Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots, Plots and more Plots (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:01 am
Open!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:36 pm
For Qanda I have User Image

Nico

He a blake slate soo yeah

I think they would make cute pups  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:38 am
Znaruto
they would! Would you like to fling them, or do a mate plot?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:33 am
Cajanic
Znaruto
they would! Would you like to fling them, or do a mate plot?

Either is fine with me. Which one would you like  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:12 pm
Znaruto

a fling sounds lovely!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:14 pm
Cajanic
Znaruto

a fling sounds lovely!

it sure does.

He has no rp and u never rp him so i really don't know how he is. where would you like to rp at?  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:15 pm
Znaruto

it sure does.

He has no rp and u never rp him so i really don't know how he is. where would you like to rp at?
guild sounds fine. Mine is basically a blank slate, too. xD I just thought of a personality for her yesterday.

Though I won't be RPing right now, with gaia acting up and ss slots coming.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:16 pm
Cajanic
Znaruto

it sure does.

guild sounds fine. Mine is basically a blank slate, too. xD I just thought of a personality for her yesterday.

Though I won't be RPing right now, with gaia acting up and ss slots coming.

okay i understand. Just quote me when your ready <3  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:08 pm
I'll get that RP up tomorrow. We can work on this breeding RP tonight. ^^

AstoriaFallen

If you want me to set up that RP we talked about, please do!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:22 pm
Cajanic
I'll get that RP up tomorrow. We can work on this breeding RP tonight. ^^

AstoriaFallen

If you want me to set up that RP we talked about, please do!

I can't seem to find the post where we had a conversation... I'm assuming it was either Naveen or Hadeth I was going to RP. I'm definitely still up for some friendships to happen, if I can remember correctly that was what it was for was it not?

Edit: It was Naveen for Nguva for RP boosts! I remember now after looking at all of your critters <3 If you want to start it by all means quote me when you're finished 3nodding Or I can make it if you'd like, just let me know a preference as to where I'd need to post it.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:35 pm
AstoriaFallen

Edit: It was Naveen for Nguva for RP boosts! I remember now after looking at all of your critters <3 If you want to start it by all means quote me when you're finished 3nodding Or I can make it if you'd like, just let me know a preference as to where I'd need to post it.

Haha, sorry! I swapped to a new plot thread. XD if you'd like to start, that would be great. It can be in the rogue lands. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:12 pm
Cajanic
AstoriaFallen

Haha, sorry! I swapped to a new plot thread. XD if you'd like to start, that would be great. It can be in the rogue lands. ^^

I was wondering what happened lol :3 I'll start it and quote you.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:04 pm
Bumples.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:00 pm
Dang Caj like where do I even start. << There's a billionty things I wanna offer? I'm trying to not spread myself too thin this go-round though, cause that's kinda what happened last time. LET'S START AT THE TOP OF THE LIST?

Iiii dunno how you'd feel about Chekelea for Angusho? I just have to offer because he makes me sad every time I see him. I'm sure he's not looking for someone to really take care of him, but she's a sweetheart and a seer and out on her pilgrimage (technically got lost) and she knows what it's like to sometimes not be able to do things. Her visions make her temporarily blind and paralyzed, and she wouldn't think less of him for being crippled. Even if not for anything other than a few RPs to get him back on his feet a bit, I'd love to offer a paw from her, if you think he'd be able to not chase her off. I'm kinda looking for someone on the meaner/crankier side for her. XD

For Feafuin, I wasn't sure what exactly she needed but I have Sian-Rotam that I'd like to start RPing more in the S'F. He's a guard, very duty-focused, and has an adopted son who isn't purple, but managed to make attendant. He's also up for anything, but his kid's been pestering him to settle down, so if she was willing to settle for a guard, he'd treat her as royally as she'd want.

Also I'd love to do something with Unyoya - he's lovely. Dunno if you're interested at all in the Tengoku but I've a gal there in the Kori kingdom, Isolde, that he might go well with. She once was a queen, but her pride vanished, and she's content with an average life as an herbalist. She'd be very glad to make friends with other incoming rogues - I've yet to get her JRP so they could even meet up prior and join together if you wanted.

Of course, Nquma is always welcome for some Nelly RP too if you want, but I don't know if they'd get along. XD  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:13 pm
Don't know if you saw or not, but I tagged this little beauty. x3

And I would love for your Goddess of Glaciers to meet with Bones. He's a little off; not in a bad way, just in a little macabre way. He loves to have bones and can come off as a little jaded. Currently he has a distrust of Goddess', since it's one of their kind that blinded him, but the thing is, it was in another lifetime so he can't remember her AT ALL. I would like for him to be able to at least talk to one without being all 'snarly, it's a female, oh jeez, she'll kill me'.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff