Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:40 pm
I can help with a JRP for your kingdom Kori ~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:17 am
Annchen

YES omg I couldn't find that, I knew I had one there! And yes, I remember plotting those three (it was three, right?) If you're still up for it, I am. I'm adding that RP to my tag-this list. <3

Alpaca Chobi

Perfect! I'll start something at some point - Isolde might actually be bringing a fella with her now, so I may do that first so it can all JRP as one but y'know. :3  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:27 am
ShinosBee
Annchen

YES omg I couldn't find that, I knew I had one there! And yes, I remember plotting those three (it was three, right?) If you're still up for it, I am. I'm adding that RP to my tag-this list. <3

Perfect! I'm going to check with DFA if she's still game for this conplicated little love triangle-thing. Or I guess it's an odd foursome since I have two males involved in the mess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:41 am
Lol if not that's fine. My fault for tanking things for ages. If yes, great! Either way I'm glad to keep at it - she's my only stormborn, and I do love her.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:18 am
DFA is still game smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:34 pm
HOT. I'll tag that as soon as I'm off work then! biggrin  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:17 pm
ShinosBee

I'd love to grab some Kaze kingdom rp with Libra! Specifically I'm looking to RP Maa-nefer and Ryner (though I'm still getting his backstory and present-tense figured out so maybe not him YET, but I'm itching to). Would you/Libra mind a meeting with the queen?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:27 pm
For Shani, I can offer Gan Bo! ;o

User Image

He's not really developed yet, but he's all about upholding the pirate code. He's got several sisters, so while he'd be happy to own somebody, he'd probably end up treating her more like a pampered pet than a slave xd He's currently on Barnacle's crew, as his father, Nine Bells, is First Mate.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:55 am
Tahja Estes

The queeeeeen! She'd be flattered. I'd love to get more RP there, so far all she's got is part of her JRP so yeah! Add it to the list!

Andranis

LOL that would really confuse her. The lion who made her a slave wasn't nice to her, nor were his crew when they had her do this or that around the pride. Going from that to something pampered would be odd, and confusing, but might be worth a go. I'm not really looking to have her leave slave class, though she'd really appreciate not being beaten so much, and maybe having less strenuous duties.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff