of the fact that you live in Colorado... I think it's so beautiful there||

I enjoy meeting fellow horror movie fanatics! smile
What movies or horror series are you particularly fond of?
Colorado is gorgeous, just friggin' unbelievably cold during the winter.
lol

Where are you from?

Well I like all sorts of horror.. even the "crappy" horror types that come on Chiller and Syfy on occasion.
One movie I particularly enjoyed was called Medium Raw.
I also enjoyed watching Hellraisers even though the first movie I couldn't finish.. Got too dang creepy when I was alone at night haha.
Cabin In The Woods was okayish. Um..
I really loved the movie Thirteen Ghosts.
The Ring
The Grudge
Stuff like that. Do you have any you would recommend? :]
&& It is so beautiful! I wouldn't mind the cold if I got the chance to get out there with my camera, I think.
&& I currently live in North Carolina. It's rather pretty here in the town I like in but I've lived here since I was very small so it's a little old.

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:34 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire
||also jealous of the fact that you live in Colorado... I think it's so beautiful there||

lol

Where are you from?

Well I like all sorts of horror.. even the "crappy" horror types that come on Chiller and Syfy on occasion.
I also enjoyed watching Hellraisers even though the first movie I couldn't finish.. Got too dang creepy when I was alone at night haha.
The Ring
The Grudge
&& It is so beautiful! I wouldn't mind the cold if I got the chance to get out there with my camera, I think.
&& I currently live in North Carolina. It's rather pretty here in the town I like in but I've lived here since I was very small so it's a little old.

Those are excellent movies, especially the Hellraiser series. I couldn't finish them as well, I need someone to watch them with lol How do you feel about the Evil Dead? The original and the re-make are the only movies from the series that I actually like. Cheap, campy syfy flicks are so fun to watch.

Ghost Shark and Sharktopus are personally my favorites. What is Medium Raw about?

Have you been anywhere outside of North Carolina? I've always wanted to travel the East Coast.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:13 pm
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire

lol

Where are you from?

The Ring
The Grudge

Those are excellent movies, especially the Hellraiser series. I couldn't finish them as well, I need someone to watch them with lol How do you feel about the Evil Dead? The original and the re-make are the only movies from the series that I actually like. Cheap, campy syfy flicks are so fun to watch.

Ghost Shark and Sharktopus are personally my favorites. What is Medium Raw about?

Have you been anywhere outside of North Carolina? I've always wanted to travel the East Coast.

xD I got about half way through the first Hellraiser and had to call it quits. It was just too much!
&& I watched most of the original Evil Dead... it was okay minus the plant rape thing (not my style really xD) but I've been wanting to see the remake.
Speaking of remakes- I saw the "re-vamped" version of Carrie the other weekend. Nice concept but I thought they executed it poorly.. I'm going to try and find the old one and watch it tomorrow maybe.

Ghost Shark and Sharktopus xD haha I love those kinds of crappy horror. At the moment I'm actually watching the Lake Placid series -chuckles- so poorly done but I find that's what makes it hilarious.

&& I have actually.
Before recently my family and I used to do quite a bit of traveling around. I've been through/to: South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and (finally...xD) New York (but not NYC).
What about you?

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:19 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire

lol

Where are you from?

The Ring
The Grudge

xD I got about half way through the first Hellraiser and had to call it quits. It was just too much!
&& I watched most of the original Evil Dead... it was okay minus the plant rape thing (not my style really xD) but I've been wanting to see the remake.
Speaking of remakes- I saw the "re-vamped" version of Carrie the other weekend. Nice concept but I thought they executed it poorly.. I'm going to try and find the old one and watch it tomorrow maybe.

Ghost Shark and Sharktopus xD haha I love those kinds of crappy horror. At the moment I'm actually watching the Lake Placid series -chuckles- so poorly done but I find that's what makes it hilarious.

&& I have actually.
Before recently my family and I used to do quite a bit of traveling around. I've been through/to: South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and (finally...xD) New York (but not NYC).
What about you?

Ah, yeah I heard the Carrie remake was absolutely awful. Most of them are, but the Evil Dead remake is awesome. If you're a fan of gore and old-school effects, you'll be able to appreciate it. Hardly to no CGI effects were used at all, which makes it such a blast.

Have you seen the infamous Sharknado? lol They're making a sequel to it because it caused such an uproar on Twitter, people loved the sheer stupidity of it.

Wow, you've been to quite a few places. Any particular hot spots that you were fond of?

I've only been to California, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. There's still so much more to see!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:47 pm
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire

lol

Where are you from?

The Ring
The Grudge

&& I have actually.
What about you?

Ah, yeah I heard the Carrie remake was absolutely awful. Most of them are, but the Evil Dead remake is awesome. If you're a fan of gore and old-school effects, you'll be able to appreciate it. Hardly to no CGI effects were used at all, which makes it such a blast.

Have you seen the infamous Sharknado? lol They're making a sequel to it because it caused such an uproar on Twitter, people loved the sheer stupidity of it.

Wow, you've been to quite a few places. Any particular hot spots that you were fond of?

I've only been to California, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. There's still so much more to see!

I probably love movie gore more than a person ever should. I'm definitely going to watch the Evil Dead remake though...at some point >.>
&& I think I saw a few bits and pieces of it. I saw the trailer for the sequel XD I couldn't stop laughing at it. Oh man.. it'll be amusing if nothing else.

Have you watched Zombieland before?

&& I see... I really want to travel to the West Coast. I want to go to Washington state and Oregon the most I think though Colorado is also on my list.
I really loved Wisconsin... it's so beautiful up there. My family used to rent houses on some of the lakes up there and go fishing for pike. I miss those days..
&& then I want to save up money to travel outside the US- mainly Africa, South America, and perhaps Poland.

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:32 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire

The Ring
The Grudge

&& I have actually.
What about you?

I probably love movie gore more than a person ever should. I'm definitely going to watch the Evil Dead remake though...at some point >.>
&& I think I saw a few bits and pieces of it. I saw the trailer for the sequel XD I couldn't stop laughing at it. Oh man.. it'll be amusing if nothing else.

&& I see... I really want to travel to the West Coast. I want to go to Washington state and Oregon the most I think though Colorado is also on my list.
I really loved Wisconsin... it's so beautiful up there. My family used to rent houses on some of the lakes up there and go fishing for pike. I miss those days..
&& then I want to save up money to travel outside the US- mainly Africa, South America, and perhaps Poland.

That sounds like you had amazing experiences when you traveled. emotion_c8
What part of South America would you like to visit?

I hear a lot of amazing things about Washington, it's definitely on my list of places to visit. My cousin and I were talking about it being a destination we could move to. What part of Colorado would you like to see? I recommend Boulder or Colorado Springs. It's so so beautiful out there!

Do you do sports? Skiing, Snowboarding, etc?

Oh and Zombieland is such a great movie! What other zombie films do you like?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:09 am
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Asexual Anomaly
PunkyHeart_Vampire

The Ring
The Grudge

&& I have actually.
What about you?

That sounds like you had amazing experiences when you traveled. emotion_c8
What part of South America would you like to visit?

I hear a lot of amazing things about Washington, it's definitely on my list of places to visit. My cousin and I were talking about it being a destination we could move to. What part of Colorado would you like to see? I recommend Boulder or Colorado Springs. It's so so beautiful out there!

Do you do sports? Skiing, Snowboarding, etc?

Oh and Zombieland is such a great movie! What other zombie films do you like?

I really enjoy traveling :] Especially now that I have a really nice camera! (loves photography)
I'd like to travel to Brazil to see the rainforest before it disappears completely.
The thought of it just dying off makes me sad. v.v
&& I haven't thought about it yet.. I just know that the state is so beautiful and so I wanted to see it for myself. I'll probably take you up on your suggestions :]

I.. um.. I used to ride horses xD haha I'm not sure that counts. I play non-competition tennis often with my father who used to do some small competitions when he was my age or so.
What about you?

&& it's probably one of my favorite zombie movies. It's so dang awesome && cute.
Other zombie movies... Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of The Dead, 28 days later...
I need to watch more. xD

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:39 am
Quote:
I really enjoy traveling :] Especially now that I have a really nice camera! (loves photography)
I'd like to travel to Brazil to see the rainforest before it disappears completely.
&& I haven't thought about it yet.. I just know that the state is so beautiful and so I wanted to see it for myself. I'll probably take you up on your suggestions :]

I.. um.. I used to ride horses xD haha I'm not sure that counts. I play non-competition tennis often with my father who used to do some small competitions when he was my age or so.
What about you?

&& it's probably one of my favorite zombie movies. It's so dang awesome && cute.
Other zombie movies... Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of The Dead, 28 days later...
I need to watch more. xD

Riding horses totally counts haha. emotion_c8 That's awesome though, tennis can be fun. I don't do sports, the only thing I actively do is go to the gym for an hour or more everyday. I would love to do the roller derby though, have you ever seen a bout live or heard of any derby events around your area?

It is an absolute tragedy with what's going on in the Amazon rain forest. I honestly can't believe it'll only take approximately 40 years for it to die out completely at this rate. emotion_0A0

What kind of camera do you operate? Is photography a passion you pursue as a hobby or something you'd like to pursue as a career?

Those are awesome zombie movies, you should check out Return of the Living Dead as well. I don't recommend Warm Bodies, it's like Twilight. I personally didn't like their modern take on the zombie. emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:08 am
Asexual Anomaly
Quote:

What about you?

I need to watch more. xD

Riding horses totally counts haha. emotion_c8 That's awesome though, tennis can be fun. I don't do sports, the only thing I actively do is go to the gym for an hour or more everyday. I would love to do the roller derby though, have you ever seen a bout live or heard of any derby events around your area?

It is an absolute tragedy with what's going on in the Amazon rain forest. I honestly can't believe it'll only take approximately 40 years for it to die out completely at this rate. emotion_0A0

What kind of camera do you operate? Is photography a passion you pursue as a hobby or something you'd like to pursue as a career?

Those are awesome zombie movies, you should check out Return of the Living Dead as well. I don't recommend Warm Bodies, it's like Twilight. I personally didn't like their modern take on the zombie. emotion_facepalm

Ah yes the gym... I have weight lifting machines in my basement so I don't need a gym, thankfully. I don't like working out where everyone can watch me xD haha.
&& no I don't actually. That sounds really interesting though.

Yeah Dx that's why I want to see it for myself before it all dies. I hope I'll be able to.

&& I own and operate at Nikon D3100. It's a passionate hobby right now. I wouldn't mind venturing into a possible professional area though if I should ever have the time and money.

&& damn it. I thought Warm bodies looked so cute but go figure they'd bleepers it up Dx

Do you have any hobbies? o:

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:37 am
Quote:
Ah yes the gym... I have weight lifting machines in my basement so I don't need a gym, thankfully. I don't like working out where everyone can watch me xD haha.

Yeah Dx that's why I want to see it for myself before it all dies. I hope I'll be able to.

&& I own and operate at Nikon D3100. It's a passionate hobby right now. I wouldn't mind venturing into a possible professional area though if I should ever have the time and money.

&& damn it. I thought Warm bodies looked so cute but go figure they'd bleepers it up Dx

You're quite lucky, the gym is so pricey but it's definitely worth it. Haha the worst thing about the gym is changing in the locker room where everyone kinda eyes you at one point or another. I have a physically demanding job and a nice work out routine set up so I'm physically active all day everyday thankfully. Do you go to school right now?

You should check out your local derby bouts, they're pretty fun. If you haven't seen Whip It! with Ellen Page and Drew Barrymore either, you should. It's such a blast to watch.

Oh wow, that's an amazing camera. I've got a couple of friends who pursue photography as a hobby and they collect vintage cameras from the 50's+. It's very fascinating what you can learn from the outside looking in.

I thought Warm Bodies would be cute too, it had a few decent actors. If you're ever bored though, rent it. Most zombie movies are terrible, especially on Redbox, but zombies make amazing antagonists, especially in swarms. emotion_awesome

Have you seen World War Z or read the books by Max Brooks(I think that's the author's name).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:35 pm
Asexual Anomaly
Quote:

You're quite lucky, the gym is so pricey but it's definitely worth it. Haha the worst thing about the gym is changing in the locker room where everyone kinda eyes you at one point or another. I have a physically demanding job and a nice work out routine set up so I'm physically active all day everyday thankfully. Do you go to school right now?

You should check out your local derby bouts, they're pretty fun. If you haven't seen Whip It! with Ellen Page and Drew Barrymore either, you should. It's such a blast to watch.

Oh wow, that's an amazing camera. I've got a couple of friends who pursue photography as a hobby and they collect vintage cameras from the 50's+. It's very fascinating what you can learn from the outside looking in.

I thought Warm Bodies would be cute too, it had a few decent actors. If you're ever bored though, rent it. Most zombie movies are terrible, especially on Redbox, but zombies make amazing antagonists, especially in swarms. emotion_awesome

Have you seen World War Z or read the books by Max Brooks(I think that's the author's name).

Ah I see! Locker rooms were the worst back when I had to go to a gym for physical education in high school. >~<
What's your job? If you don't mind me asking that is.
&& I'm current in community college right now striving to get my associates in science degree by the end of Spring next year. Then I'm hopefully going to find a job to take a break from college and then go back for an associates in Criminal Justice- latent evidence.

-puts the movie "whip it" on my list of movies to get around to- Thanks!

&& I love my camera so much! I just recently got a 40mm micro lens for it. I usually only use telephoto lens because I love getting pictures of nature from a boat and such and you sorta need a zoom lens for it but it's annoying trying to get a close up pic of a flower when you have to stand 5 feet away xD haha.

I haven't seen World War Z yet... I'm probably going to wait until it's out on netflix.
I like watching the crappy horror movies Netflix has on for streaming haha it's a nice thing to do on a weekend night.

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:16 pm
Quote:
Ah I see! Locker rooms were the worst back when I had to go to a gym for physical education in high school. >~<
&& I'm current in community college right now striving to get my associates in science degree by the end of Spring next year. Then I'm hopefully going to find a job to take a break from college and then go back for an associates in Criminal Justice- latent evidence.

&& I love my camera so much! I just recently got a 40mm micro lens for it. I usually only use telephoto lens because I love getting pictures of nature from a boat and such and you sorta need a zoom lens for it but it's annoying trying to get a close up pic of a flower when you have to stand 5 feet away xD haha.

I haven't seen World War Z yet... I'm probably going to wait until it's out on netflix.
I like watching the crappy horror movies Netflix has on for streaming haha it's a nice thing to do on a weekend night.

Oh that's amazing, what career are you trying to pursue after college? Do you work part-time or are you focusing on school full time for now?

I work in Logistics for Target.
I really like it, especially since I plan on obtaining my degree in Business and they'll reimburse my tuition if I take classes relevant to what I'm doing. emotion_dowant

That sounds really fun, it seems like you're passionate about what you do! Do you have a portfolio or a personal website that showcases your work?

I haven't seen World War Z either, I'm reluctant to because of Brad Pitt, but the novels by Max Brooks are terrific.

What are some of the worst horror films you've seen? Are you a fan of Chucky or Freddy Kreuger? Speaking of crappy horror movies, I recently watched Pumpkin Head and Pumpkin Head II. lol They're hilarious if you haven't seen them yet.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:02 am
Asexual Anomaly
Quote:

Oh that's amazing, what career are you trying to pursue after college? Do you work part-time or are you focusing on school full time for now?

I work in Logistics for Target.
I really like it, especially since I plan on obtaining my degree in Business and they'll reimburse my tuition if I take classes relevant to what I'm doing. emotion_dowant

That sounds really fun, it seems like you're passionate about what you do! Do you have a portfolio or a personal website that showcases your work?

I haven't seen World War Z either, I'm reluctant to because of Brad Pitt, but the novels by Max Brooks are terrific.

What are some of the worst horror films you've seen? Are you a fan of Chucky or Freddy Kreuger? Speaking of crappy horror movies, I recently watched Pumpkin Head and Pumpkin Head II. lol They're hilarious if you haven't seen them yet.

I'm taking on a 14 credit hour semester at the moment but I hope to get a part time job next semester when I'll only have 11 credit hours.
After college I think I'd like to find work in a lab with a police station or something... Field work- like you see in those CSI shows and stuff.
Oh target o: I see. I wish you luck with your future schooling!

&& I use deviantart- though I'm currently taking a break from it. I use it for poetry and photography.

I'll have to read the book at least- I'm not a fan of Brad Pitt either. =3=;

&& some of the worst horror movies I've seen .... The Lake Placid series that are aired on SyFy on occasion. Mega Piranha.. was pretty bad xD I'll definitely look into those... maybe next weekend I won't have as much homework and studying to do.

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

10. Personal Ads Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas