Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:02 am
Lieutenant Turel
Most people, in general, are AWOL. Where are certain people?

I'd suspect some people have quit gaia due to the current path it's on. It looks like right now there's a massive Gaia exodus to Solaria and a few other avi websites... which could be where some people are.

I know a few people have broken computers and can't get them fixed, not sure about everyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:03 am
Samt03
Lieutenant Turel

I'd suspect some people have quit gaia due to the current path it's on. It looks like right now there's a massive Gaia exodus to Solaria and a few other avi websites... which could be where some people are.

Why? because they 'want more money'? Gaia is a company. Companies exist to make money. Also, I've never heard of Solaria and if Gaia dies down I'm nor transferring over. Guild was what brought me back to Gaia and if it's dead then Gaia's no fun.  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:39 am
Lieutenant Turel
Samt03
Lieutenant Turel

Why? because they 'want more money'? Gaia is a company. Companies exist to make money. Also, I've never heard of Solaria and if Gaia dies down I'm nor transferring over. Guild was what brought me back to Gaia and if it's dead then Gaia's no fun.

I think it's more then the money issue actually (I didn't mention Gaia Cash at all did I cause I didn't think I brought that up.) If you look beyond the ramped screaming about Gaia Cash/Flynn's Booty/whatever people are upset about other stuff. I did mean everything in all, not one single aspect...

Solaria is a rather large site, kinda like Gaia, but personally I hate the avi style. They have forums, mini games, stuffs like that.

Also, atm the guild is the only reason I'm on Gaia. I stopped booty grab tank ownership cause my auto cash can be spent on irl things I enjoy instead of Gaia, like the farm I'm setting up with hubby. Which is the reason I quit modding in July, I didn't have time to be on Gaia everyday when I was outside working on setting up herb beds and clearing land and such. I love gaia, the staff, the mods, and the users dearly, I simply do not have time for the entire site experience right now.

Please do not assume I'm attacking Gaia for needing money to run, trust me, if I wasn't so busy I'd be spending cash on fish and such to keep my tank stocked and help the site.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:55 pm
I actually assumed you were giving me an informed reply. Trust me, I don't think you are attacking me. I actually envisioned you shrugging your hands and giving me the best answer you had whist trying to keep ducks in line.

How are the duckies?  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:30 pm
Lieutenant Turel
I actually assumed you were giving me an informed reply. Trust me, I don't think you are attacking me. I actually envisioned you shrugging your hands and giving me the best answer you had whist trying to keep ducks in line.

How are the duckies?

rofl Ducks are good, the boys are getting their boy feathers, the girls are looking pretty. I'm gonna get new pics of them when their done with their boy feathers.

I got 4 new ducks, muscovy ducks, but one flew away a few weeks ago... and like 4 turkey by accident...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:12 pm
Have I mentioned that I absolutely laughed at your beautiful chickens and the glass, Sam?

Hi Rel. I'm not dead. .__. I've been busy with school. I hate my teacher for my biology class. He is a derp and cannot teach.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:42 pm
Chickens and glass door: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GykFomQu1Y  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:50 pm
May I suggest a Day of the Dead type theme? Like El Dia De Los Muertos?

The festival itself is a lot of fun and a lot more people are doing it I understand. :3  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:16 am
Samt03

Chickens: MYSTERIOUS FORCEFIELD! AH!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:41 pm
Lieutenant Turel

How are the duckies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIfyM0kOXWE  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:20 pm
I have a feeling this event is not going to happen  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:59 pm
Lieutenant Turel
I have a feeling this event is not going to happen
I'd say... probably not.

I think everyone is to busy with irl stuffs right now..

Could still just wait for the main event to start and make an energy bump thread or something, nothing big... Unless Hatter wants to swoop in and suprise us with a thread or something.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:15 am
Halloween is next Thursday. They haven't made the event yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:44 pm
Lieutenant Turel
Halloween is next Thursday. They haven't made the event yet?

Hey it just rolled out...

So... battle thread is the idea I guess?  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:00 pm
I like how as soon as I posted, the battle thread thingy came out.  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff