Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:55 pm
Znaruto
            Oh my. XD He looks so amazing, and I think they'd make amazing babies. *__* I don't know her personality, so we can RP and see what she's like together.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:01 pm
Saint Sergio
Znaruto
            Oh my. XD He looks so amazing, and I think they'd make amazing babies. *__* I don't know her personality, so we can RP and see what she's like together.

Awesome! Where you want to rp?  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:55 am
Znaruto
Saint Sergio
Znaruto

I'm faster on AIM and I can log!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:31 am
Saint Sergio
Znaruto
Saint Sergio
Znaruto

I'm faster on AIM and I can log!

Aim will be great I'll get on mow. can you add me  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:37 pm
i dont have my computer so i cant fill out the forms right now but i'm interested in cubozoa, aketuan and dayada for three different ladies. also on dayada i wanted to ask if he would be interested in a lioness as a mate and she would him to join makano-epesi with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:46 pm
.::. Pride family! .::.
My SoA: Mihika
Your SoA
Pumbaa'Mlinzi
Your SoA's personality: Mlinzi is a super dedicated individual, dedicated to all of the sick lions within his pride who need his help. He strives to help them in any way he can, and he does that. He's a true sweetheart, and a total charmer, though he's unaware of it unless someone brings it to his attention. The lionesses who raised him, just happened to instill him with quite a large variety of proper manners <3 Mlinzi is blind, but do not let that fool you, he can do nearly everything other lions can - minus a few things.
Interested in: Plot/Fling - Mlinzi lives in the Kitwana'Antara and is a carrier of the disease. As such I am torturing into thinking he is infertile - which is clearly NOT the case XD I want him to have many babies. But I want none of these babies to know who he is, so none of them can ever ever come back to him! Unless I manage to snag a goddess fling down the road! Then in that case, I will tag all interested cubbin owners, and they will have glorious Daddy issue plots >:3

.::. Pride family! .::.
My SoA: Livyathan / Fliktoria
Your SoA Faiz sim Hadi
Your SoA's personality: Faiz is the type to put blood before all else, he's a very family oriented individual and has a soft spot for his daughters especially. He is a trained fighter, and as a result is rather bulky and scarred - the scars a direct result of putting himself between his daughter and danger more times than he can count. Faiz can be a bit of a tough nut to crack at times, but if you're diligent enough, you can pry information from him! He's very sweet to the ladies, though not in a very flirtatious way, he just has a high respect for them. Despite what his ex mate has done to try and break that respect.
Interested in: Plot/Fling - Faiz as I mentioned is a VERY family oriented lion, so he would venture long distances to visit his cubs as often as he could. So long as the Mother's as willing. He would support the Mother both physically and mentally in any way she needed, she need only say the word. He will be her rock and her shelter <3

.::. Filling in the Blanks! .::.
My SoA: Fainauriel
Your SoA: Faiz sim Hadi
Your SoA's personality: Mlinzi is a super dedicated individual, dedicated to all of the sick lions within his pride who need his help. He strives to help them in any way he can, and he does that. He's a true sweetheart, and a total charmer, though he's unaware of it unless someone brings it to his attention. The lionesses who raised him, just happened to instill him with quite a large variety of proper manners <3 Mlinzi is blind, but do not let that fool you, he can do nearly everything other lions can - minus a few things.
Interested in: Plot/Fling - Mlinzi lives in the Kitwana'Antara and is a carrier of the disease. As such I am torturing into thinking he is infertile - which is clearly NOT the case XD I want him to have many babies. But I want none of these babies to know who he is, so none of them can ever ever come back to him! Unless I manage to snag a goddess fling down the road! Then in that case, I will tag all interested cubbin owners, and they will have glorious Daddy issue plots >:3

Saint Sergio

** I want to do a few more, just trying to find potential matches <3 **  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:59 pm
            For Mihika: >w> I was just informed she has a fling set up, but if you don't mind waiting till after that one, I'm totally all for this. XD I LIKE THESE KINDS OF PLOTS. LIKE. YES.

For Livyathan or Fliktoria: For him, I feel... Shrew (Livyathan) would be the best one for him. She's family orientated in the way she's going to end up taking care of her sister, Mihika (Siren)'s cubs when she has them. Livyathan is very ...stressed out because of Siren. She's always looking after her sister, trying to figure out how to get Siren to not do these things and take her job/life a little more seriously. Shrew's very.... much a prude, so it would be a slow thing, kind of? Would he be joining as a mate, or would it be an actual fling?

For Fainauriel: Oooh interesting. I like daddy issues in plots, okay. I'd totally be up to flinging her, but I'm not sure how she'll be as a mother. She's kind of a no nonsense cheetah.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:01 pm
Izzy Makani
i dont have my computer so i cant fill out the forms right now but i'm interested in cubozoa, aketuan and dayada for three different ladies. also on dayada i wanted to ask if he would be interested in a lioness as a mate and she would him to join makano-epesi with her.
            Dayada's up for anything. He has no set personality and he does have a hybrid daughter. :>

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:19 pm
Saint Sergio
            For Mihika: >w> I was just informed she has a fling set up, but if you don't mind waiting till after that one, I'm totally all for this. XD I LIKE THESE KINDS OF PLOTS. LIKE. YES.

For Livyathan or Fliktoria: For him, I feel... Shrew (Livyathan) would be the best one for him. She's family orientated in the way she's going to end up taking care of her sister, Mihika (Siren)'s cubs when she has them. Livyathan is very ...stressed out because of Siren. She's always looking after her sister, trying to figure out how to get Siren to not do these things and take her job/life a little more seriously. Shrew's very.... much a prude, so it would be a slow thing, kind of? Would he be joining as a mate, or would it be an actual fling?

For Fainauriel: Oooh interesting. I like daddy issues in plots, okay. I'd totally be up to flinging her, but I'm not sure how she'll be as a mother. She's kind of a no nonsense cheetah.

I could wait a while! If he's still available down the road, we could pick up at that time <3

Ohh I love the idea of Shrew, like a whole lot owo He would sit around and listen to her every complaint and comment about her sister for as long as she wanted to rant. He might even take it upon himself to have a conversation with her XD

I would love for him to join as a mate, but that will have to wait! Right now he's in a pride as a contest lion - but I believe the pride may be dead. So i'm waiting on word from the purge to find if this is to be the case or not <3 If that is the case, I would be up for him moving her to be with them permanently :3

Well if she is the no nonsense type, I can see some very interesting cubs coming from that litter xD Especially if some of them inherit Mlinzi's free spirit lmao! Poor little guys, very strict Momma! And if for whatever reason, she doesn't wanna keep the cubs, i'm sure we could find a couple who would love to adopt them <3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:34 pm
Saint Sergio
Izzy Makani
            Dayada's up for anything. He has no set personality and he does have a hybrid daughter. :>

awesome! the girl i have in mind for him is ninakupenda. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Jupiter_Sabre/0 SoA Pets/Uncerts/Litters/mavi1.png sorry i cant code it using this ps3 it never looks right and she is an adult i just cant put the image on photobucket. but she has a strong fascination with cheetahs and i've wanted a mate that was a cheetah for since she was young.

for cubozoa i was thinking my lady maji. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Jupiter_Sabre/0 SoA Pets/Uncerts/UpepoJuuMaji.png she's an adult already too.

and for aketuan i was thinking my girl kawaida of the royal family.she's still an adol but her growth is overdue. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Jupiter_Sabre/2SigEditedImages/Kawaida3_zpsd6a934a5.jpg  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:49 pm
*plops this out just to see if you know why* User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:55 pm
Saint Sergio

hmmm sooo some that have caught my eye:

Aylin
Jamila
Tucagwathiel
Chai

Sukari
Inam'ul Haqq
Ahzure
Ctik

okay Def a lot more look pretty -runs- anywayyys can I get maybe a bit of personality blurb for 'em?? <33  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:05 pm
            Aylin: She's basically Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. >w>

Jamila: Oooh poor girl. So, Jamila's sort of my baby? Okay, obviously she was a Dawnwalker most of her life. When she was just an adolescent she wandered into the rogue lands just to see if it was dangerous as her father made her believe and she ran into her uncle, Roth. From there, Roth proceeded to rough her up. She got his eye, literally, and popped it before he left her to die in the desert, or so he thought. She survived, her family found her. She's literally covered in like 70% scars and doesn't trust dark males too easily. She's happy around females, and light colored males, but the darker ones she'll act like a scared little cub.

Tuc: Originally a demon, she's a bit unstable. She's definitely more violent, thinks fighting is a very good way to solver her problems. She wants to kill her cubs (which are adults now). She ran away from the pride once her daughter ended up mating with the male she grew up with and having cubs with him. She liked him. :B

Chai: ....Is a grumpy butt and headed for the Chinese pride (once I'm not lazy). Other than being grumpy and very organized, I don't know too much about her.

Sukari: He's had 1 litter in the Bahari, they're also adults. He's protective of his family, or would be, if he knew he had cubs. He's rough around the edges, but he has a heart of gold.

Inam: He's... not been RPed much so I'm not sure about his personality.

Ahzure: IDK blank slate?

Ctik: Same with Ahzure. xD

Lethrossen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:07 pm
Depawsit
Saint Sergio

I could wait a while! If he's still available down the road, we could pick up at that time <3

Ohh I love the idea of Shrew, like a whole lot owo He would sit around and listen to her every complaint and comment about her sister for as long as she wanted to rant. He might even take it upon himself to have a conversation with her XD

I would love for him to join as a mate, but that will have to wait! Right now he's in a pride as a contest lion - but I believe the pride may be dead. So i'm waiting on word from the purge to find if this is to be the case or not <3 If that is the case, I would be up for him moving her to be with them permanently :3

Well if she is the no nonsense type, I can see some very interesting cubs coming from that litter xD Especially if some of them inherit Mlinzi's free spirit lmao! Poor little guys, very strict Momma! And if for whatever reason, she doesn't wanna keep the cubs, i'm sure we could find a couple who would love to adopt them <3

For Shrew, it's all good. They can have like, some odd little border romance (if RP pans out well). XD

LOL POOR HYBRID BABIES. They won't know what hit them. I'm not sure how she'll feel about cubs, honestly. She's never really thought about it.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:08 pm
Izzy Makani
            Oooh, I think that would be an interesting RP! We can see how they interact @ Nina.

Maji: I can certainly see they'd make pretty babies! We can totally RP them and figure that out.

For Kawaida: Totally up for that, too.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces