• Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:51 pm
Name: Honovi
Stage: Cub
Lineart: Walking Female
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Snakes
Have you had your quest approved? Yes (does it matter if changed from adult to cub?)
Description: Most of her body is colored like an albino burmese python, with the exception of the top portion of her neck, back, and her entire tail which is colored like the multi banded krait. The marking transition smoothly into one another. Her legs are scaled like snake skin. Her mane is white and extending down from her head in long tendrils tangled with jungle vines. Her eye always have a rather devious, sneaky look and are colored red. The tuff of fur on the end of her tail is thinner and bit longer than average and also has jungle vines in it. Her torso is thinner. Her wings appear much like bird wings and are black with white tipped feathers. She wears a gold snake necklace and gold snake cuffs on her legs, as well as a silver cuff on her tail. She has visible snake fangs. She should have a white snake slithering down her forehead and nose as a part of her marking, but it should be obvious.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: albino burmese python and head, Multi Banded Krait, Wings, Necklace, snake cuffs, Tail cuff, but with a hanging jewel like the fancy ones, earring in one ear
Honovi --- Thal's ref
How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs: N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:46 pm
Name: Ōyāta Kātal
Stage: Adult
Lineart: (Standing
Parents: -- x --
Domain: Unrequited Love
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: I would like CC looks and colors but with a straight bang over her 'eyebrows' and a long braid that goes over her shoulder and down to her feet. A loose, sort of messy one.
Concept: Unrequited love is love that is one sided and will never be. I feel like this is the perfect domain for me because I've experienced this a lot. It's sad and romantic and very dear and close to my heart.

She is drawn to the sad people who have experienced this type of love before. Their sadness pulls her towards them and she tries to help as best as she can.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: --
How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs: --  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:02 pm
Name: Akakios
Lineart: Sitting Male
Domain: Tolerance
Description:
See ref by Fu
- He has a creamy spot on the back of each ear
- The marks on his paws are Roman designs, feel free to play around with them
- Roman marks only on the front paws, dark fading is on all four paws
His eyes are a dark brown color
Wings - Feathered, and folded; orangey and yellowish (Kinda like how Fathers' wings are, only slightly smaller)
Tail - Thick, leopard-style tail (Denial's tail is what I'm looking for in level of thick/fluffy)
Mane - Thick and fluffy, extra fluffy on top and in the front so that it hangs over his right eye (The background one)
Items - Same as in the ref
- One feather hanging from the earring, the other tucked into his mane
- The engraving on the bracelet is the face of a lion
Misc. Edits - An unhappy or pensive expression, like in the Fu Ref or similar to Spirits or Drought
He has thicker/fluffier fur than a normal god
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Art by Fu
Fluffy feathers
Example of Roman designs seen on his front paws
How many gods do you own? 1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:21 pm
Name: Fumbo Malaika
Stage: Cub
Lineart: Standing Female
Domain: Voodoo Folk Magic
Is this Domain Approved? No, going through approval again
Description: I would like for as she grows- her domain grows in to her. As a cub I would like her to look like a happy cub and as she grows she obtains various things that describe her domain. Her overall look basically looks like a lavender/black voodoo patch doll. Her hair as a cub is short and fluffy looking and as she grows her hair will be braided then dread locked. She grows a horn and as she grows, she will use it to hang her voodoo dolls. Her tail is big and fluffy looking. I'd perfer she have bat wings ( with the fingers ? like the goddess of sloth? ) Her colors are taken from her numa version located in a link below <3

I would like as she grows to obtain her edits.
Eyes: Glowing white throughout all her stages.
Cub : Happy expression, Growing a 'nub' as a horn with small wings and a fluff tail. With voodoo doll between her paws? Her hair is like her 'numa version'
Juvenile: Confused expression, her horn is bigger and her wings are slightly bigger. Another voodoo doll somewhere. Her hair is like the numa version but has one braid in it.
Adolescent: Scared expression, her horn is bigger, she has a rope around her neck with a white star charm hanging from it. Her horn now has strings hanging from it. Her hair is half braided.
Adult: Scared/Sad expression, her mouth is sown together, she has long dreads like in the reference. Her strings that hang from her horn now have small voodoo dolls hanging from it resembling different animals. These are subjected to colorists suggestion and creativity. Her rope around her neck now has porcupine needles.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ Edits Ref ] < Bat wings please <3

[ Numa / Color Patches ref ]
[ Plushie ref TOP RIGHT <3 ]

How many gods do you own?: 0
Required RPs: n/a

-----

Name: Kojika
Species: God
Offspring: n'a
Domain: Labyrinths
Description: Dark greens, muddy colors and very 'tattered' looking mane, bark looking markings, FAUN ears, curves horns, and has hooves on his back legs and eyes on his forepaws. He resembles closely if not identical to Pan's Labyrinth 'El Fauno'. Having the little satchel that houses his 'sprites/fairies'. - He is wingless. Please use your artistic freedom on his markings, from what the move shows, his markings resemble tree 'life' markings and your freedom here to insert other markings of that same natural nature is highly welcomed. Be inspired ;D!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22291993&page=2
[ Images from google ]
How many gods do you own?: 0
Required RPs: n/a  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:58 pm
Name: TBD
Stage: (Adult Only)
Species: Lioness
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Domain: Watering Holes
Have you had your quest approved? yes
Description: I would like to have more of a reptilian/crocodilian look for her, including a crocodile tail instead of a lion one (with the spine horns/ridges/whatever they're called extending to the base of her neck. Her stomach/underside would resemble a crocodiles as well, and she would possess bat wings. (large, but appropriately sized if thats okay). I'm happy for some colorist interpretation here, and you're free to come up with any colors and markings as you'd like.
Reference Image(s) N/A
How many gods do you own 0  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:15 am
Name: Hadithi
Species: Lion
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Domain: Mythological creatures
Description: Base colors are a very natural looking design, tans and browns with bird like patterning (see reference), his mane is feathered (and the same coloration as the ref image) but has some curly, glowing gold/red Phoenix feathers worked in here and there (Think like peacock feathers but in reds & golds), bird feathering on the back of his front legs. Tails tuff is extra long hair with a couple of Phoenix feathers worked in. Wings are colored like the reference but like the mane has some of the phoenix feathers worked in. His ears are tuffed (see reference) and his eyes are the gold/red of the phoenix feathers. He wears a necklace with a spiraled unicorn horn on it
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Color Ref For body, wings,mane & Leg feathers. (Omit bird legs and beak, he had regular lion features). Tuffed Ear Ref,
How many gods do you own? None
ILow Luck March 2010

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:30 pm
Here's the list. I will NOT be rolling until after Blue rolls her raffle in case any adjustments need to be made.

You have until that time to let me know if there are any errors in the list via PM or quoting me in the main thread.

1. Andranis
2. Hitsuzen
3. KasaiLoki
4. TanuKyle
5. Princess_Feylin
6. Club Snails
7. Hopefolly
8. bunnyilove
9. samus x
10. Depawsit
11. Light Atago
12. Sherlolly
13. Mia Sharra
14. Painted Moose
15. Kaori_luv
16. Saint Sergio
17. Reeshie Hack
18. Chi Sohma
19. poke mattix
20. JetAlmeara

Kaelyndra generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 14!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:50 am
Kaelyndra

1. Andranis
2. Hitsuzen
3. KasaiLoki
4. TanuKyle
5. Princess_Feylin
6. Club Snails
7. Hopefolly
8. bunnyilove
9. samus x
10. Depawsit
11. Light Atago
12. Sherlolly
13. Mia Sharra
14. Painted Moose
15. Kaori_luv
16. Saint Sergio
17. Reeshie Hack
18. Chi Sohma
19. poke mattix
20. JetAlmeara

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:51 am
Painted Moose
You're technically still eligible as you had 0 gods to start.

It's your lucky week!

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces