Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ HH 1 VS 1] So much for best buds (Ami, Pokerus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chiickadee rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-24)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:57 pm
Ami cringed at the amount of blood pouring from Pokerus' mouth.

It actually caught her off guard for a moment. "Stop that you're disgusting." There was that Ami charm.

HP: 14/60
DMG: 0

poke mattix
omg ami ... pls ... u have 2d12 why

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:12 pm
"I'm sorry mistress. "Cough" I shall try to be more considerate next time you ******** me up the a** with your spear. "Cough cough."

It was hard to tell weather she was being serious or not. But considering how much blood was pouring out, it was a good bet she was probably delirious from blood loss

HP: 3
Damage: 3

chimarii
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLRFL

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
chiickadee rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-24)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:18 pm
Ami casually and slowly paced to Poke's splayed form. She held the spear to Poke's heart; or where she assumed the heart would be if monster's had one.

"Any last words, dear friend?" Ami asked. It seemed only polite to give Poke a chance.

HP: 11/60
DMG: 4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Perhaps Poke should have been more angry in this instance as she laid there bleeding, the hunter taking her sweet a** time with the finishing blow. She must of been enjoying herself up there, looking down on the dragon she had beaten and savoring the moments until she would slay her.

She should be more pissed, vivid even, but she wasn't. She wasn't because it was just so dam pitiful to watch. It was probably arrogant to think, but it would be better for her to die now and to re spawn back in the office fully healed. Ami was gloating over nothing. She had bested her this time, but there would always be another time for her to fight. She would not die that easily, while she knew the hunter did not have that luxury.

"I'm still wondering...what creature ******** you over....to piss you off so..." her voice rasped, trying to draw in more breath "But I can assure you....randomly fighting....wont do you any good....we'll just come back..."

"I will say this..." her eyes narrowed, a unwanted memory surfacing in her mind. It appeared she had forgotten something about this girl.

"Did you...'cough cough' feel this good when you killed Wilson?"

chimarii

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:45 pm
Ami rolled her eyes at Poke's attempt to make her feel guilty. The honest answer? No, of course not. She'd had a duty to perform, and killing Wilson was part of it. Deus had warped her humanity so much that there was neither right nor wrong, simply what had to be done.

What she told the dragon was, "Do not dare put yourself on par with Wilson." Then the spear dug into Poke's chest, aided by the pointed heel of Ami driving it in further.

When she saw the telltale sprinkling of dissipation, she knew it was done. She knew that Poke would come back, just like the dragon had said. Though dissipating didn't kill them, it did something much better. It discouraged them. Ended their vapid desire to continue fighting. She vaguely wondered if a spitfire like Poke would be discouraged though.

Finding it juxtapose to her goals, she threw it down the memory hole. It was neither here nor there, and like Wilson's death- it did not matter.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff