Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Self Discipl-what? (Muka/Needle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:32 pm
"Yes! I imagine it would be a great resource to learn about the outside world. Places, Creatures, and so on." The ghoul straightened suddenly, emitting a soft 'oh' of realization.

"All the romance novels I could read!" Needle gasped out, lifting a hand to fan herself. "Siobhan would be terribly jealous!" Which was an exciting thing to think about, only because Needle had been envious of the other ghoul's collection of Teen Scream magazines. Siobhan had a head start in that department, but she could surely win with a library of trashy romances!

The Engraver's excitement tapered off as she heard the russle of fabric and the distress hooting of birds. Wait, this sounded so familiar... "...Muka, are you...tidying up?"

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:40 pm
"Ahh hooo..?" Muka made a hooting possibly-guilty noise. He was, at this moment, sweeping a pair of his dirty trousers over a tabletop like it was a dust rag and swiping the empty food containers sitting there into the bin. "Just ah.. a little bit of straightening."

Crumbs were simply toed under the edge of the rug innocently.

enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:52 pm
Muka's guilty hooting made Needle laugh. A real, actual laugh. "My apologies, I just--" She pressed both hands to her mouth until her laughter simmered down to an amused giggle, and with a clear of her throat she eventually recovered. The grin on her lips however, simply wouldn't go away.

"Next time someone asks you to clean, perhaps you should pretend I am visiting!" It seemed to be the only way to get him to tidy up without a fuss.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:30 am
Muka giggled sheepishly but wagged his finger, tattoos brightly bobbing in her vision "Do not encourage these awful, hee, cleaning habits." He teased.

After another once over of his room the strix, like the predator he was, swooped upon his ghoulfriend. With a rustling of fabric and feather's he'd wrapped his arms around he, scooped her up, and deposited both of their bodies heavily onto the bed where he lounged casually on his side so his wings could fit off the side. With his head propped on a hand he simply grinned at her adoringly.

He really wanted to ask her about home again but was afraid of ruining the moment. Instead he hooted quietly, "You should laugh more!" And poked her gently in the nose.

enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:58 pm
"But it is such a good habit to have!" Needle protested to Muka's wagging finger, still barely containing her giggles. She didn't know why it was so funny, it simply was. It felt good to really laugh, though.

She also emitted a rather unladylike yelp as he swooped on her, and a second shorter one as they landed heavily on the bed. Her giggles returned as she situated herself again, adjusting her clothing as she turned to lay on her side as well, mimicking him by propping her head up with one hand. Her needles poked into her arm, but it was fine, she was used to it.

"I would like to." Needle agreed easily, reaching out to flick his shoulder. "You encourage my bad habits, Good Sir~"

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:46 pm
"Most would not call, heh, laughing a bad habit screecheart." Muka simply grinned when she flicked him.

"Ohh.." He hooted suddenly. "I'm finally in my third year!" The strix's wings bobbed excitedly on his back behind him. "How does it feel to be hrrmm dating a Hob?" Muka's eyes were bright behind his waggling bushy eyebrows. Sometimes it was like he forgot she couldn't see all of him all the time.

enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 pm
"Oh! Congratulations, darkling!" Needle cheered for him, shuffling closer to give him a lingering kiss. "Dating a Hob, huh?" She gave his question some thought, but was unable to help her grin. "I feel like one very lucky ghoul~" The Engraver trailed her fingers down Muka's arm, and shifted to poke his belly with a stained nail.

"We will have to celebrate~" She purred out, walking her fingers up the curve of his belly, over his chest and eventually came to poke his nose like he had done to her earlier. "Perhaps I could make us some dinner?" The ghoul leaned in for another little kiss, before realizing something very important. "...Do you have a kitchen in here?"

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:44 pm
Muka hummed pleasantly at the lingering kisses. When she said celebrate he'd definitely thought of other things but when food was mentioned it was almost wiped from his mind. Normally Muka always ate out but he'd begun to have things like noodles and meat stored just in case his ghoulfriend wanted to cook.

"Yes of course.. and it should be clean..." He reluctantly pulled his head away from the kiss. "What hrmm will you make?" He idly, and gently, ran his fingertip across one of the needles on her arm. He hardly noticed them anymore.

On cue, his stomach rumbled even after he'd woofed the lunch down.

Enoh Love
User Image

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:54 pm
Muka may not have noticed them, but his absent touch sent shivers down her spine. The touch had been enough for her to feel it, and it was akin to a gentle touch on a palm. It almost made her want to move her after-dinner celebration to now. Thankfully she was hellbent on cooking for him, and besides; waiting for it always made it better. She learned that the first time.

"Well, that depends on what you have." His growling stomach earned him an amused chuckle and a second, very affectionate belly pat. She leaned in for one final kiss before sitting up, shuffling off the bed with obvious care. The moment she went to take a step though, her ankle rolled slightly and she stumbled a pace, catching herself on the second step without an ounce of grace. She paused long enough to look down, though it was unnecessary.

She had forgotten she was wearing shoes.

"...! My apologies!" She sat back down on the edge of the bed, pulling one knee up after the other, hurrying to remove the little boots she was wearing, her stained fingers fumbling on the somewhat unfamiliar buckles and snaps.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:01 am
At her stumble, Muka leaned forward on the bed enough to snag her wrist. Thankfully she sat to remove her shoes and he found her polite apologies adorable. The strix managed to slip out the other side of the bed to come around and kneel at her feet. He gently stopped her hands, grinned and kissed them, and released her to take care of removing her shoes himself.

He was much more deft with the fastenings than she was and as he slid them from her feet he gave each one a devoted rub, and then teasingly tickled the bottom of her feet with his talons with a giggle.

enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:55 pm
Needle smiled at the interruption after an initial moment of surprise. Unsure of what to do with her hands after he released them, she settled for letting them drape on the edge of the bed, suspended just above it by the needles on her arms.

"You are too sweet to me." The Engraver murmured, her voice light and dreamy as he rubbed her feet. When he tickled her feet she giggled, jerking her leg to try and stop it, or to at least put her foot out of reach of his talons. Then, as if to distract him, she reached out press both hands against his cheeks, cupping his face and, for a moment, scratching into his beard. "Thank you." She said softly, touched by his gesture and help, then leaned in for another kiss.

"How~ev~er~" She articulated clearly and very playfully as she leaned away from him. "You will not distract me from making you dinner!" At least, she hoped he wouldn't. She really couldn't resist him. The Engraver tapped his nose and moved to stand, being careful where she placed her feet so she wouldn't step on him.

Then she tried to get around him as if she knew where she was going (but honestly, did not), hoping to find the Kitchen on her own.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:33 am
Muka did nothing but giggle when her feet twisted and lifted away from him and then hum when she kissed him. He did not intend on getting in the way of a meal so when his ghoulfriend stood he shifted to the side to allow her through. "To the left."

He didn't have anything really to do besides clean surfaces in whatever room Needle decided to visit so he walked behind her uninvasively. His dorm was large and drafty but a series of hangings had been set up to form the semblance of rooms. Thankfully the main living room had the kitcheonette attached so when they passed through the curtains it was easy to find.

Especially for Needle who may spot a hand-written note on the fridge from his father with reminder phone numbers on it.

Muka tidied up quickly before going to sit on his barely used sofa. He made an attempt at turning on the television but, for the moment, seemed perplexed by the remote control.

enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:40 am
Needle's attention was drawn to the note on the fridge, in a handwriting she didn't recognize, but looked rather masculine. She imagined it was from his father, judging by the formality of the strokes. "Numbers for home?" She inquired curiously, before looking away to poke around the little kitchenette to find the layout, and then went through the fridge and cupboards to see what he had to work with. What she couldn't see she smelled or touched. The idea of taking off her mask didn't even occur to her.

"You are not craving anything in particular?" She inquired, though she was already pulling pots, pans, boxes, spices and various meats from the fridge and cupboards.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:44 am
"Ohhh yes hrrm.." Muka had managed to get on the remote and then manically had to lower the volume. It was apparently all the way up (probably from the last time he fiddled with it). "You know father's eyePhone number and office number. As well as Stache and hrrrmmm our butler for anything else." He found it easier to read the numbers and dial them every time than to try and work the phonebook in his own skelephone.

Eventually he found some sort of game show where contestants had to run obstacle course, often with strange shaped wall cutouts they had to fit their bodies through. The strix laughed to see a particularly over the top wipe out.

"Oh ahh..." Craving? He giggled devilishly but then simply waved his tattooed hand. "I trust your hrmm cooking skills my dear." He was tempted to hover around her while she cooked, stealing kisses and scraps of food, but instead he tried to behave and watch this bizarre show (which elicited another laugh from him as a zombie wiped out AND lost it's internal organs)!

enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:46 am
"Ah. A helpful paper, then." Needle mused, glancing at the numbers again, recalling a couple of them from the past. "Very well, I will try to do you proud." The Engraver chuckled as he gave her the floor, so to speak, and she happily set to work. While she did adore him and thrilled when he stole kisses or touches, it was also nice to do something for him without getting distracted. Besides, she was sure there would be plenty of those things later; they did have a lot to celebrate, after all. She got to work, fumbling about the kitchen and the utensils and, eventually, had everything cooking.

"What are you watching?" The ghoul appeared in the doorway, wiping her hands off on a rag as something in the kitchen sizzled pleasantly. "It sounds amusing." She went to stand beside him and his chair, resting her hands on the chair's arm and leaning in to press a small kiss to his temple.

iloveyoudie

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces