Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] First Victim of d12s (Rikki v. Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:07 pm
There was a crack as her headbutt connected, but luckily there was no break. Still, he reeled away from her, stumbling back to a safer distance. Once there, he resorted to his weapon again. He held his chains at the center and swung so that both ends sliced towards her.

"Keep this up and I won't last much longer, man." For some reason, that didn't sound as embarrassing as it should have. He was just genuinely impressed with her skill level.

HP: 16
DMG: 5  
Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 pm
Hel immediately leapt back to her feet once Rikki was off of her, and threw her arms up to defend herself torso as he used his weapon on her again. It sliced her clothes, but luckily her shield was taking the brunt of the attack. “Ha! Most likely, but you are doing pretty damn good!” The reaper lunged towards him, and socked him in the stomach.

HP: 28 / 60
DMG: 4

Lucyal
Crew

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:54 pm
He dodged away as soon as her punch connected. As he moved, he grabbed one blade and dragged it down her arm, but was unable to get another hit in. "I'm trying, at least," he laughed.

HP: 12
DMG: 1  
Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:06 pm
Hel brushed away his blade with ease, and grinned. “Ya, and that is the most anyone can ask for!” Since she was close to him, she just stuck to punches for now, and aimed another one for his gut.

HP: 27 / 60
DMG: 6

DarkHeartedSorrow

Lucyal
Crew

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:32 am
He was getting tired, and that was making it way harder to counter her attacks, let alone make commentary. Instead he just grunted and brought up his knee to knock her arm away, but he was steadily being pushed back.

HP: 6
DMG: 2

lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:36 am
Hel knew she was wearing him down, yet despite that, she seemed to want to drag it out a bit more. Who knew what someone was capable of until they were pushed…Hel sometimes like to play in battle. Sometimes. After he knocked her arm away with his knee, Hel brought her other arm up to knock down his knee.

HP: 25 / 60
DMG: 2

DarkHeartedSorrow

Lucyal
Crew

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:50 am
Sweat beaded his brow but he was still pushing, for now. He grunted as his leg went down hard, but swung a chain-wrapped fist up toward her cheek, grimacing with the effort.

HP: 4
DMG: 5

lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:58 pm
Hel let out a small hiss as Rikki socked her cheek with a chained covered fist. That was pretty smart, actually…but now Hel was kinda pissed because it was a face shot that might leave a mark. She was vain like that. Hel brought a palm up and pushed Rikki’s arm away from her face.

HP: 20 / 60
DMG: 3

DarkHeartedSorrow

Lucyal
Crew

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:59 pm
His limbs were heavy and he could feel that she was just toying with him at this point. He took a deep breath and brought his knee up to her gut, but it was nothing impressive. He was too tired, too worn down.

HP: 1 ********' really hel
DMG: 3

lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 12 Total: 22 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:03 pm
Yeah, at this point, Rikki’s hits were lacking the strength he had earlier. She knew he was worn down, and yet she continued to prolong it. Well, luckily, not anymore. Now that Rikki was slowing down, the battle would soon follow, and Hel would rather finish it before it lost that good energy it had going earlier. All good things had to come to an end or so they say.

As Rikki aimed for her gut, Hel leaned back, and then snapped her body forward, headbutting the poor reaper with much more force than necessary.

HP: 17 / 60
DMG: 16 idek Hel ur awful

Lucyal
Crew

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:25 pm
He had just a split second to realize he was in deep s**t, then her skull was cracking into his so hard his snapped his head back.The time between the hit and Rikki dissipating was so fast it was like he turned to dust around her. One instant he was there, the next he was gone.

He reformed rather quickly in the nearby pumpkin patch, confused and slightly nauseous.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:36 pm
“…Oh s**t.” Hel hissed as she went through a cloud that was one Rikki. The reaper spun on her heel and immediately ran out of the gym, and dashed towards the nearest pumpkin patch. She looked pretty relieved to see Rikki there, and ran up to him. Sometimes students didn’t come back for a few hours…

“Oi!” She cried, and then laughed. "How you feelin', friend?"  

Lucyal
Crew

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:31 pm
Rikki looked up and tilted his head back a little, willing his eyes to focus on the figure running towards him. "Augh," he said plainly, let himself sit heavily on the ground. "I feel like I'm going to throw up, that's how I'm feeling. What the jack did you do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:04 am
Hel laughed. “Ahh…I hit you a little too hard.” She replied cheerfully, and then waved a hand at him. “I think you should get back to your room and rest friend…ah, since you are a reaper as well…should I help you back?"

DarkHeartedSorrow

Lucyal
Crew

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:04 am
"Augh," he said again. It was about the only response he could think of. He pushed himself back to his feet and looked around until he knew for sure he could find the path back to his dorm. "Nah, I'll be okay, I think. Thanks though. It was a good battle, even if you kicked my teeth in."

lucyal

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces