thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Armand would grab the cutlass and immediately sheath it before staring at the spirit and puffing out his chest. "Ah, a spirit! Truly, the map of the apple led us in the right direction. Now then..." He did his best to reach into his pocket and pull out a his spyglass, reaching out and showing it to the spirit. "Oh great and celestial spirit, I offer thine holy...body, with a personal token. An effect, if you will. However, I humbly request that thou shalt show me the way to the spirit world so I might taste of its celestial plunder. Shall you not accept my gracious token, you shall stand and deliver!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:20 pm

User Image

BURN everything you LOVE, then burn the "ASHES"

XX火のスルタンXX

"Are you serious?!" He said as he tilted his head in confusion towards their actions towards the spirit, Edel was doing it right, showing no aggression or signs of hostility. Armand was asking the spirit for a favor and then openly threatening the spirit if it didn't meet his demands, or at least, that's what Sho got from that whole bargaining shpeel. "Just because you clasp your hands together and sing a helpful kumbaya, while asking it nicely, you expect for it to bring you to the spirit world with no questions asked and no retaliation?!"

____________________________________________________________

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:09 pm
                        User Image
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  EDELWEISS
                                                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                  w a t e r b e n d e r e a r t h k i n g d o m g y p s y
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxThe spirit peered at the spy glass with curiosity. It plucked the item from the pirate's hand and turned it over before it's large fish eyed gaze. It wasn't a very glorified looking spirit, fish like with an open mouth, webbed hands and feet, and gills that flapped feebly in the open air. The spirit placed the new token in it's broken treasure chest. It then turned to Edel and offered another angry hiss to the gypsy. She lept to her feet and bowed to the spirit, "To you, oh great servant of the moon I offer you this performance which I shall put my whole heart in to." With a swing of her arms and flowing foot steps Edel summoned up the water that puddled around the empty pond. With her movements the water swirled about them and collected above their heads. Then with slow movements the water streamed down to refill the pond. She bowed her head to the spirit, "Your pond, sir spirit." With the offerings of both the pirate and the gypsy the spirit looked to the sultan expectantly. It's head fins rose in curiosity of what this human would offer to please it's spiritual anger. Edel looked over her shoulder to the sultan with raised eyebrows. The water spirit had accepted their gifts but it wanted more to have it's anger calmed.

Had0u

thefire158

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Armand turned to Sho and threatened him with the cutlass again. "Yer 'ead will be goin' back in that there pond if you don't give up some of that sultan-y wealth to that spirit. You manage to calm that spirit down, and I won't hang ye from the center mast for stowing away on my frigate." All the while, he was still anticipating for, and hoping, that this spirit could show him the way to the spirit world. Or even just do something to benefit his landlocked a**.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:20 pm

User Image

XX火のスルタンXX

Sho glanced to Armand and rolled his eyes, ignoring him after that and focusing on the spirit. It wanted something, but he didn't know what exactly. Sho sighs as he knew leaving the fire nation was a bad idea, but he didn't have any choice. Now look at him, stuck with an a*****e pirate, an "interesting" gypsy, and a spirit. Sho reached into his back pocket and pulled out a golden flute, it was brother's and last momentum of his family and the fire nation, Edel and Armand would never understand the memories behind it and the boy was very reluctant to let go of it. But before hand, he played an "Interesting tune" on his flute, putting his feeling and emotion into it...one last time. It was better to show the spirit that the item wasn't faulty while also playing a song that his older brother used to play when they were mere children. Once complete, Sho gave the spirit the flute and didn't say another word.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:32 pm
                        User Image
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  EDELWEISS
                                                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxThe spirit seemed pleased as the sultan played the melodic tune. It chirped as it took the flute, inspecting it and turning it upside down in it's hands. The metal gleamed beautifully. It placed it delicately beside the spy glass. The spirit peered at the two new treasures. It looked up from the box to Edel. It's gaze turned to her gold hoops that just barely peaked through her auburn hair. It held it's hands open making more chirping noises. "I don't understand.. do you want more?" The spirit advanced on her. The spirit had gained a taste for gleaming metals. Edel fumbled about and found the large hoops. Frowning she took them off and placed the jewelry in it's claws. The spirit did not stand down and hissed with hands still outstretched. "More? I don't have anything else shiny, oh spirit." Angered that she could not satisfy the greed the spirit launched forward towards her. Edel jumped to the side landing on all fours in the pond. Upon landing the spirit looked to the two others and hissed violently at them, it's fins flaring out.

Had0u

thefire158

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Armand was already prepared, despite his usual piratey antics. Cutlass already drawn and dagger being taken from his belt, he launched himself into a powerful movement to cleave the spirit upwards across its center, turn, and finish to just under its "neck" with the small stiletto. Would the spirit be composed of something of similar consistency to human flesh, his strength would easily penetrate straight through its body.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:19 am

User Image

XX火のスルタンXX

Sho takes two steps back and then lunges forwards like a wolf bat on the hunt, he unsheathed his dagger of short sword size and does a downward swing. From the edge of the dagger's blade, he releases a plume of flame that would be added like icing to cake. He gripped onto the hilt and made sure it was almost impossible to disarm him.

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:45 am
                        User Image
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  EDELWEISS
                                                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxTheir attacks on the spiritual body seemed to damage it for a moment before it's form rippled back swiftly sealing the slashes. Angered even further the spirit swiped it's clawed hands at the two trying to knock them aside. Seeing the attack coming as the spirit raised it's hands Edel moved to action. Utilizing the pond water she aimed a stream of water to push the two away from the swiping claws. She didn't wish to attack the spirit, for fear it's rage would strengthen it. The spirit splashed through the stream of water as it circled back to Edel, whether or not it's claws made contact on the two depending on their stubbornness. "Just my opinion, fellas, but I don't think attacking the spirit is the best plan. I suggest a retreat" She stared down the spirit as it turned to her and took a step forward.

Chi Regen after 3 posts outside of combat +100
                                                        ______
                                                        850 max
                                                        Manipulation: Force -10
                                                        ______

Had0u

thefire158

[EA] Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers