Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:14 pm
Club Snails
User Image

Dortoka is the goddess of reptiles. She's very innocent and naive. She is curious and loves to explore. Most of the time she will look like a normal lioness or a leopardess.

For her fling, I am looking for a lion preferably brown in color (though I'm cool with anything as long as they don't clash). For this fling, I would like him to stick around for a while and ideally become the main caretaker for the cubs or be able to find them a home. Dortoka will be leaving the cubs at some point. She will probably check in with them, but she will be keeping her distance. The reason for this is because while the cubs are still young, she will be playing with one (or more) and she will play just a little too rough and hurt the cub. She's going to be scared that she cannot control her strength and will end up hurting them if she is around them.

User Image
Paean would look good with her I think. He's a friendly and laid back guy, and he'd probably freak out if he had to be a single dad. Heh... He is in a pride, however (Sikukuu), so there would be people around to help. He's got 3 finished RPs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:20 pm
Annchen

User Image
Paean would look good with her I think. He's a friendly and laid back guy, and he'd probably freak out if he had to be a single dad. Heh... He is in a pride, however (Sikukuu), so there would be people around to help. He's got 3 finished RPs.

They would look good together. 3nodding And he sounds like someone she would enjoy being with. I can set up a rp for them when I get home from work. I think she has 3 or 4 rps, I will have to double check though.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:32 pm
Sounds good! She'd probably not enjoy Sikukuu at the moment since they're enjoying cold and winter. Well, maybe the hot springs could thaw her up, heh... But I'm sure I can find a reason for him to be in the roguelands.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:34 am
If you're looking for a pride for any of your lions, I can offer Schnee la Neige'milia, if so, I have a few that are open for plots in there. ^^  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:52 pm
I Lady Kiya I
If you're looking for a pride for any of your lions, I can offer Schnee la Neige'milia, if so, I have a few that are open for plots in there. ^^

If he's accepted, I will be putting Lamri in it. It seems like a good fit. He would make an adorable snow angel I think. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:41 am
Club Snails
I Lady Kiya I

If he's accepted, I will be putting Lamri in it. It seems like a good fit. He would make an adorable snow angel I think. xD

Oh, he's lovely. ^^  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:18 am
[ o ] = [ Club Snails ] - [ Kairos x Daiyu ] - Hey, I just met you - [ u ] - ( fling plot )
[ o ] = [ Club Snails ] - [ Kemusnahan x Shyon ] - Who is using who - [ u ] - ( fling plot )
[ x ] = [ Club Snails ] - [ Anaku x Rada x Ajani ] - Crazy Rada - [ Fin ]
[ x ] = [ Club Snails ] - [ Thamani x Ekaitz ] - Contained - [ Fin ]
[ x ] = [ Club Snails ] - (Ellephora + Meris) - The Spirit and the NonBeliever - [ u ] - ( mate plot )
[ x ] = [ Club Snails ] - (Amaia and Jem) - Seeing the world for the first time - [ u ] - ( Fling plot )
[ x ] = [ Club Snails ] - [ Thamani x Kamala ] - Sweet and Sour - [ u ] ( Fling plot )

- TAG TO ALL.

- Also can we put Rada x Ajani to breed now LOL. And finish up their story etc etc.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:23 am
Chi Sohma
[ o ] = [ Club Snails ] - [ Kairos x Daiyu ] - Hey, I just met you - [ u ] - ( fling plot )
[ o ] = [ Club Snails ] - [ Kemusnahan x Shyon ] - Who is using who - [ u ] - ( fling plot )
[ x ] = [ Club Snails ] - [ Anaku x Rada x Ajani ] - Crazy Rada - [ Fin ]
[ x ] = [ Club Snails ] - [ Thamani x Ekaitz ] - Contained - [ Fin ]
[ x ] = [ Club Snails ] - (Ellephora + Meris) - The Spirit and the NonBeliever - [ u ] - ( mate plot )
[ x ] = [ Club Snails ] - (Amaia and Jem) - Seeing the world for the first time - [ u ] - ( Fling plot )
[ x ] = [ Club Snails ] - [ Thamani x Kamala ] - Sweet and Sour - [ u ] ( Fling plot )

- TAG TO ALL.

When I get caught up on tags want to start a new one between Ajani and Rada? I believe he has his rp count to ten, but I can double check. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:28 am
Club Snails

I JUST NOW edited my post LOL.
Adding the Ajani x Rada one. I know rada i believe has ten and ready to go. I just want to develop the rest of their story to see the outcome.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:31 am
Chi Sohma

I JUST NOW edited my post LOL.
Adding the Ajani x Rada one. I know rada i believe has ten and ready to go. I just want to develop the rest of their story to see the outcome.

Sounds good to me. I'll send you Ajani's rps and info so it will be ready to go.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:31 am
Can I put them up for the couple item thing~ ouo In Thal's shop? OuO

Also do you know where we left off on- in their story?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:37 am
Chi Sohma
Can I put them up for the couple item thing~ ouo In Thal's shop? OuO

Also do you know where we left off on- in their story?

Sure! Ajani could get an update. 3nodding We were talking about doing one during the war.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:04 am
Update!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:15 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Update!

Woo! I found your plot thread again. Do you want to continue with a second RP for them?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:26 pm
Annchen
R4gn0r0k IV
Update!

Woo! I found your plot thread again. Do you want to continue with a second RP for them?

Would love to! I'm working on rps today and tomorrow. I can start one up tomorrow unless you would like to start one up. 3nodding  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff