Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Once a Lone Wolf, Always an Alpha [Frost v Shehk] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:04 pm
It was hard to say your feelings when you didn't know how you felt about them yourself. Shehk made Frost have conflicted feelings because on one hand, alpha, on the other was the girl, Shehk who just wanted to be left alone and not involved with all his pack ideology.

Sterile title however- "Proud, powerful, dominant, smart, creative, authoritative- Alpha is not sterile. YOU are not sterile." He shook his head trying to find the right words to explain himself to her.

"I call you alpha because you are those things... because I respect you enough to want to follow you- to- to just-" Anger welled up as words failed to feel adequate. He snapped at her with his fangs.

"You ever think that maybe I wanted you as alpha... because that was what I recognized in you?"

HP: 27
DMG: 5

demon_pachabel

demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:53 pm
"It is sterile." she said quietly, "There is no affection in a title you would give to anybody you felt owned it. Do I stop becoming an individual for all of...." she held her head up higher, "for all of that?"

As he snapped at her, she snapped back at him, but the angry growling had at least quelled down - perhaps because her anger hadn't been getting through to him in the way she wanted it to.

"I don't know who you think I was, but..." she paused, looking down at her feet for a moment. Did she really deny she was any of those things? Was that where the problem lay? Or was it - "Why can't you just be happy with calling me Shehk? Is that such a bad name?"

HP: 22/50
Damage: 3

istoleyurvamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:26 pm
She didn't get it. Or rather, he was just bad at expressing it. She didn't want to be the alpha because of reasons but he labeled her because of reasons and everything was just making it more and more difficult.

"I think you were someone I could cor-" He stopped mid-sentence, realizing he'd actually considered it. He'd been considering it without knowing he had been. But he had. And he'd like it. and he liked her. And she had... qualities that made her suited for it and everything and now-

Redness tinted his fur as he lashed out again at Shehk.

"A name implies intimacy on a level that is... more than that of authority and rank."

That was simple wasn't it?

HP 24
DMG: 11 tsundere  
demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:16 am
Someone he could what? He'd stopped talking and it confused her on a certain level. Intimacy? What about a name was so intimate? Was he having 'ur mah alpha not mah friend' thing going on? Her ears flicked back in irritation as she tried to make sense of his logic.

"Is it about me being Alpha and not just about having an Alpha?" That seemed to be what he'd been getting at. If he'd just wanted there to be an Alpha, he could have asserted his own authority over her as Alpha - albeit she would have protested that too. So it was something else.

As he snapped at her, she growled, biting him back before she took a few steps away from him to start pacing around the Wolfos in a circle.

"I won't be Alpha if you just put me on a pedestal."

HP: 11/50
Damage: 8

istoleyurvamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:16 pm
"It's about a lot of things!" He shot back, far too quickly. "You- if you are an alpha, then it's just easier." He kept digging his hole deeper. "If you can outrank me in one way, in one place- then it shows you're strong, strong enough that no one would ask questions."

His ears pinned back with a whine.

"It's more than just rutting, than basic need or playing. I hoped-" He shuffled back, uncertain, tail lowering as he felt himself unsure how to explain it to her.

"I don't know if I can explain it to you."

HP:16
DMG: 7 wurds hurt  
demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:28 pm
"....."

Shehk's head slowly tilted to one side. Rutting? Basic ne- oh. That was a thing, she knew what those things were and now she was really confused.

".......Who is going to ask questions about me? I mean, is rank something important in the equation somewhere or..." She stopped to sit next to him, nudging at the side of his neck with her bony snout. "Do I need to beat someone up for you, is that the problem?"

She kind of didn't get it.

HP: 4
Damage: 3  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:17 pm
Her nudging him had his fur puffing out and him looking like a very fluffy wolf boil. This was cheating.

"My pack, that is my uncle and kin- they would ask questions. I don't need you to fight for me just-"

He backed away from her, ears down, tail sinking.

"I liked being your gamma. I don't want to be just your alpha for rank but more because..." Another whine as he shied from her, pouting like an insolent pup.

HP: 13
DMG: 1  
demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:38 pm
Shehk watched him as he shied away from her, a slight growl in the back of her throat. "Ask questions?" She thought about it for a moment. "Wait, you don't have like.. secret naughty pictures of me or something, right?" They were totally going to ask about them, yeah. Wait - "Why would you have them."

She got up, leaning in close to give him a suspicious look - eye to eye - before she leaned back.

"Because I'm nice to look at?" she suggested.

HP: 3
Damage: 5  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:45 pm
His fur poofed out more.

"I do- that wasn't what I meant!" He barked, clearly blushing. "And we were, did... look I don't know why or how you seem to have forgotten about the past but that doesn't change how I feel and-"

Too much, he kept saying too much.

"Damn you Shehk, why did you have to forget?"

HP: 8
DMG: 5  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:52 pm
Her ears flicked back and she stepped back away from him. "I don't know." she answered. "I don't remember anything. I remember leaving for school and then being at school, only....different. Different clothing, different belongings......I seem to have forgotten why I forgot." She understood enough to know she'd forgotten a significant amount.

Only on small interactions did she understand that any time had elapsed that she didn't remember now. Frost. Luce. Amrita even - to an extent. She wasn't aware just how big that gap was, and she found herself looking away from the Wolfos.

Her head hurt trying to think about it.

HP: - 2
Damage: N/A  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:05 pm
Anger and confusion hit him- but also a sense of sadness. She didn't so it on purpose, she hadn't really meant to forget yet-
"Then allow me to tell you in part what you forgot."

A simple gesture, a small lick to the underside of her chin. A slight change as he resumed his human form, his pin retrieved, eyes downcast and expression sad.

"I will deliver.. the um, photos of what took place. They are less mine as they were your own that you granted me permission to use. Maybe they will help you. I don't know." Adjusting his coat, the ghost's tail remained low. He'd won a fight, but had lost something else.

He just wasn't sure what he lost.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:19 pm
Her ears perked up as he licked her chin, moving as if expecting something from him then seeming confused when he took on his human form instead, the pricolici heaving a sigh as she took the same change.

"So there are photos." she tried to sound teasing and playful, but the same confusion was there. Even as she brushed her hair from her face, making a small concerned noise back at Frost before moving to put her arms around his shoulders - awkwardly, but something about him just seemed like he needed it. "I'm sorry I don't remember...but all I can do right now is try to move forward and become someone worth being." Stepping back, Shehk frowned.

"Whether you want to be involved in that person or not is up to you, but you're welcome..I mean...." she scratched the back of her neck.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:25 pm
His face went red at the mention of photos.

"Several. As I said I will see they get to you." Her touch made him tense before he relaxed. He'd need to go cuddle someone and de-stress later.

"..... We'll see. Changes as of recent have left me... conflicted obviously enough." Turning to face her, he tried to hide his embarassment, picking up her hand and kissing the back of it.
"Thank you for entertaining my request al- Shehk."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:33 pm
Her cheeks flushed pink as he kissed the back of her hand. "Of course." she scratched her cheek awkwardly. "But truly, just because I've forgotten doesn't mean I will just abandon you, should you need me."

Oh if only she knew.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out