Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Back to Guilds

Hang out with your friends and stay updated on all the news of Spirit Week AT THE SAME TIME! What a deal! ;D 

Tags: spirit week, user event, classes, hangout 

Reply The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!
Winter Event Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What week do you think would be best to hold the event?
  December 1st - 7th
  December 8th - 14th
  December 15th - 21st
  December 22nd - 28th
  December 29th - January 4th
  Other (Please reply with your suggestion)
View Results

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:06 pm
For the poll: Definitely not the first two weeks of December. For college students (and maybe high school), we're smack in the middle of finals.

The way the weeks are split up, I'd say December 22nd-28th or 29th-January 4th. I know Christmas and New Years means most people will be offline with families, though. I would say start the event week somewhere in between like December 17th - 23rd. Right before the holidays, but after school or something with that idea.

1. Would you participate in a winter event hosted by us (GSW Staff)?
Of course!
2. What sort of contests would you like to see or that you would participate in?
Dress up is always fun. But due to inflation, it could just be tek tek. Some kind of Christmas story with a theme around a popular GSW participant, perhaps?
3. What do you think would be acceptable prizes for the contests you listed?
Monthly collectibles, gold
4. Would you participate in a winter event if there were teams involved? (Example; GSW has 'teams' based on what year users join)
Perhaps, but I don't have any ideas for team contests, unless they were posting games.
5. If there was a team event, what do you think the teams could be divided into. (Like Team Jack vs Team Easter Bunny, but preferably winter themed, and more preferably not specific to one of the holidays)
Whos vs Grinches. mrgreen
6. If the GSW staff were to make a winter event, how long do you think it should be open?
2 weeks if possible, but 1 week is good.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:06 pm
1. Would you participate in a winter event hosted by us (GSW Staff)? Yes as much as i possibly could since i missed out on GSW this year.
2. What sort of contests would you like to see or that you would participate in? Dress up contests biggrin
3. What do you think would be acceptable prizes for the contests you listed? umm......?
4. Would you participate in a winter event if there were teams involved? (Example; GSW has 'teams' based on what year users join) Yes most definately
5. If there was a team event, what do you think the teams could be divided into. (Like Team Jack vs Team Easter Bunny, but preferably winter themed, and more preferably not specific to one of the holidays) Team Nick vs Ebenzer kind of like the two carol themed items that came out a while back
6. If the GSW staff were to make a winter event, how long do you think it should be open? Forum open for all of December but one week for the contests. Anything longer seems to hard to manage.  

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Kikien

Dapper Pants

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:32 am
1. Would you participate in a winter event hosted by us (GSW Staff)?
Unfortunately I'm not off as long as I am in the summer as in the winter. I do get a break from school, but the majority of it would be spent visiting family and such, but I'm sure I could find time to drop by. That is, if it's held after exams for me.

2. What sort of contests would you like to see or that you would participate in?
I have no opinion on this; I hardly participate in contests,

3. What do you think would be acceptable prizes for the contests you listed?
N/A
But gold, items?

4. Would you participate in a winter event if there were teams involved? (Example; GSW has 'teams' based on what year users join)
I love the class teams. This would be great!

5. If there was a team event, what do you think the teams could be divided into. (Like Team Jack vs Team Easter Bunny, but preferably winter themed, and more preferably not specific to one of the holidays)
Can't think of any off the top of my head, sorry.

6. If the GSW staff were to make a winter event, how long do you think it should be open?
A week.  
The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces