Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:10 am
well I just hit 3 million gold  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 pm
Must have item for any Agito fan xd

http://www.jefusion.com/2014/01/kamen-rider-agito-art-archives-icon.html

Iconic painting seen in the show's opening sequence, It also includes a booklet featuring interviews with the show's staff. which isn't that cool, but the painting it's self looks pretty sweet.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:39 pm
Definitely a unique piece.

I'm not saying it sucks, I just think it's a little to specialized. I doubt there would ever be any resale value down the line and having to explain what it is to everyone who sees it would be a P.I.T.A

If I was still a filthy rich "true collector" I would probably want one though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:15 am
I'd want it due to being my favorite series.
But!
Before then, I need to know if I need to get any DX Blade roleplay gear. Reason for that is because of a very, special thing that I got over the summer.

Because I own this I don't think that DX can read these. Anyone able to verify that?
I don't think it can read it since there's a dx rouze card box in addition to the Rouzecard archives. I'm pretty sure that the Rouzecard archives are larger and have different codes on them. (just because it's not the barcode that you see on Blade and Decade. but a pseudo barcode that you can see on the Blade show.  

Kiriyama Ren

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:07 pm
Gah, I wish I could verify it or not. I could swear I read about that before. I just can't recall what it said.

Agito is your favorite series? Thats cool. I remember playing Agito in the hillside with school friends in Hokkaido, back in the days. The glory of being trinity form with a stick in one hand... and another stick in the other hand.

Good times!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:52 am
hmm do you think we should let more people join?  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:50 am
Is it even up to us?

I'm just put off by how they disappear the second after someone lets them in.

Your guild your rules, do as you see fit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:11 am
you have a point  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:37 pm
Kamen Rider G
man those are sweet sadly I wouldn't be able to wear them cause of my gut
They're things to be worn with a normal belt. They don't come with a belt. (or electronics or lights) Just a display piece to wear.

I won't question if you can or can't wear them. Just thought I'd point that out that they aren't as restrictive as the DX belts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:36 am
IT sure hasn't changed much by the looks of the new trailer. I could not help the shitty tiny photo quality.

Check it out, if you haven't already ---> http://www.superhero-movie.com/

User Image

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:20 pm
Inui Takumi
IT sure hasn't changed much by the looks of the new trailer. I could not help the shitty tiny photo quality.

Check it out, if you haven't already ---> http://www.superhero-movie.com/

User Image
Think I heard that he had to dye his hair for it. As opposed to a wig.

I'd like to point out that J, ZO, Shin, and Black RX are also Heisei riders due to timeperiods. (though Black RX could be considered showa if you look at when his series started as opposed to when it finished) The Showa era ended during Black RX air time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:03 pm
I finally found a better size picture. I hope the official site adds a bio section with good pictures. I'll have to start buying NewType and the like once more. More great screen grabs here:

http://akkinews.net/archives/86647

User Image

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:28 pm
So my belt buckles have arrived. I am happy with the purchase. Save for 2 things.
1, the blade and garren buckles can be manually flipped, but have nothing on the back.
2. the Chalice belt, I can't tell if both sides of his buckle are supposed to be spring loaded or only 1 of the two sides. I'm afraid to open it up and check for myself. (I think it's only the 1 side for the next statement)

Other then that. they're slightly condensed, vacuum-sealed silver, with 1 moving part each. (Leangle's naturally being the sliding panel to reveal the Club, garren and blade's being the flip, though it's manual. and Chalice being the one part that opens to detach the central piece.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:42 am
I watch a few episodes of Gaim and it seem like a great show but it reminds me a lot of W  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:47 pm
59 people out of 125 have never posted. I can't even give a name of anyone outside KRG, Agito, Me, and Ren who have posted anything in the last several months.

This is damm depressing.

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces