Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay
New L.A. Safe-City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:59 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx
Ҝaidan
&
ąndrew
xxxxxxxxx

Kaidan followed Lauren into the building, looking around. Andrew moved a little closer to Kaidan, looking around cautiously. Kaidan could understand his caution. Most of the buildings they explored were crawling with zombies, and they usually avoided them. Well, Andrew avoided them, and Kaidan went inside to salvage anything he could find, or search for a place to sleep. Andrew always found a place to hide while Kaidan searched.

When Lauren showed them the room, Kaidan looked around it. It was rare to find a room in such a good condition.
"This is perfect for us. Thank you Lauren," he said. Andrew immediately ran forward and dropped to his knees by the bed, bending forward to look under the bed. Once he was sure there was nothing under there, he laid flat and slid himself under it. Kaidan watched him. "He's happy with this room," he told her. Andrew had learned that early. When they found a good room, Andrew always checked that he could fit under the bed, in case anything came for him. All he had to fight with was a dagger, and while he was absolutely deadly with it, it was still dangerous for him to fight zombies, since he had to let them get close enough to bite or scratch him in order to attack.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▌▌xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rebecca walked around the safe haven in LA. It was nice and sometimes too quiet but quiet wouldn't hurt for a change. Rebecca walked around perimeter to make sure no zombies or even B.O.W wonder inside this town or else everything that she had helped protect will fall apart. She looked around as she held her 50. Cal dessert eagle that was hosted at her side just in case she needed to kill something. She sigh as she was wondering in her thoughts as she leaned against a fence watching little children play. Their laughter filled the air as it was soothing to finally see the people here relax and not be on guard all the time. Of course most people here cannot pick up a gun and kill as they didn't have the stomach for it.

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image

L a u r e n xxx H a y e s

Lauren smiled and chuckled slightly. "That's cute. He doesn't have to worry--you both don't have to worry. Everything should be perfectly safe here." She told the two. Should be. There was always the occasional trouble with a small horde or maybe a BOW, but they managed to subdue them almost always.

"Dinner handouts are just after dark, you should be able to find everything you need." She told them. She moved towards the door, "If you need anything i'll be glad to help," She said and waved as she moved the curtain to leave. She had to go report the two newbies in, and that they weren't seriously armed. Always a precaution.

There was a few more hours of daylight left, so she would go make her rounds, report the two and probably take a turn keeping watch. Lauren left the building and entered into the hot Californian sun.

She made her way to the outer fences to continue with patrol, where she was happy to find Rebecca. She was a regular around here, she had great aim with a gun, and she was trained in the medical field, so she was quite a resource to have. She was also a good friend of Lauren's. Lauren caught up to the brunette and smiled, "I brought in two more today. A young man and a little boy, they're not infected, and they seem healthy enough." She reported. Though there wasn't much government here really, there was an unofficial rank system throughout the regulars who helped out. Rebecca, given her experience and expertise with this sort of thing, was looked up to.

{{edited slightly}}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxx
Ҝaidan
&
ąndrew
xxxxxxxxx

Andrew poked his head out from under the bed, watching her as she left. After she was gone, and the curtain stopped moving, he slid out from under the bed and crawled up on top of it. Neither of them said anything about Lauren calling Andrew cute. Kaidan removed his bow and set it aside. He knew Andrew would have an opinion about this now that they were alone. Sure enough, as soon as Kaidan was seated on the bed, he spoke. "Are we sure we can trust them?" he asked. This whole situation seemed too good to be true. And over the last few years, Andrew had learned that if something seemed too good to be true, it's usually because it was. "We don't have much of a choice. There are more people here than people we've met in three years. Even if they can't be trusted, we can stay here and have a few days of meals without having to scavenge for it. And if we discover they're not to be trusted, then we can always leave. They can't force us to stay here if we want to go." he said. Andrew wasn't all too convinced, but he accepted Kaidan's proposal. And then Andrew got a look that was a strange mixture of worry and hope, and Kaidan knew what was coming. "Do you think he's here?" Andrew asked. Three years and Kaidan still had trouble answering that question. "We'll find him Andrew." Kaidan only hoped it wasn't an empty promise. It was likely that his father was dead, and they'd never find him, but he didn't want to say that.

User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:02 am
Bionic Pikachu

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

Rebecca looked up and saw her best friend Lauren approached her. Rebecca's eyes stung a bit as the chemical that was splashed in her eyes from the last mission turned her green eyes into a bright blue. Sometimes it would sting but not too much. Rebecca smiled and nodded. "Really? That's great. The more people the better. So far when I went put scouting I saw nothing but dust and rubles. On the far east is just abandon building. But in honesty its quiet, too quiet for my taste but perhaps I'm just over thinking it. How was your day L?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:28 am
Three hours had past since Billy left the god awful sewers, most of it was traveling and small looting inside dumpsters and abandoned cars but nothing was ever found. No zombies have been encountered yet the harsh quietness kept billy on edge especially with the rotten body parts and trash scattered all over the streets that he walked by. Not wanting to make another troublesome mistake like in prison, even though there were no zombies but shanks that time, Billy kept his rifle very close and aimed at anything suspicious ,keeping aware of all his surroundings. Moments later from a large wooden fence was found, instead of approaching it right away billy had to observe from a small vantage point with his scope to seeing if the rumors were bullshit, looking threw the scope small lights and people patrolling the gate.

Noticing the rumors were bullshit ,Billy took a few minutes to get the will power and got up and cautiously approach the gate with his rifle on safety and his ski mask kept on.

User Image  

JACK2033

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:34 am
User Image

Lauren smiled at her friend and nodded. "How you holding up?" She asked, noticing her eyes. They were a bright looking blue now, and she looked almost pained. Everyone had been extremely wary of her since that chemical spill happened, but Rebecca was the expert in chemicals, so people had to trust her. And she hadn't mutated yet so Lauren was sure she'd be fine by now.

Rebecca was right about the silence. On most days they would hear shuffling zombies on the outside of the fence, groaning eternally. But at the moment it was silent. She didn't think much of it at first until she heard footsteps. They weren't shuffling steps made by broken limbs or rotting feet. They were normal footsteps. Heavy, but cautious. She looked over Rebecca at the gate. She couldn't see out of this portion of the gate, being solid and wood, but she knew someone was there. "I think we've got another one, "

Lauren moved over to the edge of the gate and hopped up on the little makeshift lookout post, made from an old table. She scooted over for Rebecca incase she wanted to see as well and drew her weapon, training it on the man.

"You. You infected? What's your motive?" She normally wouldn't be so harsh, but hey, skii masks never meant 'i'm only here to help and be good'.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:49 am
Billy stops walking after he saw a lady point a gun at him and after hearing what she said, billy responded back to her with a beaten up voice" I'm not infected!!! not with anything, I'm even cleaner then Charlie sheen and my motive is to seek medical help for my ruin and a nice quiet spot to sleep" he said. Hoping that situation would escalate into him being let in. he begins to unnoticeably shake a little bit. Billy was going threw a small drug withdraw, he trys to hide it and looks back up at the girl then yells " you guys have a lighter on you?" he said as he slinged his rifle onto his back ,as he noticed that they weren't bandits.
User Image  

JACK2033

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:22 am
JACK2033

Bionic Pikachu

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

Rebecca nodded to Lauren. "The chemical in my eye should caused blindness but it ended up causing my eyes to change. Nothing serious, I checked I am still me." Rebecca then heard the footstep and got up next to L. Rebecca pulled out her gun. "He is having withdraw. He must be on something or he is terrified."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image

Lauren lowered her gun, and looked at Rebecca. A druggie? He could be worse. She looked over the wall again and pointed off to one of the side entrances into the city. "Go over there, i'll meet you down." She said before hopping off of the lookout. She stood next to Rebecca, "He's a druggie...but he could be worse. Besides, you know the rules, if you cause trouble, you're out. " She holstered her weapon and walked over to the side gate to meet the man, She motioned to her face as she stood by the locked gate, motioning that she wanted him to take off the mask.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:52 pm
JACK2033

Bionic Pikachu

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

Rebecca noticed that the blue in her eyes also gave her vision a little better as she can see something farther or unnoticeable things. The chemical from Tricell must have been up to something as Rebecca jumped down as she stood next to Lauren. She kept her gun by her side just in case he wasn't dangerous.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:16 am
Billy turned to the direction to the entrance, then proceeded. The drug withdraw stopped for a moment, but it will come back soon. Upon approach of the entrance he herd motion about the mask, so Billy stopped and removed his camo hood, then he grab the bottom of his mask then slowly lifted it up revealing large facial scars, broken teeth ,Subconjunctival hemorrhage in his right eye and a Marine Corp Tattoo on his neck, then he said "Can I come in now" as he waited for a response. He then sits on a old news paper stand then waits.
User Image  

JACK2033

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:34 pm
User Image

Lauren nodded. "Come on. But be warned, cause any trouble and you're out." She told him as she began unlocking the gate. She ushered him through quickly and locked it once more. Once inside she dug through her jean pocket until her fingertips touched cool metal. She pulled out a scratched and worn Zippo and tossed it to the man. "I need that back." she told him, watching him carefully. Rebecca said he was going through withdrawls, and she didn't want to necessarily help him get a fix, but people could be unstable in withdrawls.

"You hurt? Infected?" She asked. Normal questions for anyone who came in, although this man did have a face that was hard to judge.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:15 pm
Bionic Pikachu

JACK2033

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

Rebecca walked a bit closer to him so she can inspect him just in case he doesn't have any wounds that can bleed out and kill him. "You need anything looked at. I'm a medic." She said as she kept an eye on him. If he would try to attack her while she looked over him, she wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxx
ąndrew
xxxxxxxxxx

Kaidan and Andrew hadn't gotten much sleep the last couple days of their trip here, so now that they had been settled into a room, Kaidan had wanted to nap while they had the time. Andrew would have been laying there with him, but he couldn't sleep. Something was off, and he wanted to be ready in case he was right and something happened. Growing bored of the room, he slipped off the bed made his way to the curtain, moving quietly so as not to wake Kaidan up. He followed the path back outside and decided to go exploring. It was always good to know one's surroundings in the world they lived in.

He made his way through the streets, silently studying everyone he passed, trying to evaluate if he might be able to trust them or not. Nobody tried to talk to him. At first. Eventually, he found a group who seemed to not be a fan of kids. "How'd an infant like you survive out here?" "Where's your mommy kid?" Andrew didn't understand the hostility. What kid had wronged these people that they had grown to hate children as a whole?

He didn't say anything, instead just kept walking. One of them threw a small piece of debris at him. It hit the back of his head and made him stumble. "Hey, I'm talking to you, brat," said one of the men. He lifted his hand to make sure he wasn't bleeding before turning back to the group. There was no way he'd be able to fight all of them singlehandedly and win, but they so clearly weren't going to just let him walk away. "Keep your slimy hands off my stuff, got it brat?" It was the man who'd thrown the debris at him. "If you don't, you and I are going to have a problem." Andrew didn't say anything.

He wished he hadn't come out here without Kaidan. He'd been foolish to think he'd be safe just because he was in a place full of survivors. He knew that if he grabbed his dagger, he'd be dead. Right now it was just a threat, but if he grabbed something to defend himself with, they'd likely shoot him.

"Too scared to speak?" said the man. No answer. Andrew wasn't going to break his silence just because this man was threatening him.

It only then occurred to him just how far he'd gone. The fence was in view from where they stood. They were on the very edge of the rebuilt city. And there was a reason these people chose to be way out here. It also meant that there wouldn't likely be anyone nearby to help him.

He made another attempt to just walk away, and this time no one threw anything at him, but the men were still yelling at him as he left. He made his way inward again, trying to remember the way back to where Kaidan was sleeping. He would remember not to come out here again without Kaidan. And he'd make sure Kaidan stayed away from that group by the fence.

OOC: He's just wandering right now. Not sure where you three are, but if you want to come across him, that's fine with me.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff