Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] So You Think You Can Spar? [Amarus x Enzo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:56 pm
He laughed, panting as he stepped and side-stepped away from her blow, it only slipping past his sweat-soaked undershirt, and he hummed under his breath, "Doot-n'-doo-doo-" A wiggle of a toe, a spin, a duck and a sharp uppercut.

HP: 14
Damage: 3  
Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:00 pm
Getting close to him was the trick, for someone like Amarus. Thankfully he also, mostly, seemed to fight in close quarters, which made the entire task a lot easier on her.

This time, perhaps ruthlessly, she aimed for his windpipe with the palm of her hand-- nothing fatal, but certainly painful. In doing so, however, she slipped her entire body up towards him, pressing against him momentarily, as if it was an embrace rather than a very painful palm-strike.

HP: 17/40
Dmg: 8
FEARs: The Mind Y2; Tainted Fang Y1

Bilious

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:07 pm
His singing stopped immediately at the blow to his windpipe, dark eyes widened as he gave a strangled, wheezing noise, his own second swing just barely catching her as he ungracefully staggered backward.

HP: 6
Damage: 2  
Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:15 pm
One more hit, a quick strike again. It was nearly over.

Her eyes had glazed over for a second, but the sound of him coughing seemed to snap her out of it. "Enzo! Your voice--" she was worried about him, suddenly. It was the first time she had actually felt remorse for her actions in a long time. She sighed.

It had been a fight, that was what this was all about. But she still felt bad about it. She shouldn't have hit his throat. "Should we still continue? I am concerned for your throat, now," she said, with a grimace.

HP: 15/40
Dmg: 4
FEARs: The Mind Y2; Tainted Fang Y1

Bilious

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:12 pm
Enzo gave a strangled noise, seeing stars a bit as he wobbled backward, groping for something to hold onto for balance. "Imalrigh" he rasped, finally deciding it was better to flop backward and sit, rubbing his throat. "Daaamn, Pidge- you got... quite a hook on ya..."

Face your demons

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:58 pm
"I, ah, got carried away," she said, her expression as apologetic as she'd probably ever get. She sat down beside him, cross-legged, and tilted her head as she leaned over to try to see if his throat was okay.

"You pack an impressive force behind your punches, and The Biss is formidable; I am very pleased I was able to see you both in action," she said, breaking from staring at his throat so that she could amile at him. "We should do this again another day,"
the lotus eater suggested, entirely serious.

She sat up again. "Would, ah, tea help your throat?" she asked.
Bilious

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:35 am
"Yeah, well," He rasped, happy to put a hand on her shoulder for support, "Next time I'll kick your a**, toots!" He didn't want to admit it, but tea did sound good. "I jusssst yeah gonna' find a place to sit down aheheheheh..."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff