Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hope's Plot Thread:: Closed for the moment! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:51 am
--  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:33 pm
Moooostly done. @_@ Tomorrow, I get back into the groove with my tags!  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:14 pm
Hopefolly

Few ideas for you~
Gaspard sim Sazhan is the brother of the Bey of the Burkut in the Jahy Sarlarin. From his personality snippit:
Gaspard is a lone, quietly ferocious lion. Most of the time when he is not in battle, the large lion is found prowling the Burkuteshti land, eyes narrowed and a dark expression on his face. He is quiet and rarely speaks to others, even if they confront him. Gaspard is a lion of little words, constantly locked in his thoughts and not one to voice his opinion very often. If he ever does, it would generally be because something made him angry, and he would be lashing out at whatever upset him. Simply put, he is a brooding lion who's bad side you would not want to be found on.

Gaspard is physically bigger than Sungus. He also likes to think he's stronger(though that could be a stretch) It is because of this that he thought himself to be the rightful heir to his father's throne. He is bitter at his mother for not choosing him and Sungus for taking the spot he believed to be his(no one should be surprised that Gaspard had not been chosen as heir, though. He isn't quite fit to be king). He seems to make no note of his bitterness, though it wouldn't be difficult to see if you looked hard enough. Instead, Gaspard takes his anger out on the battlefield; he is a ferocious fighter that is a force to be reckoned with. That isn't to say, however, that he's treacherous or outwardly against the pride, or anything. Just grumpy.

For either of your girls, he could be a grumpy friend, or maybe a romantic interest?

Urit'Alya is a Soldier in the firekin seeking to be a battlemaster. She's cold and gruff, but not necessarily hard-headed (though that's hard to shake from her old firekin blood). Her mother raised her with really high standards and she's a bit insecure about it, but she's masked it pretty well. She could do with duels or a friend or a love interest <3

Eydis is the granddaughter of the High Priestess in the SB . Could do with a bff, or friend, or maybe puppy love? Not quite sure what her personality is like. Maybe a little entitled, though...

Also, any of the bloodletters could perhaps meet Uuni's daughter, Na'an?

My AIM is LeSp1ffeh, and I'm open to plotting/RPing over there <333 Oh! I can also provide JRP duels c:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:51 am
oo DeD

<3 all these things. I'll be up and down throughout the day, but I'll have AIM on. I'm gonna add you now and hopefully we can catch each other soon for further chatter!  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:18 am
Hopefolly

So, I don't know if you remember this but I believe we arranged for this RP to take place with Damu getting attacked by one of your SoA before she finds Renzi again. Or something like that, I can't remember tbh.

Moving on, Tollak is striving to be a reaver when he's older and could use some rivals/buddies or a mentor of sorts. :3 I also have Aajamaak whose a clumsy little fail. They both need interaction so yep. >_<

Oh and Mzuka is always up for bloodletter rp. All the bloodletter rp... >:3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:55 pm
CaliWolfe
So, I don't know if you remember this but I believe we arranged for this RP to take place with Damu getting attacked by one of your SoA before she finds Renzi again. Or something like that, I can't remember tbh.

Oh sheeet. I am super sorry. I completely forgot about that one. The only thing I can think is I went through my lists via Gaia quote notices and that one wouldn't have been on there. Still totally my fault and I'll add it to my list now. I honestly don't recall who her aggressor was supposed to be, but I'll find someone!

Quote:
Moving on, Tollak is striving to be a reaver when he's older and could use some rivals/buddies or a mentor of sorts. :3

What is Tolak like beyond his ambitions? I might have someone available for mentoring depending on his temperament.

Do you have a preference for male or female for the rival? In either case, I could use Chakora or Keir for that possibly (depending on how the RP itself plays out). Any of the cubs are available for general RP, though. =]

Quote:
I also have Aajamaak whose a clumsy little fail. They both need interaction so yep. >_<

Same as above! Any of them are fine. Would you prefer potential friends or potential rivals (or bullies) to start? I could give more specific suggestions based on that.

Quote:
Oh and Mzuka is always up for bloodletter rp. All the bloodletter rp....>:3

Definitely! Before I can do any Bloodletter stuff officially I need to work out with Kael the ORP stuff. She has finals today, but I'm hoping we can get together to discuss it sometime this weekend. After that, I am good to go on that front!  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:16 pm
For Amri and Halisi I have Satu.

She's a story-teller in training and she'd love to spend some time telling some stories to the cubs as that'll be her job and she can encourage them come up with their own ideas and be imaginative. Mom is welcome too c:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:23 pm
oo DeD

Haven't been able to catch you on IM yet, so I'll just throw some stuff out for reference until we have time to discuss it further!

Quote:
Gaspard sim Sazhan is the brother of the Bey of the Burkut in the Jahy Sarlarin. From his personality snippit:
Gaspard is a lone, quietly ferocious lion. Most of the time when he is not in battle, the large lion is found prowling the Burkuteshti land, eyes narrowed and a dark expression on his face. He is quiet and rarely speaks to others, even if they confront him. Gaspard is a lion of little words, constantly locked in his thoughts and not one to voice his opinion very often. If he ever does, it would generally be because something made him angry, and he would be lashing out at whatever upset him. Simply put, he is a brooding lion who's bad side you would not want to be found on.

Gaspard is physically bigger than Sungus. He also likes to think he's stronger(though that could be a stretch) It is because of this that he thought himself to be the rightful heir to his father's throne. He is bitter at his mother for not choosing him and Sungus for taking the spot he believed to be his(no one should be surprised that Gaspard had not been chosen as heir, though. He isn't quite fit to be king). He seems to make no note of his bitterness, though it wouldn't be difficult to see if you looked hard enough. Instead, Gaspard takes his anger out on the battlefield; he is a ferocious fighter that is a force to be reckoned with. That isn't to say, however, that he's treacherous or outwardly against the pride, or anything. Just grumpy.

For either of your girls, he could be a grumpy friend, or maybe a romantic interest?

I have two ideas for these we can tinker with (or redo if neither are to your fancy). Esta was a blank slate won through a contest, but ICly born into the pride. She does have a backstory, but no set timeline for when it occurred. I'm not sure how old he is, but they could have grown up together perhaps? Childhood friends of sorts?

As for Evren, I would love for her to have something of a thing for him to start with, but the specifics depend on how old he is compared to her.

Quote:
Urit'Alya is a Soldier in the firekin seeking to be a battlemaster. She's cold and gruff, but not necessarily hard-headed (though that's hard to shake from her old firekin blood). Her mother raised her with really high standards and she's a bit insecure about it, but she's masked it pretty well. She could do with duels or a friend or a love interest <3

For romance:

Mchanga (I don't have his adol image handy, but he's that age) is one option. He's going to have a thing with Kaelyndra's Jozi'Kenna in theory, either with him crushing on her or the other way around (I don't think we decided for sure yet), but there's no reason he can't be offered just the same. I know for sure Kael is always up for love triangles and the like or just... admiration triangles? Flirtatious triangles? You know. <<

BUT! I also have Sagua available. They'd either mesh damn near perfect or be too much alike. He's pretty much the same as her, albeit for different circumstances (such as his insecurities coming in part from returning to the Swampies with the pride gone and the place burned). He's also a soldier. At the very least, I could see them being good friends, given time.

It's worthy to note he joined the pride with Kimaria's girl from the Pridelands, Sia, and they would probably be suspected of being mates from an IC POV. As it stands, they're just very close (but very much platonic) friends.

For friends:

Sagua, as mentioned, and any others I don't list in particular.

Also Maipe here, who has been a trouble marker from the get go. She's a soldier, also aspiring to be a battlemaster. I'm not sure what their age difference is, if they grew up at the same time or if she's younger. Either way, they could potentially be friends, even though Maipe is probably much... louder.

Quote:
Eydis is the granddaughter of the High Priestess in the SB . Could do with a bff, or friend, or maybe puppy love? Not quite sure what her personality is like. Maybe a little entitled, though...

For friends / potential BFFs, I think Sigrún might be a good fit, if indeed she is entitled. As of last week(ish), Sig's mom is a Priestess as well, so they have common ground there. More importantly, Sig is very patient, subdued, and tolerant of personalities that others might find overwhelming or obnoxious.

For potential cub crushy things, as far as boys go (I'm assuming you're aiming for that), my only male cub at present is Keir. He won't be interested in girls even in the childish schoolyard sense, most likely, until he's older (and may not even then, depending).

Quote:
Also, any of the bloodletters could perhaps meet Uuni's daughter, Na'an?

That could be interesting! I'll have to get back to you in just a little while about that. Like I was telling Cali up there, I have to wait until I can chatter with Kael about a certain ORP, but I am gunning to do so within the next few days.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:29 pm
Zohwhee

So cute! I think I have her brother (Kopano), but it was such a big litter I lost track. XD Pretty sure they're from the same one.

If indeed she is from Kopano's litter, their (Halisi and Amri's) Mom might know of her even with how big PL is because she used to babysit for a friend whose son was Kopano's BFF growing up. (Oh god I hope I worded that right.)

There's seven in the Amri/Halisi litter total, so a lot of mouths to feed! More likely would be that Amira would enlist her for babysitting (having heard of her from Kopano) so she can either rest, hunt, or have some one-on-one time with one of her other kids. She generally only asks for people who aren't immediate relatives to watch one or two at a time, so either of them or both of them would be fine. How's that sound?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:34 pm
Hopefolly

Sounds awesome! c: I'm all up for getting some great character development. The cubs are soo cute too <3

Yes he is her brother, so if you ever wanted sibling RP that'd be great too.

Would you mind starting? c:  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:33 pm
<3~!
Hopefolly

Quote:
I have two ideas for these we can tinker with (or redo if neither are to your fancy). Esta was a blank slate won through a contest, but ICly born into the pride. She does have a backstory, but no set timeline for when it occurred. I'm not sure how old he is, but they could have grown up together perhaps? Childhood friends of sorts?

As for Evren, I would love for her to have something of a thing for him to start with, but the specifics depend on how old he is compared to her.

I'd be totally up for Esta and Gaspard as childhood friends. Something that grows out of mutual respect c:
I'm not sure how old he is compared to Evren. He was an adult when the pride was created, but a young adult, I imagine (For what it counts, he's certed as a gen12). Her having a thing for him could be fun. He might be a bit gruff about it to start off with, but yeah, depending on the age difference I could see him reciprocating feelings, or relenting and being maybe a sort of mentor-figure?

Quote:
For romance:

Mchanga (I don't have his adol image handy, but he's that age) is one option. He's going to have a thing with Kaelyndra's Jozi'Kenna in theory, either with him crushing on her or the other way around (I don't think we decided for sure yet), but there's no reason he can't be offered just the same. I know for sure Kael is always up for love triangles and the like or just... admiration triangles? Flirtatious triangles? You know. <<

BUT! I also have Sagua available. They'd either mesh damn near perfect or be too much alike. He's pretty much the same as her, albeit for different circumstances (such as his insecurities coming in part from returning to the Swampies with the pride gone and the place burned). He's also a soldier. At the very least, I could see them being good friends, given time.

It's worthy to note he joined the pride with Kimaria's girl from the Pridelands, Sia, and they would probably be suspected of being mates from an IC POV. As it stands, they're just very close (but very much platonic) friends.

For friends:

Sagua, as mentioned, and any others I don't list in particular.

Also Maipe here, who has been a trouble marker from the get go. She's a soldier, also aspiring to be a battlemaster. I'm not sure what their age difference is, if they grew up at the same time or if she's younger. Either way, they could potentially be friends, even though Maipe is probably much... louder.

Love/Infatuation triangles are always fun. I could see either of these potential ideas being a lot of fun, actually. I imagine that Alya isn't going to be very direct with romantic feelings--she'd interpret a lot of her infatuation as being some sort of soldierly respect, or something. Work first, love second, or something along those lines. With Mchanga, things could go a lot of different ways. I'm certainly not opposed to Alya realizing she has feelings for someone, and having the reality of them falling for someone else be a sort of wake-up call for her feelings.
I'm also pretty interested to see how things could potentially go for her and Sagua. They could definitely become good friends over time. And maybe a friendly rivalry between her and Maipe? I believe Alya's litter was born in 2011, as an age reference.

Quote:
For friends / potential BFFs, I think Sigrún might be a good fit, if indeed she is entitled. As of last week(ish), Sig's mom is a Priestess as well, so they have common ground there. More importantly, Sig is very patient, subdued, and tolerant of personalities that others might find overwhelming or obnoxious.

For potential cub crushy things, as far as boys go (I'm assuming you're aiming for that), my only male cub at present is Keir. He won't be interested in girls even in the childish schoolyard sense, most likely, until he's older (and may not even then, depending).

I like the Sig/Ey friendship idea. I think she may need a patient friend to tell her when she's getting over the top... And Keir sounds like fun. I'm not sure what Ey would look for in the crush department, gender-wise, but interactions between them could be fun c:

And as far as bloodletter go, I'm all good with waiting~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:55 pm
oo DeD

I'd be totally up for Esta and Gaspard as childhood friends. Something that grows out of mutual respect c:
I'm not sure how old he is compared to Evren. He was an adult when the pride was created, but a young adult, I imagine (For what it counts, he's certed as a gen12). Her having a thing for him could be fun. He might be a bit gruff about it to start off with, but yeah, depending on the age difference I could see him reciprocating feelings, or relenting and being maybe a sort of mentor-figure?

She's definitely younger than him, then, as she's from a litter. She was born on or around Jan 15, 2013, based on this is when I have the PM from Meep giving her to me. Far as I know, the IC birth more or less lines up with that time.

That in mind, I imagine her crush on him started out as very schoolgirl-ish, so to speak. SENPAI NOTICED ME!!!1 kind of deal. I can also do backlogged RP if that's something you're interested in? << Her kind of stalking pestering him as an adolescence. I love mentor-ish romances (or just friendships!). I'd love to see how it flows naturally if you're up for it? =D

Quote:
Love/Infatuation triangles are always fun. I could see either of these potential ideas being a lot of fun, actually. I imagine that Alya isn't going to be very direct with romantic feelings--she'd interpret a lot of her infatuation as being some sort of soldierly respect, or something. Work first, love second, or something along those lines. With Mchanga, things could go a lot of different ways. I'm certainly not opposed to Alya realizing she has feelings for someone, and having the reality of them falling for someone else be a sort of wake-up call for her feelings.
I'm also pretty interested to see how things could potentially go for her and Sagua. They could definitely become good friends over time. And maybe a friendly rivalry between her and Maipe? I believe Alya's litter was born in 2011, as an age reference.

On Maipe: Maipe is from 2013-ish, so she's younger. I figure the Firekin is small and tight knit enough (for better of worse) for most to know of each other if nothing else, but she's especially easy to work with because there's plenty of opportunity to hear from someone what a little jerkass she was/is. There's a lot of "noise" surrounding her family.

Her mother is Moto'Seide, current leader of the Sentinels, and her litter's birth was a rough one almost exclusively due to Maipe (hence the "Bado" part of her name, which means "not ready, not yet"). Some rumors say it almost killed Seide, in fact, which caused a bit of stir within those ranks.

There's also her brother, Huo, who was discovered to be a huria at adolescent (his fur was white until that point, then became the cream of their grandfather, who is a former-slave-turned-Firekin no less).

Since Alya was an adult (albeit a young one) by then, like with Evren, we can do either backlog RP or just have them interact as adults. Either way is fine with me. Maipe does need a soldier mentor, though, if that's something you're interested in.

On Sagua/Mchanga: Hmm! Let's see how things go with Sagua first, in any case. I need to fill in his winning JRP duel (which is an SRP), then he'll be good to go.

Quote:
I like the Sig/Ey friendship idea. I think she may need a patient friend to tell her when she's getting over the top... And Keir sounds like fun. I'm not sure what Ey would look for in the crush department, gender-wise, but interactions between them could be fun c:

Yess. Fabulous. That's exactly what I was thinking on the Sig/Ey thing. Why don't we RP them first, then Keir later?  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:59 pm
Zohwhee

I can't do so tonight, but I will within the next few days, depending on how busy the weekend is. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:39 am
Hopefolly

Tollak's personality in short could be best described as being hot-headed, confident, serious and slightly forgetful at times. He thinks he is leader material because he was born first in his family. It doesn't matter what gender his rival is since he is being raised by only his mum, who believes in female reavers. As such he believes females can be reavers too.

Some friends for Aajamaak would be nice to start off. Even though she can always be picked on at a later date.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:05 pm
CaliWolfe

Let's kick it off with Tollak and Keir and see what becomes of that. :3 I will start it up sometime today.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff