Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
TRG IS BACK!!! / Unofficial Assorted contests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October?
  Costumes
  Candy
  Pie
  Leaves
  Turkey
  Other (comment)
  Poll Whore
View Results

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:09 pm
Moondancer883
yummycupcakessparkles
Moondancer883

aww thanks, you like my hat? I like your avi too >u< it's so cute and really autumn-y xD fall has always been my favourite season~

omg you have the same birthday as me! ^^ squeeee heart #bdaytwinzbonding :p you might see something in your inbox in 3 weeks... too bad I'm a firm believer of sticking to the exact dates for presents--I drove my sister crazy when I used to insist opening shared presents on christmas even if we got the presents 2 weeks early whee

Yes I like your hat!!! thanks for liking my hat biggrin We have the same birthdays??? Nov. 4?????? I can not wait to get gifts smile
How are you? I added you as my new friend smile
User Image

yesh nov 4 :3 november babies for the win! life is ok haha it's been getting cold here; ironically even though it's 5˚C outside, it feels colder than that inside my house :/ but the beautiful autumn sunsets on the orange/golden leaves make it worth while ~

Awesome same birthday girls biggrin I"am in my last college semester this fall. I will be getting my Bachelor's this December. Your lucky you live in a house!! I used to live in a house. The autumn you described sounds amazing!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:13 pm
mixtures
Moondancer883
mixtures
bump heart

yum_puddi :3 hey there~ how's life?

Good (: how is it going for you?

it's been ok I guess, first year uni, so midterms and papers and above all, just SCHOOL hahaha getting tired :p but excited for halloween and thanksgiving (canadian lol) do you have anything planned for the october holidays? :3  

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:21 pm
yummycupcakessparkles
Moondancer883

yesh nov 4 :3 november babies for the win! life is ok haha it's been getting cold here; ironically even though it's 5˚C outside, it feels colder than that inside my house :/ but the beautiful autumn sunsets on the orange/golden leaves make it worth while ~

Awesome same birthday girls biggrin I"am in my last college semester this fall. I will be getting my Bachelor's this December. Your lucky you live in a house!! I used to live in a house. The autumn you described sounds amazing!!!

oooohh you're so lucky!!! I just started my first year at uni haha kind of overwhelmed by the sheer number of people! Do you live on rez/in a dorm/apartment then? I really wish I could've moved out and experienced residence life though; maybe in the future... *fingers crossed!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:24 pm
Moondancer883
yummycupcakessparkles
Moondancer883

oooohh you're so lucky!!! I just started my first year at uni haha kind of overwhelmed by the sheer number of people! Do you live on rez/in a dorm/apartment then? I really wish I could've moved out and experienced residence life though; maybe in the future... *fingers crossed!

Awesome. what are you studying????? I live in apt, I never lived in a dorm.  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:24 pm
Moondancer883
mixtures
Moondancer883
mixtures
bump heart

it's been ok I guess, first year uni, so midterms and papers and above all, just SCHOOL hahaha getting tired :p but excited for halloween and thanksgiving (canadian lol) do you have anything planned for the october holidays? :3

School has definitely been tiring haha. Yes, I can't wait for halloween! I'm going to have a movie night with some of my good friends (: My sister's birthday is the 27th so i also plan to celebrate with her c:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:43 pm
mixtures
Moondancer883
mixtures
Moondancer883
mixtures
bump heart

School has definitely been tiring haha. Yes, I can't wait for halloween! I'm going to have a movie night with some of my good friends (: My sister's birthday is the 27th so i also plan to celebrate with her c:

Sounds awesome! Do you have any horror movie recommendations for me? I'm fresh out of ideas :p Maybe I'll just lock myself up in a room, switch off all the lights, and play Slender ... O.o
Speaking of which, I have a sister too! She's younger than me, but not by much. I forced her to play slender too... nyahahahahahaha  

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Moondancer883
mixtures
Moondancer883
mixtures
Moondancer883
mixtures
bump heart

Sounds awesome! Do you have any horror movie recommendations for me? I'm fresh out of ideas :p Maybe I'll just lock myself up in a room, switch off all the lights, and play Slender ... O.o
Speaking of which, I have a sister too! She's younger than me, but not by much. I forced her to play slender too... nyahahahahahaha

I don't have the slightest clue! gonk we were just going to watch 80s and 90s comedies tbh lol
Slender sounds good xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:53 pm
mixtures
Moondancer883

I don't have the slightest clue! gonk we were just going to watch 80s and 90s comedies tbh lol
Slender sounds good xD

hahaha throwback to the good ol' days :p Breakfast Club has to be one of the best ^^ and Back to the Future! biggrin  

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L o v e l y D u c k 8

Ruthless Cutie-Pie

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:59 pm
bump smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:11 pm
Liberta565
sup gurrrlll emotion_dealwithit emotion_awesome

BUMP emotion_brofist

OMG. It's Natsu. That's great. I'm going to go watch more episodes now. emotion_dowant  

L o v e l y D u c k 8

Ruthless Cutie-Pie

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Loiterer 100

Liberta565

Greedy Consumer

4,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:33 pm
L o v e l y D u c k 8
Liberta565

BUMP emotion_brofist

OMG. It's Natsu. That's great. I'm going to go watch more episodes now. emotion_dowant

lol emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:54 pm
yummycupcakessparkles

Aww, your Halloween avatar is adorable! I haven't decided if I want to be creepy or cute yet. I'm creepy right now. emotion_c8  

L o v e l y D u c k 8

Ruthless Cutie-Pie

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Loiterer 100

JayBlaze11

Destructive Rogue

11,450 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:16 am
Gotta love the costumes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:01 am
Moondancer883
Long time no talk lol I almost thought this guild had gone completely inactive D: How's life with everyone?

Entertain me :3 In the spirit of almost-Halloween, the author of the scariest story I read here will get 50k from yours truly~ Uhh depending on how many people actually read this I will update for a deadline eventually... Quote me if you're posting a story!

Since I'm in the mood to throw away my gold, I'll add in the bonus that the first post on every tenth page of this thread will win 10k. Until hell freezes over (no actually, until I run out of gold; which might be soon xD).

I'll let everyone know when that happens... until then start posting biggrin

But seriously, how's everyone been doing? Talk to meeeeee >u<

EDIT: Thanks to Toxic Pepper I now have an extra 500k to give away!!! So what are you waiting for people? Start posting cat_blaugh Let me meet all you lovely people
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

College life. It is very nice. a big change from high school so i love it. I just recently moved for college though, so getting to know new people and new traditions is interesting.  

Mr Morality

Greedy Consumer

Liberta565

Greedy Consumer

4,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:17 am
Moondancer883
Liberta565